VENUS nr2 in the sky!? WF!?

Ok, a short one!

For the last 2 weeks there has been a Star brighter than Venus aperaing at night here.... It's so weard.

Each day it moves a tiny little bit longer up in the sky....

What is this thing? Nibuiri (Lol, can't spell it XD) Or a giant Space ship?

Anyone knows somthing abaut this?

I have NEVER seen somthing like this before, I realy dubht it's a sattelite or anything like that. It woud not have moved so slowly.

I don't know if anyone else has seen it, I live in Norway.... My mom has seen it to.

And OFC as always.... Nothing on the News.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• it is Venus however the earth is leaning  to the left  as well as it is tilted 25 degrees insted of 23.5 degrees so it like the moon is not following it's normal path

ZetaTalk: Last Weeks Countdown

ZetaTalk: Last Weeks Countdown
  • likely what you are seeing is called JUPITER, jupiter is often the brightest object in the night sky, venus is the only one brighter but is not seen as often, jupiter "sticks" in place longer and will remain in almost the same position for months on end.

if the object you describe is in the east/south-east sky and sets in the south/south-west sky but doesnt even really set, it remains high in the sky, its likely jupiter

also a very handy thing to realise about what we look at in the skies is this, stars twinkle, everything else does not.  if it is twinkling then it is a star somewhere, however reflected light off planets and planetoids will not twinkle when coming into our atmosphere.

you have likely been looking at jupiter

• You know there have been quite a few reports of the same description you made. It all depends on what you feel it is.

• no this ibject will only be ONE thing, it cannot be different things for different people, if you believe the sun is painted on the roof of the sky does that make the sun a painting on the roof?

it is what is IS, perhaps if you are educated and intuitive you may have the same feeling of what it is as what it ACTUALLY is, but believing something is something wont make it that something

• I do see something very bright in sky at night but I'm not sure what it is. I am just assuming that it is Venus. I will have to check the location of Venus with respect to the location of that bright object.

• Aeons ago I lived in Big Bear City and was observing what I jokingly called a Mother Ship because all kinds of ships bearing different colors would shoot out of it and then sometime later they would return.  It had to be right around 1980 or so.  A whole bunch of people were calling it in to a radio talk show and they were seeing it from Victorville, Hesperia, Big Bear, Lake Arrowhead and many saw it from San Bernardino.  The night that was chosen to observe it further we had unseasonable fog for the next couple of days and when it cleared up it was gone.  As far as this one goes I too have been watching it every night as the multiple colors call my attention to it!

• It's not a star lol At least the one here I know is not a star, or a planet, it's far too bright. And I don't think planets and stars disappear then reappear somewhere else....maybe they do, but I doubt it lol I'm sure it's a Federation craft.

• It's the same thing here in my area. I see it, and it's clearly not any celestial object or a plane lol It's huge and there are times when it dims out and reappears. It's definitely a Federation craft, I'm sure of it. I can feel it. And it's amazing how people just don't seem to notice it lol You would think people would be going ooooooo but no, nobody seems to notice it except me lol

• There is a LOT of ships in the sky.

Many are huge motherships (Ashtar command).

A star doesn´t twinkle or change colours

Namaste

Peter

• wierd that you mention that i see that star thing everynight i look at venus then mars the that big old thing i thought it was sirus but it does move slow then stops wierd...and i live in usa...plus iv noticed its high in the sky but still in or alittle out of earths atomsphere so its not a star or planet could be a satalite but who knows satalites usally are seen in one area not around the world like this light

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
14 minutes ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know he was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
19 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
43 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
44 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
48 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=3LFrjz3AwIc4s3SD"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Tons of ships here. This was seen down in Mexico in the beginning of 2005. https://youtu.be/PJxlIJXhO90?si=uFGQS8LtS6JRmD-m"
1 hour ago
More…