Greetings this is Raheem,

As mentioned in our previous messages, it was mentioned that negotiations with the Assentians and the Galactic Federation of Light have been discussing a Universal Peace Treaty.  This is not only to save and repair planet Earth, but also to reconstruct the entire Universe. 

Why would this be necessary?  I will explain a little further why this is necessary. As mentioned in a previous message, back in the 2007-2008 period, the ongoing polarity war between the dark forces and the light forces of the Universe came to a climax.  This climax resulted in the death of Source (the being we knew as God).  This may be hard for people to accept on “this” planet, but I assure you that it has become a well-known fact off planet.  This was all according to the Assentian agenda.

The dark forces of this Universe joined long ago for the control of this Universe.  This was part of the polarity experiment.  The Orion syndicate (which we term the Illuminati on this planet) became the pioneers and leaders of the dark forces.  There were many technologies used to control and destroy this Universe.  The same technologies were used to destroy Source.  The main source of technology the dark used for control was“timeline technology”.  To make a Universal long story short, the dark used these timeline technologies to destroy the Universe and Source.  The Universe as well as this planet is in an extremely death-like state.  It may not look that way from the outside but it surely is the case.  The timeline technology has left the Universe in a very dark state with the polarity of the Universe turned totally to the dark side.  This causes many problems such as sicknesses, mind control, activations of sickness and death, activation of implants and alien technology within people and many other problems (individually and universally). 

In the Universal Peace Treaty between the Galactic Federation of Light and the Assentians is an agreement to reconstruct the timelines of the Universe.  This cannot be done within this Universe, it must be done outside this Universe by the Assentians.  In the past, the timelines were guarded over by Source, the angelic realm and the Keepers of the Timelines.  However, since Source does not exist anymore, the angelic realm does not exist anymore, and the dark solely controls the timelines, the dark still controls this Universe.  This also includes slowly destroying the people of the light and what is left of this Universe.  In fact, the Universe is so destroyed, it has been said that the only way to repair it, is to destroy it.  However, the Assentians say that the Universe is salvageable. 

The Universal Peace Treaty provides for the entire restructuring of the timelines.  This includes the reconstruction of the Universal timeline, the Galactic timeline, as well as the Earth timeline.  This also provides for the rebalancing of polarity within the Universe.  Eventually the polarity in the Universe will be tilted to a higher light quotient so that there will be a more flourishing of the light in the Universe as opposed to the dark.

The re-engineering of the timelines and correcting of the polarity of the Universe will be done gradually.  In the future it has already taken place.  Also, in the future there are actually Assentian members (from outside the Universe) that sit on the Council.  The relationship between Assentians and this Universe is more understood and a better harmony and balance exists.  The one thing that the Assentians fear is how the people of this planet as well as the Universe will respond to their control.  In the past, they have created this whole polarity Universe for a reason and under the ruse that the hierarchies (starting with Source down to the bottom) were in control.  Now, they wish to start revealing the truth of what this Universe actually is.  However, they are cautious and reluctant in doing this, but they have decided that it is time for people to understand who they are and what the real truth is.   

Planetary intervention is also a part of the Treaty.  As previously said in the messages, global revolution and Nuclear “already” has occurred.  Plans by the GFL (Galactic Federation of Light) and hierarchies are planning for an intervention before the year 2015.  It is our deepest wish to implement such a plan in order to avert the disasters that are Earth timeline is currently on.

However, global revolution is still an inevitable part of this timeline.  Do not be mistaken.  The people of the Earth must make a stand to separate themselves from the control of the dark.  We will assist you and help bring you to the goal of liberation.  A lot of courage will be needed within the next few years.  Learn to stand up and fight for your freedom as the founding fathers of The United States of America have taught you..  It is a time of revolution.  Don’t be afraid to get into the spirit of it.  Also, start thinking about ways to use free energy in your lives, and in your communities, for such technologies this year will be coming available.  Start thinking SEPARATION  from your Governments andUNITING  together as a people, for this is the only way you will succeed against them.

One last comment about intervention and change.  When intervention does come from our side.  It has been decided that a RULERSHIP will be instituted.  This is what the Assentians wish and have decided from the past.  This will not necessarily bad, but in fact good.  The rulership will be based on Love and freedom for every single person.  This is something no form of government on this planet has ever attained.  It will be the finest form of Government and the most prosperous time the planet has ever experienced.  It is both a chaotic time and a transformational time for planet Earth.  Our goal in the end is to give you life happiness.  In the mean time.  Be Strong!

Yours Truly,

Raheem ,

on behalf of the

Galactic Federation of Light

High Council

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I posted this  info in a other side end i left a message saying that all this is not true,Rahem wrote me back   :This was Rahems message to me!!

If you think this is all a joke, you are grossly mistaken.   Tonight, when you are asleep, you will have a change of attitude.

Raheem

• So cici, did you have a change in attitude as Raheem mentioned? Who is Raheem anyway? Is he a human or an alien?
    • This message does not resonate with us. You cannot change that!
    • Let me put this unequivocally to you. We will NOT allow you or this Raheem to through us off our path by professing such outlandishly false messages! I communicate with God every day in my heart, and God has told me that these messages are completely FALSE.

God the Source is NOT dead! There will be NO nuclear war on our Mother Earth, resulting in great damage to her planetary body, and the deaths of billions of our fellow human beings, and countless other innocent life forms from all kingdoms. There will be NO rulership of Earth by ETs. There will be NO global revolutions resulting in wars between us and our governments, there will only be a peaceful revolution of LOVE and UNITY as the light frequencies increase and open the hearts and minds of peoples everywhere.

We, the people of Earth, have said ENOUGH of wars! We do not want a nuclear holocaust, and the Federation will not allow it. They have already shown their ability to completely shut down nuclear warheads. The Illuminati have been trying for years to start a nuclear war, and it has not been allowed to happen, and WILL NOT be allowed to happen! The free will of Mother Earth to rise into 5D and higher, and have as many of her human inhabitants as possible join her, will be respected! The desire of us light workers to have First Contact and Ascension happen with as little bloodshed and strife as possible, will be respected! You are not fooling anyone, save a few, by propagating these messages of clear disinformation!

How can I say this? Because the God within me tells me this is so! And if you go within, God the Source will tell you the same. Furthermore, I advise all of us to remember our power as creators. If we don't want a nuclear war, we don't have to have it. If we don't want global revolution, we don't have to have it, simply because some being named Raheem deems it so. We can unite and exercise our power and choose to create a different outcome. And we will! Don't believe this disinformation propagated by the dark forces, cleverly crafted to appear of the Light! We are smarter and more wise, than to be taken in by these lies!

• Yes, you speak for many of us :)  Thank you, brother.
  • Raheem is not giving the full picture. If you cannot give all the truth, then you will probably lie;  is my theory. I think it's applicable to many "lightworkers" on Ashtar Command. But we've got minds of our own, and intuition to filter out and discern what "the picture" looks like.
    The dark cabal is doing everything they can to reduce awareness and knowledge, because when we know how the world works, there will be no problems to solve.
  • Yes, sad but true.  But there is more.  Very much more.
  • I have read all your posts and replies and I am starting to ask myself if this was a "message within a message".

First of all, let set some things straight: killing a source doesn't kill what the source has already created. Example: if you destroy a star it won't emmit radiations anymore, but it won't affect the radiations that were already emitted before the destruction of the star.

On the other hand, the message suggests that we live in a linear time. More than that, it suggests that a GALACTIC council is planning on saving the universe. I think that's a litle cocky, this council has set some egomaniac goals. Why not the INTERGALACTIC council, or the UNIVERSAL council? From the billions of galaxies across the universe only in the Milky Way exists intelligent life? And how is "Saving the Earth", which is a minuscule dot in the immensity of space, going to save the entire universe? If some advanced race in our galaxy tried to destroy the entire universe, wouldn't that piss off a huge ammount of different advanced races in other galaxies that we share this universe with?

• 8116259689?profile=original8116259901?profile=original

• lol!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
17 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
2 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
4 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
4 hours ago
More…