I Muluk, 2 Pop, 12 Manik

Dratzo! Much is happening! The various processes chosen by our earthly allies have received working schedules. As usual, a set committee meets at infrequent times with the dark cabal. In these meetings, our earthly allies provide the dark’s emissaries with a series of ultimatums. These ultimatums are usually based upon a series of legal decisions that prove the dark is basically bankrupt and lacks its own oomph to carry out senseless military actions. In short, world opinion is turning solidly against them. The ancient families in particular possess formal IOUs, which have the power to prove the utter weakness of the dark’s fiat monetary system. The dark realizes just how fragile their position is. The end time for this cabal draws ever closer. The ancient families wish to create not only a new system, but as well to create global conditions for the new consciousness to grow and flourish. We constantly remind them that the poor masses of humanity that cover this globe are dying and in pain. Their reply to us is that a process for change is under way and gaining momentum. There is to be a time for everything. We reply that Heaven as well has a most glorious agenda!

When the Atlanteans so ungratefully abandoned humanity, the people were left to starve and eventually die. In this instance the Anunnaki arrived and under a strict agreement with Heaven partially rose up the people and put them under the heinous yoke of their dark rule. Your ancestors were at first appreciative of their help. Deep in their hearts they vaguely knew what had so capriciously occurred. These new dark ones were attempting to replace the Atlanteans and erase their memories of who they really were. This troubled your ancestors as they realized that something wonderful needed to happen to return them to their former state. Eventually as the millennia passed, your ancestors adapted to this limited reality. The golden ages after Atlantis proved to most of your ancestors that there were some rewards for supplication. Nevertheless, the hope of those who remembered the old world was a constant mantra for Heaven to send a true champion. We were secretly appointed to watch over you and await further instructions.

Since the destruction of Atlantis, your ancestors suffered as the Anunnaki mercilessly ruled over them. After the last golden age ended with the great flood, the Anunnaki selected minions to serve in their place as masters of you. The Anunnaki began to divide you into different groups and use this as a means for greater control. Moral rules to govern these societies were passed down and many other rules were given to aid their minions in governing these very diverse groups. The minions were taught about war, hatred and other ways to manipulate a society. By modern day, you had mostly forgotten about your past and accepted many of the precepts passed down from the previous eight millennia. Your present societies are in reality changing how you look at this. The Anunnaki are gone. The minions proved to be a truly inept group. They only know what the very astute Anunnaki taught them. They have had easy access to wealth, power and a general governmental indifference. This creates a kind of stupor, which can be used to finally finish them off.

As consciousness grows, you begin to see how this realm can be changed. The ancient families work partially within the context of the old reality. Something new is needed that can quickly transform these millennia-old predicaments. We believe that a transparent and powerful movement can work to swiftly alter this realm. We have been suggesting this for years. Small groups intent on improving local conditions have popped up all over your globe. These tiny movements are gradually consolidating what is needed as major groups to come together and create networks with power. In other words, to do this with powerful benefactors who use their wealth to advance these numerous projects. To us, this is a more acceptable way. The dark can then attempt to interfere. Let them, and use it to advance the power of this cause. Their corrupt methods can only lead to a true “quiet revolution”. This needed to be done a half decade ago. The result of this growing consciousness can then oust these scalawags from power. The results are the same within a much smaller timeframe.

We are your Ascended Masters! We come with a message for all!! Right now on Gaia, a great energy is moving into your various life zones. Each of these energies is building upon the other. The coming month of August is when these energies are to reach a crescendo. These energies are to become the foundation for another set of even higher energies that are to follow. These energies are activating parts of your mind, heart and body. These organs are the center point for a blessed set of changes that are to make you even more aware of the dimensional transformation. Back in 1972, a number of actions were undertaken to preserve this solar system. These were the initial instance of us aiding your reality. Be aware that to us, Gaia is a special planet as it served as the focal point for the start of this galaxy. Ever since we became Masters, we became deeply aware of what this divine living orb truly is. It is a blessing to know that its preservation is a divine part of our many sacred duties. As you grow in consciousness, you can better sense her immense importance to this solar system.

These new energies are part of a continuing system of energies that began to flow into Gaia at the start of this millennium. These energies are to be the jump starter of the preliminary energies needed to start your changes. At present, most of your aura has been integrated into fields that power Gaia. As she naturally grows, so do you. In August, the next sets are to commence flowing into this orb. We are regulating these energies and the transformations they are to cause. They are, in fact, a type of tonal pattern needed to move you to your next stage of growth. The dark has become aware of what is happening and we are assuring Heaven that our protection extends throughout this surface world. Meanwhile the dark is as well discovering that its plans to prevent these transformations are badly failing. The Light is drawing closer each day to a most blessed victory!

The blessed song of Heaven is reverberating throughout this realm. We ask that you remain positive and use your mostly untapped inner powers to see that this timely change happens as planned. Each of you is in reality a jewel of Heaven. Use your collective abilities to permit these brilliant inner jewels to shine. If you look around you, you can then see this grand energy in action. Visualize this and in so doing allow your brethren to shine with a brilliance so great that it ends the power of the dark and lets the Light of Heaven in. Let this be the time of a great end to those who in the dark’s name kept all of you doubting who you are and what you were capable of. The time comes to let this realm know that your merciful guardian energies are preparing to emerge and create a new realm filled with peace, cooperation and joy. Hallelujah! A new time of freedom and prosperity is nearly upon us!

Today we continued with our weekly messages to inform you of what is happening across this globe. Our space and inner Earth families are providing the grounds for the great set of changes that are currently underway. We thank all who are so graciously aiding all of us in this mission to transform humanity. Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The OM in Omega, just got louder..........Yeeeehaaaaa...!!

• ´Much is happening. Yup.  Blahblahblahblahblahblahblahluma´.

• Let's say we have multiple projections on a multidimensional column, reflecting distinct aspects of creation within each collection of personalities, which we discover through experience, unloading back into Source further down the line.

Our experiment on Atlantida involved our separation from source. We cut off our link in between 3rd and 4rd dimension, so we could play forgetfulness within the veil. Experiencing everything that's born from ignorance.

Need. We couldn't see our wholeness inside anymore, source, spirit, whatever you wanna call it... it just wasn't there anymore.

Reason why our 3rd dimensional projection is still here, almost back into our higher spectrum, re-discovering unconditional love and wholeness once back, our "severed link" between ourselves and source, our highest nature.

Atlantida... if I could only whisper about the things we did there. Delightful joy all around, always.

Some of us picked up such conflictive life experiences this time around, so we could re-discover ourselves, after quite some time down here.

Yet, this speaking right now is just my third dimensional projection, the "one" my multidimensional collection left behind. Fighting against unconditional love, which comes from my 4rd, 5th, etc, now being introduced within my collection once back, at certain times. Realizing higher consciousness.

Why?

A decision made by my highest nature. In my case, just for carnal pleasure from abundance, life's music all around. Nothing else did matter to me. Even though there's a thousand voices inside.

We used to play together, but she left... then I realized nobody else tasted as sweet as her. Desire turned into need, then sadness, which lead me to self-realization. I wasn't real anymore... nothing.

Walls to lock me in. An endless desert at night, from which to reflect on past experiences, which trigger on life's blockades. Healing the past within this current one.

Falling apart. What have I done? I miss her, nothing else seems to matter anymore. Why so dissonant then? It doesn't matter. But then, why? Surrounded by conditions. Then, this love, is it real? Unconditional.

Our triangle-shaped ships, my family, other times approached by those I used to enjoy earth's pleasures in past life times, which is my family as well, still looking after this 3rd dimension experience, in their case.

Everything is our family, something you seem to forget quite often here on earth. Source as One.

Almost nine years since the last time I saw her on earth. A single thought and everything falls apart.

She told me it's alright. Times of change and life starting right off, right now for me. My higher family is doing their best to keep me enlightened within peace and futher abundance.

I wish to fall into her arms, forever.

• This makes me so sad to read.... I hope and pray it happens for you.... Until then as a friend what can I do to help....

• Hi Char...OK open a blog and use a code...

• Correct ET/SH data......The only true ET data posted, worthy of my attention here, today.....It correlates....It is happening...KNOW IT....I need not debate it with fearful cynics on this site any more...thank you for your kindness in posting it on behalf of our Lighted Cosmic Union...Col. Drekx Omega

Ummac Dan (Sirian)

• This reply was deleted.
      • Incrementally expanding waves of cosmic vril, which are able to enhance human genetics and this activates growing consciousness, bringing in greater effects upon the four-body system, via light-encoded pulses...

So basically, received cosmic rays, possessing activation data, encoded.....August is another peak in the sine wave oscillation, as it were....Before the next round of light pulses,  brought in subsequent cycles, operating at even higher frequencies, leading to the final changes in the Light Chambers....which finishes the job of planetary activation for earth.

The planet increases in shuman resonance, too....

I did once explain that chemtrails were an attempt to stop these cosmic rays getting through the atmosphere to us, by seeding the atmosphere with micro-chaff particulates....aluminium and barium, mainly......Fortunately, that villainous programme has failed, in the main.........They (the cabal) cannot stop the transformation of humanity...

image128.gif

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
2 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
3 hours ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
10 hours ago
More…