Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 4/22/2014

7 Manik, 10 Kank'in, 10 Caban

Selamat Balik! Events continue to move forward! The dark continues to reel as it encounters one potential setback after another. A scenario is forming that promises to give us the means to bring out the first stage of monetary reforms that are to swiftly lead to your abundance. The currency reforms and the new banking regulations are merely the start of a system that is to produce gold-backed monies. These things are to lead to a new environment that is to be overseen by a series of NESARA-like governments across this globe. It is this new network of governance that is to spawn disclosure and set the way for formal announcements about first contact and your return to full consciousness. This process is to also allow for your inner Earth brethren to appear before you. We, along with your Ascended Masters, are to set the stage for this grand journey. As you progress, so Mother Earth is to move forward with changes to her surface realm. These alterations are to return her surface to the size and shape that existed in the latter days of ancient Lemuria. In this mode, a permanent golden Age can appear!

All of you are now undergoing transformations that affect your body, mind and emotions. This is necessary to provide you with the means to become fully conscious Beings. Our initial tasks are simply to provide you with mentors who have the necessary training to aid you in reaching preliminary points you need in order to be transformed by the magnificent Light chambers given to us by Heaven. Each chamber is a living entity, capable of returning you to your former state. The Atlanteans and their dark "friends" imposed limited consciousness upon you. Their vile experiment, which left a few hundred Atlanteans in a lesser state, was done by the dark to subvert the ways of Heaven. At the same time, it gave your ancestors important experiences to better understand the conditions imposed by the dark upon its many galactic creations. This special knowledge is to permit you to aid the former Anchara continuum-based planetary societies on their own journey toward the Light.

This journey of yours has numerous twists, which keep you frustrated and wondering about what is occurring around you. Special groups are moving forward with programs designed to permit you to be free. The dark cabal understands only two things - wealth and power. These were manifested on Mother Earth at the start of the first golden ages almost 13 millennia ago. These concepts are now to be pushed aside by a series of actions of our numerous associates. In a galactic society, these concepts are unknown. Technology provides everyone with health, food and clothing. There is only the daily use of your divine service to grow on all levels: spiritually, mentally and emotionally. Employing this acquired knowledge, individuals add their logic to solve any potential problem that can arise. Thus, it is nearly impossible for any potential problem not to receive its proper creative solution. We reside in a society that is open, free and filled with joy and happiness.

The galactic society you are to construct is one that is to be founded on the many prototypes that exist throughout this galaxy. The Agarthans maintain a vast library that has records of all that has preceded you. In addition, you are to possess an edition of our sacred "Book of Understanding." These volumes can give you additional clues on how you are to go about forging this galactic society, which is to have many branches on Venus, Mars, Gaia and Pax. Numerous societies of special Spirits exist here that are also to assist you in this process. In total, you have a great amount of possibilities that are to be the foundations for your new star nation. Many throughout this and numerous nearby galaxies follow closely what you are destined to achieve. All of us realize what you are to do, and the wondrous effect it is to have on all. Hence, we come to introduce ourselves to you at the right divine time. This moment is now forming and, shortly, we are to be permitted to address you directly.

Namaste! We are your Ascended Masters! Today is a time for renewal. It is a moment when, together, we can visualize a new reality forming in joy around us. Let the wondrous events of this day lead us to freedom and responsibility. This responsibility is to create new governance, spread prosperity and honor our mutual individual sovereignty. Bear in mind that sovereignty is a gift given by the Creator. We are here to honor and protect it. The original dream of America was to fully bask in this and to peacefully spread it throughout this world. Respect for all is based on the sacredness of all life. Gaia is a living Being that is to be honored and thanked for her great gifts. You live in a realm filled with an amazing diversity of life. A similar diversity is spread across this galaxy. Respect it! Feel its joy! Be the grand mentors that you were put here to be. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

As you rejoice in your new reality, understand that it requires your love and your firm commitment to who you really are. Become aware of the changes and be ready to accept the start of a new world. Centuries ago, Count Saint Germain established a great nation on the shores of North America. He carefully gave a series of documents to this nation that set up both its governance and its basic principles. In the 19th century, this land began to veer from what he had founded in the latter half of the previous century. This land is on the brink of completing a procedure that has the potential to restore it to what it once was. We bless and divinely thank those whose courage and tenacity have made all of this possible. The healing that needs to take place requires your sacred help. We are all in this together! Blessings unto all. Be one in prosperity and in Joy!

A great healing for Mother Earth is taking place. Ever since the rise of the first societies after the fall of Atlantis, humanity has used the Earth for its homes, sustenance and even the source of its clothes and its shrines. We dug up the Earth and at first honored her for what she did to permit us our lives. Eventually, these blessings fell by the wayside and a new attitude of abuse became the norm. This was especially prevalent in the early time of the recorded histories of Egypt, India and China. The Americas also dishonored Gaia. It is time for this to cease. It is time to honor a brave and kind one who gives you life. Use the new governance and new technologies! Return to honoring Gaia. Also, thank the Creator and diligently learn new truths and new ways. The time of celestial reunion arrives! Hosanna! Hosanna!

Today, we went over the events of the day. We ask that you see this as a new beginning. Be prepared to accept a new prosperity along with new governance. We are all prepared to come forth and teach what is needed to complete your transition from limited to galactic consciousness. Times are indeed changing! Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

Planetary Activation Organization

http://www.paoweb.com/index.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Why doesn't the Galactic Federation help people who really need it?

You think those people suffering care about NESARA, or that it will bring more equality and security to their lifes?

• It's really sad that ppl still read this

that proverbial carrot has been dangled by this man in his updates for something like 15yrs now. It's the same nonsense every time.

• Hi Bent,

You have the right not to read these updates, if you so choose..... ;-)

I will state, for the record, that they are the genuine article and are supported fully by earth's Spiritual Hierarchy...

To demonstrate the accuracy and propheric vision.....I'll post an extract from the update of 11th September, 2001, to show how versatile the material was and still is and also to prove it's veracity, on the basis that at the time of 911, NOBODY ELSE, save a very few others, understood who was behind the attacks....Most around the world were fooled into believing that 911 was "Islamic." In truth, the group behind it, (P2OG,) was US homegrown and served the dark cabal....

The "dark agenda" the cabal sought was a global survelliance state that the war in Afganistan and later Iraq, would give credance to....At the time such ideas were unpredicted and unthinkable to all, accept the GFL...

Remember how the world was fooled later, into fully backing America's "war on terror" at the time.....?? In contrast, the SN updates had always remained inspiring and beyond the madness and misinfo of that decade, back in 2001...

"Greetings! Sadly, we come before you now. Much has happened on this day, dear Hearts, and many more eventful days lie ahead of you. We feel that it is important to preface this information with an important statement. Unequivocally, you must use your wonderful energies to move your divine mission forward in a positive manner. The events of this day have only confirmed that a small and still very stubborn cabal is continuing to lash out and remains determined to manifest its dark agenda. You have witnessed a well-orchestrated, pre-emptive attack, carried out by various elements of this cabal, whose sole purpose was to delay and/or seriously cripple those who are attempting to carry out crucial aspects of our joint agreements. We ask everyone who reads this message to meditate/pray for those who died or were seriously injured in these heinous attacks. What has taken place is visible proof that what we have agreed to must progress at an accelerated pace. This arrogant cabal needs to be shown that its actions can no longer continue to hold us back. "

http://web.archive.org/web/20020805193250/http://www.paoweb.com/sn091101.htm

Update For September 11, 2001
      • Dear Drekx, could you shed some light on this regard:
        Cobra, David wilcock and Fulford all made it clear about what had happened to the flight 370, but on march 25th sheldan channeled the following:

""Every so often, dimensional glitches occur that create anomalous situations. These can lead to tragedies. We understand what her elementals are expressing. It is at times difficult to keep an ever-changing surface world totally isolated from a much higher dimensional reality. This interference can cause effects that forge odd environmental catastrophes. Major areas for these anomalous inter-dimensional events are found off the shores of Southeast Asia, off the coasts of southern Africa, North America and Western Australia.

Such an event happened around a passenger plane just off the coast of Malaysia. This passenger craft was caught in a suddenly open portal which caused many electrical devices to either fail or behave strangely. The crew did not know what to do or even where to go. The craft was swept literally out to sea. It finally returned to “normal” and found itself in Agartha. You can probably guess the rest. We only mention this since this particular flight was kept a mystery for a long time. We say this because these various points of dimensional intersection are shortly to become more active.""

question is why should we still continue reading these updates, considering such clear contradiction about the flight 370 disappearance? i really appreciate your answer.

• Some supplementary comments about this matter....

Indeed, there is a mixture of truths here and I did explain what happened to Flight MH370 in my own blog....

When I asked my own Sirian contacts, if they were involved in the disappearing airliner, they categorically stated that they were not......They did not state what had happened, so I made my own investigations...

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/malaysian-flight-370-...

On the 17th March I posted the following about this matter:

"This may or may not happen, but at some stage we might even get "evidence" (contrived and arranged, suitably,) of the fake "plane crash."

Easier at sea than on land, to fake a plane crash....Especially so if using deep oceans for the "final resting place.".

Certain parts of the real plane could be decontaminated and used in such a coverup, operation....Generally speaking, when planes crash at sea, the passenger seat pillows may be found in numbers, on the sea, bobbing up and down...Something like this may be false-trailed, at some stage....in the media."

And a further post on the same discussion, here:

"OK friends....I would like to remind everyone that my Sirian contacts are attempting to distance themselves from anything surrounding flight MH370, as they recognise a hot potato.....

So on this occasion, my data was not via the Samanet Sirians, but it was via my own researches, thoughts, intuitions and investigations, as I too wanted answers and using my own abilities, found them...

Note that I did not sign this forum off with my GFL title, as I would normally do....

Initially I was only brought into clearing up the subject, because the GFL were telling me that they had nothing to do with it, yet various "channels," (so called) were trying to place the ball in their court...

The disinfo surrounding this event had become too great for me to remain silent, so I decided to obtain the facts and have presented them here for you dear ones, with blessings... ;-)

I'm truly sorry that this story is such a sad one...I would have loved to discover that Ashtar really was behind this, but regrettably, that is not the case...Also, he is in the DAL universe, which makes comms with him inaccurate, for the channels who attempt it...Several channels have been deceived, unfortunately..."

• Indeed MILAD....A convoluted matter which I have explained on several blogs, including my own...

Here is one such statement I made:

OK friends,

The Sirians are not confirming to me that the current weakening of interdimensional flux walls in the south east Asia zone, is powerful enough to permit the transit and absorption of a large airliner through such a portal...Though the anomaly has been reported to have commenced in early march, it is not directly related to the disappearance of flight MH370....

As a planetary phenonema, which now carries the potential to effect my sector within Europe, I have been given a general brief concerning the technical reasons for the natural occurrences, including all sectors...

It takes a great deal of focussed energy to permit an interdimensional jaunt and the current anomaly is INTERMITTENT and WEAK....Only permitting small items to be passed from 3rd density to the 5th dimension...NOT AIRLINERS as stated by some...Albeit, small parts may be passed....

My information is that the plane has been carefully dismembered by US Navy Intel, after landing on Diego Garcia......I know this is not a popular conclusion, but it is increasingly being proven to be so, as the "black box" remains elusive, as ever...as does EVERY FRAGMENT of the missing flight...

BUT, there is indeed a current weakening in the interdimensional flux zone off south east asia and I'll use the description I provided to my soulmate, for your consideration....although the fate of the airliner is very much one grounded in 3D...

The weather in Canada is crazy at the moment..?? Yes the devas are in much turmoil everywhere, but the strangest effects that have become increasingly evident, since early March 2014, are the spontaneous flux slippages occuring between this third dimension, and the higher planes of inner earth....I described this to Mr.Ed as being like a balloon that is held under water...It wants to rise to the surface, fast....and the "hands" that hold it there are weakening...

So we are seeing an effect of strange weather combined with natural, though anomalous, inter-dimensional "bleeding," or a type of tellurian planar osmosis, which causes a passing of high vibration materials into the low densities and vice versa...And all because the flux walls between dimensions are becoming more porous, so allowing this to happen...... Porous due to the devic lives that comprise these inter-dimensional flux zones becoming increasingly fatigued by the maintainance of 3rd density on surface earth....These "weakened" zones are newly active though intermittently so and present in areas of surface earth such as; North America (so Canada,) South Africa (off the coast,) West Australia and South East Asia...

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/mh370-hidden-agenda-u...
          BenArion Ezine: http://www.BenArion.com/subscribe
          Follow us: AshtarCommandCrew on Facebook
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1527

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 735

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Why Fasting Is MORE Important than Diet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oql3QUD2JyI"
10 minutes ago
"This advice on intermittent fasting, applies mainly to those who are new to the process...Unlike Agarther and Justin...who have become pretty aware of the thing and it's purpose, plus benefits...

For anyone who starts off, if you find yourself…"
54 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good site in my opinion to learn more about the Ascended Masters and their messages for anybody who is interested in learning more.https://sirius-eng.net/index.htm"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into how to block the side effect of carbs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS_GSDbxCbE"
1 hour ago
"Agarther Z.....Yes you are correct and that was a typo, because the 72 hours will be up at 09.00, tomorrow, which is Wednesday....And I'll start refeeding during that day, not Friday...I plan to eat small keto meals at 09.00, 11.00 and 13.00....In…"
2 hours ago
"Justin...I like the meals Berg enjoys....We each have to use these principles and create our own diets, which will vary, depending on location and access to produce...In Europe we have a large range of European cheeses....Berg buys some of these...I…"
3 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   The 5 Principles Of Co-Creation By Solara An-Ra & The Pleiadian Councils Of Light  The very happiest of Equinoxes dearest Light Tribe of Gaia!I offer here a gift from the Pleiadian Councils of Light ... as usual they are delightfully playful -…
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Another good keto meal list from Dr.Berg. https://youtu.be/0duUYXn1UoI?si=4cFuMy9pq_letifo"
5 hours ago
More…