3 Ben, 11 Uo, 11 Ik

Dratzo! We return with many good things to talk about! The most important is the rising flow of funds throughout your globe. The ancient families have begun disbursements, which are to lead to the global exchange of RV and a major currency reset. In addition to these events, there is the disbursement of funds from the prosperity programs and the world humanitarian projects. These things are built around two other events. First, there is the proclaiming of a global jubilee or debt forgiveness, and secondly, the rise of the many GESARA governments, starting with the one in the USA. These various new governments are to pave the way not only for prosperity, but also for the moment of disclosure. Once you have discovered that we exist, you can be ready for announcements from your cousins in Inner Earth and from us. Your living planet is hollow and has a very special core or central sun. This inner sun is responsible for the auroras that you see nightly in the extreme northern and southern parts of your surface realm. This phenomenon is part of the many mysteries, which exist across your world. We are here to explain them to you.

Your world is part of a vast solar system that is several billion miles in diameter. Despite its size, this system of planets is rather small. Yet it wondrously contains the remnants of four water worlds. This makes it unique in this galaxy. One of the things, which are to occur, is the restoration of these worlds to their former states. When this is accomplished you are to be part of a most beautiful and unique home for humanity. Your primary stewardship is to watch over this magnificent place and to welcome many to your home worlds. Beings from across physicality are to come to create organizations to spread the Light and the sacred decrees of Heaven. The dark had this galaxy in its charge for literally a billion years. Now, the Light is to come and learn from your accumulated wisdom on this matter. You were plunged by trickery into the horror of limited consciousness. The dark used your new limitations to create a race of slaves to work their darkness upon you. You had no choice but to obey. Yet within you was a Spirit, which chafed at this reckless domination.

This spirit caused your off-world dark masters to destroy your global societies not once, but three times. You retain only a vague remembrance of this in your inner memories and in your jumbled histories. The Ascended Masters are to come and, in divine time, teach you this and more. We are to come to act as mentors and stewards to the process, which you are only in the beginnings of experiencing. Our mentors need to literally look you in the eye and teach you about yourself. You possess much that you barely acknowledge. This requires a drawing out process. At times, this can be emotionally and mentally quite painful. We understand how hard this is to be. Nevertheless, you need to face your demons and learn how to truly let them go. This is something we face in between our lifetimes, and when we work daily with a specially trained counselor. We have a process built around the Four Laws, which is sacred to us. We seek to refine our spiritual aspect and to vastly improve its relationship with its integrated physical aspect.

We understand how vital it is to practice Love and to use the wisdom of the Light upon each other and ourselves. We live long lives, set up to explore physicality and learn immense wisdom from the stars. This wisdom is passed down in what we mutually call our Book of Understanding. Millions of years ago, we first faced the dark and learned of its ways across this galaxy. The Anchara continuum taught us numerous things. We took these and asked our heavenly counselors for advice. It is a series of answers, which has sustained us. Heaven gave us the Four Societal Laws and the beginnings of our Book of Understanding. We come to mentor you and show you how you can begin your own book of wisdom and understanding. We cherish what you are to teach us. Prophecy foretold long ago what is now occurring across this galaxy. We therefore come to fulfill this prophecy and shepherd the instrument, which returns you to the Light and to full consciousness. The events, which follow, are simply the means by which all of this happens!

Namaste! We are your Ascended Masters! We come on this day with much to say! You are approaching the next steps in your divine march to full consciousness. The next set of Ascension symptoms is to concern the new balances between the new chakras and the old. These alterations also concern your body’s meridian system. Up till now, you have had the new chakras come online and affect the natural balance in your physical self. These changes need to start to realign how your body reacts to different kinds of stimuli. This allows your brain to be able to better regulate the new equilibrium being created by your various body guardians. During this time, we can start to develop new patterns, which can help your body lessen the stress produced by the introduction of 4 new body chakras and two that balance your connections to the divine female and male. Thus, your body can start to repair some of the distress created by the preparations for your coming Ascension.

This blessed series of alterations is readying you for the introduction of your mentors. During our last lifetimes before Ascension, we were given the opportunity to receive a better understanding of what we had elected in Heaven to achieve. You are now to be given this same opportunity. Each of you requires a better feeling about the transformations that you are going through. Heaven asked us to explain this to you and to ask you to request assistance from each of us as needed. Take this time to address us with your prayers and meditations. We are ready to show you what you are going through and provide means for alleviating your pains and sorrows. This assistance is a divine intervention. It is to permit you to gradually heal and prepare for the time when you are to meet your assigned mentor. Until then, we can assist you in a meaningful way. You are our blessed army of the Light!

What Heaven is doing is to assure each of you that you are here for a sacred time and need to better understand this. You are not being punished. Instead, you are being blessed by the gentle energies of Heaven. Each of you has a special life contract and you need time to heal and to be touched divinely by our heavenly hosts and us. So do not forget to send prayers to Heaven and to us. It is a time for healing and a time to rededicate yourselves to this sacred cause. When the various gift programs pay out, you also need to look deep inside and once more pledge yourself to the Light! Look upon these as times in which some amazing events are to happen. See all of this as merely items which prophecy brought forth! You are here to bring the Light to this realm and to collectively vanquish the dark and its vile ways. Rejoice and accept the righteous gift of Heaven! Hossana! Hossana! Hosanna!

Today, we continued our messages to you. The world is ready to accept the first events that are to move you toward prosperity, a global jubilee and new governance. This, of course, is to lead to disclosure and events, which mark the arrival of your Spiritual and space family! Many great things are indeed ready to happen. Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

https://www.paoweb.com/sn082614.htm

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hi Barry.

i feel you are in the wrong web site, this is not sci-fi  where marvel comics jockey comes to play.

on a more serious note, do you know anything about the real facts of real crafts, real gov. reports, etc.

maybe the web site "the disclosure project.com"" might change your mind on many concepts being shown here  on this site. i still do not know why you are on this site, is it to insult people like a troll who is pay to be rude and childish, or are you really just 12 years old.

blessings

• Ah this is a great update, explains a lot for me... yes, it's really happening.  I recommend keeping loving energy and positive thoughts for a while, and having lots of walks in nature, it's very nurturing.  Let things take care of themselves and keep yourself in a happy frame of mind living in the now moment :-)  

Drekx is completely right, he knows what he is talking about.  I also think that the term "abundance" can mean different things to different people... to me the world needs a lot more hugs, there is definitely a shortage of warm, loving sincere huggery.  Imagine if hugs were money, lol..

• animated blobs kissing & hugging

Thanx sweetheart, for the kind words....Some hugs and kisses back atchya...Love ya lots, Drekxy XOXO

screen smooch male

• I speak confidently of truths, barry, with or without your approval....

If you were a "Doctor," I'm sure that you would sign off on the title...?? Or if you were an Earl, Baron, Count, or Lord, you may feel free to sign your documents using the title...?? Please do not feel offended by mine...my rank.

But, truly, it's not about me....It's about your productive input here on ACC....

Agarther has posted a valid update, which is appreciated by many, if not all...If you do not like it, go elsewhere....I truly recommend serious objective evidence about ETs, which can be gleaned with effort...

So, it might be more productive for you to visit forums about the Rendlesham case, in which objective evidence and witness testimonials may be safely dispensed, for consideration...

This will surely be more useful to you than other means of discovery....as you apparently lack heart logic and the needed intuitive prowess.....You could, at the very least, exercise your mind, to find truths from an impressive UFO case, described in my latest forum....Once you have studied the case SERIOUSLY, please then let me know and we can again re-visit what you believe in, or not, with added insight.....

Regards, Drekx

• It is possible to create things from thoughts alone, but you will need to have 50%+ of the earths population with you on that single thought and at that single time for it to even have a small chance of working.

If you have 100% participation its no problem whatsoever, although it will be impossible to determine if it happened for real or just in the heads of the participants.

Psychologically created holograms (hallucinations) can feel, smell and sound real too, even though they aren't, and that's where we hit the cross-point that separates a dreamer from the builder in a world where we don't have 100% thought-based consensus.  :)

• I just know that I am only responsible for myself, including blood family and soul family," Friends".

Belief does create reality but one can't change the world from the outside. That is pure insanity, you see.....

If one want's to be a cult leader than the suckers who followed them will reap what is promised to them.

If one was just seeking truth and reality such as physical concrete things....Heaven's Gate would not have succeeded in the that collective suicide.

This is an IMPORTANT REPLY.......The thing about fiction and fantasy is that it is related to the EGO. The EGO is connected to the Fantasy and Work of Fiction just like digital in a digital account.

Without Fruits of Labor what is all that shit worth?

Without an education, working hard for one's survival and their own projects that shouldn't be forced on anyone is all that has been real for me so far.

I believe in Fear and Pain because it tells me what is really important.

What is important to me is I don't get caught up in others delusion and cult status intentions.

I am not here to serve a bragger, a deluded fantasy self involved person nor any attempts at being popular because that is HELL to me.

What happens to individuals like Heaven's Gate members is that after they die....they get exactly what they created on earth.

That is THE LAW OF NATURE.

One can be naturally motivated by something that is really concrete, PAIN, LOSS and SUFFERING as it is all the same for each individual.

OR............One can believe DISNEY, CABLE TELEVISION and HOLLYWOOD is the LIGHT AND THE WAY but it all end's with HEAVEN'S/ HELL's GATE....WWW=666.....

LA FIN,

Regardless the EFFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZACHARY MUZEAM PAUL HUNTER

• Well, this is at least as truthful as Ashtar Command Space Fleet. It's kind of like being a star trek fan and ir's a tulpic fleet created by belief. Reality does come from thought I think....AT LEAST ON A COLLECTIVE BASIS. All dreamers here....but dreams do scare one into action which in turn creates something real.

• Real or fake?
    • Well, it's completely real and as a GFL Ground Crew sector Commander I get independent confirmations, which provide much satisfaction......

Shel has a difficult and very different task to my own....He's a kind of GFL "News Reader" who has to present weekly updates....Not easy and attracts much negativity, as well as positivity.....You see, without objective proof, those WITHOUT HEART LOGIC, constantly fail to GET IT....

Thus we hear their continual bleatings about this material....

I advise such persons, who lack that spark of VIVEKA, to instead study the Rendlesham "UFO" incident, as per my latest forum indicators....It will hopefully be of assistance, at this juncture and certainly better than promulgating negative posts here on this valid update....Which only spoils it for those who GET IT....

The GFL does appreciate that some won't get it....And consequently, recommend study of the best case ever in UFOlogy, rather than channeled, and/or aetheric implant relayed messages...Noting that Shel does not "channel."

I myself am a telepath contacteee and Sirian starseed....The GFL have instructed me to make people welcome, who would otherwise be alienated from cosmic truth....I seek that all be inspired by genuine ET material....For now, I direct all ACC skeptics to SERIOUS STUDY of the Rendlesham UFO case...

For those with functioning heart logic, please continue reading Sheldan's material, with confidence...It is correct.

Blessings of abundance...

Col. Drekx Omega

drekxomega.jpg?w=300&h=300

• He's even gotten so much donations over the years that he could mint a pure gold bill. He even shows it in pictures. His followers payed for it. :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1527

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 735

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Justin...I like the meals Berg enjoys....We each have to use these principles and create our own diets, which will vary, depending on location and access to produce...In Europe we have a large range of European cheeses....Berg buys some of these...I…"
24 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   The 5 Principles Of Co-Creation By Solara An-Ra & The Pleiadian Councils Of Light  The very happiest of Equinoxes dearest Light Tribe of Gaia!I offer here a gift from the Pleiadian Councils of Light ... as usual they are delightfully playful -…
46 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Another good keto meal list from Dr.Berg. https://youtu.be/0duUYXn1UoI?si=4cFuMy9pq_letifo"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Another good keto meal list from Dr.Berg. https://youtu.be/0duUYXn1UoI?si=4cFuMy9pq_letifo"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"This is good for anybody looking into keto. This is about the keto meals Dr.Berg eats during the day. https://youtu.be/2AyFdr3Fd0c?si=G81L2NsRl7vRFuzM"
2 hours ago
"This is good for anybody looking into keto. This is about the keto meals Dr. berg eats during the day. https://youtu.be/2AyFdr3Fd0c?si=Gj61Q1WsUsMcMvLI"
2 hours ago
"Thanks for that Drekx. I've been reading and studying these last few days what to do for a perfect Keto and fast combination including checking out what meals to do for keto. Gonna be looking into carnivore diet options as well. I've seen…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And this comment is in answer to Justin's question, on my wall, which is, what do I take during the full 72-hour fast, to maintain basic health...??
Each day, starting last Sunday I have been taking water, with a tea spoon of pink Himalayan salt,…"
3 hours ago
More…