I found this channeled message from Ashtar online, and thought it was important to share it, my apologies if this has already been posted! :)

Namaste! नमस्ते,

TRANSITION TIME APPROACHING

Ashtar here - greetings from Command Central, comrade.

There is confusion among the Lightworkers of Earth now, my friend. Many are wondering if change is really taking place. Do you really and ruly approach the time of Transition and Ascension into the 5th dimensional of reality? Is the chaos of humanity leading to a self-imposed destruction of Earth instead of a healing of the planet? Is the Plan still functioning and on schedule ?

The Plan is secure and on course, directing humanity forward to aggressively participate in 'life'. By this I mean that there is not time now for being asleep - it is long past the time of conscious awakening to the reality of which you live in - the 3-D consciousness that longs for its evolutionary jump into higher possibilities of Being. It is somewhat like a primal urging within your cellular system that has just been activated and now projects a voice that would direct your consciousness into a 'knowingness' that there is much more to life than all of your lifelong teachings have proven to be.

This internal cellular change is due to the fact of DNA structural redesign, programmed by the Plan to commence at this time period and bring about a transfer of information to the forefront of your cellular memory that has laid dormant for eons of time. It is to be considered a blessing that you have been given the key to freedom of memory - memory of who you truly are within the realm of consciousness. This period of time is being utilized now by the commissioned emissaries of the Creator Source to activate and heal the damaged internal cellular bridgework within you is just in the beginning stages. Completion of the process will be determined by the degree of willingness, or willfulness, each individual allows, for whether or not you are aware of the inner changes, your higher consciousness knows exactly what is happening to the physical body and encourages the 'will' to allow a speedy and complete orientation to the finalization of the repairs.

The Plan calls for competition of the design in line with the eve of actual dimensional transfer into the higher vibrations of the 5th level frequency. There has been some disagreement among those of Earth who communicate with us and pass along our messages as to whether or not this will be a conscious, mass occurrence, or that of individual time sequences. I will say that even though not all advance along the same rate of growth in their awakenings, it will be that all who choose to transit into higher realms will indeed be called to do so at the same moment in time, and therefore the point of Transition has been arranged to permit complete cellular reconstruction to be finalized according to this timetable.

The internal changes have brought about the random and complicated emotions being played out in the physical and identified by the individual as problematic emotions, desires, periods of depression and elation, physical ailments of every kind, mental doubts and insecurities, and just about every kind of random problem that you could think of. This is due to the individuals' subconscious fighting with the cellular change occurring - the desire for remaining in the former comfort of what was limited yet familiar.

Re-opening the direct passage to complete memory within the human is a very complicated procedure, and you are moving through this process very quickly. This would be similar to the speed of walking compared to the speed of running, or the speed of a car compared with the speed of a jet. You are being processed at the speed of a jet, but your body moves at a crawl. To assist the process and not suffer the uncomfort of negative side affects, you must simply be aware of the process and give attention to it, through meditation and conscious, deliberate permission - to yourself - that you do indeed allow the quickening of your cellular memory to be healed. Is that not what you have been preparing for, my friends?

Actual Transition time is growing near. The span of linear time for admittance into the 5th dimensional frequencies shortens with each moment. Linear time will be only a remembrance of a reality in which you participated under the veil of deep forgetfulness. You travel to a much more joyous existence now, one not tattered with limitation or fear, but one of pure love and joy!

Commend yourselves now for holding onto Truth and seeing through your hearts desire to consciously transit to a new place and time and to a new realm of Masterhood.

Those who continue to ignore the inner guidance, but would prefer to wallow in the shadow of fear and misery, sometimes masked as power and control, will be given the home they so desire. But as we have told you many many times, this Earth is Ascending, and it is with Her that you shall travel onward. Be assured of this my friends.

There are many that see the changes - the physical changes, as in weather changes, earth changes, society erupting into confusion and corruption, murder and mayhem - that would think that the Plan must take them into the very seat of destruction before Transition arrives. How many people will actually be spared to have the opportunity of Transition if the physical earthplane is crumbled under the changes? Do not loose faith, for we have said that it is your choice to participate in the Transition, and so it will be. There is a Plan that foregoes human imagination and comprehension, and the need for verification is unwarranted. You will be assisted by those of numerous planetary systems. All is in place; all territory has been covered.

In this time of uncertainty, I recommend a vigilant regime of daily meditation, a simple, healthy diet and plenty of fresh air and exercise. I sound like a parent no doubt, but your physicality calls for just that - this is how you are designed. These things will help you assimilate the cellular changes going on and the massive amounts of high frequency energy input directed into your atmosphere at all times by the Hierarchy. Remember that you are moving constantly towards a new placement in the heavens, which adds to the physical complications.

Also know that no nuclear weapons will be allowed to be dispensed upon the Earth, the Confederation will see to that. Other dangers facing humanity are very real, but I remind you that you can be in safety always - ask for assistance from the Higher Realms and visualize only positive realities for yourselves. I cannot say that often enough.

In these last hours of preparation for Transition - truly just moments in the timeline of the Great Plan -

Devoutly reaffirm your commitment to spiritual growth and your renewed awakened state of being.

Focus only on the positive aspects of this journey, not those of negative proportions, such as the physical changes developing around you.

The Earth has the right to cleanse herself of the impurities as she makes her way to a higher realm of Being, just as your cellular structure is changing, so too is that of the Earth.

All things now are in preparation of the journey. View these changes with respect and love... transmute all negativity around you into the vibration of Love... strive to attain full consciousness and ask that your eyes be open to see Truth and your ears to hear Truth at all times. Then envision for yourselves the peace and joy that is your birthright and acknowledge that you are co-creator with All That Is !

Our reunion with the Lightworkers of Earth is soon to be realized. Welcome that time and, as the Community of Light assembles, prepare to fulfill your destined role in the Plan of the Creator Source of Love and Light.

My friends - I bid you Peace and Love as do all Lightworkers of the Brotherhood of Light.

Ashtar out for now - Salu... Adonai.

By S
andi Sheppard

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It is not 5th dimension, it is 4th dimension 5th density transition first. This is the first step of fractal evolution that will change the density on Earth and it will shift to another dimension on the same Earth. In the 4th dimension the density is more thicker or higher resonance an our atoms will have a hard time "sticking" together.5th dimension is "formless" . Those who cannot keep up with this change will stay in 3rd dimension reality or simply just not see any change. All this info was taking from Melchizedek.
    • What about young children?
      Certainly they will all make the transition? I couldn't imagine they wouldn't. 
      • The children will be the least of our worries. They vibrate naturally higher than the adult humans. Hence the incoming transition is just natural for them.
      • I think that the teachers on planet Earth will spread the light - and that energy will help to transform Earth into a place where children will also become elightened.... I think each individial regardless of age will make their decisions based on their soul's path.

All this being said, I'm not totally sure of the answer to your question, but thats my feelings on it right now :)....
    • This reply was deleted.
      • Yes this is the same, 5th dimension is the end result eventually. But the idea of 4th is very important becuase it is the bridge or rainbow bridge. We will be in 4th for a while but some of us who are ascending faster might already be ready for that. It will be different for everyone.
        • Very interesting :) It's going to be cool to see how all of this unfolds :)
      • 5D definitely feels like what I am headed for.... I think it sounds totally amazing!

Whatever happens though - I'll flow with it as best I can :)
  • Much thanks for posting this!
    Every day that I live, I love...
    But it truly is hard when you see such corruption around, even from the simple fact that you are surrounded by concrete and you have to travel to be in nature. At least for me!
    I wonder, when we are moved to the next level, how cities will change?
  • True Mastiel, I was wondering the same thing as well... Time frames are probably somewhat different in the grander schemes of things....(universal time line)....

I really do feel like amazing things are happening though, so I feel like it's happening right now - not sure how long this will be until... something else happens :) Or the next step will be taken... by us all....
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Thanks Ave, yah I had figured that wasn't totally new, but I was feeling very intense as I read it, so I thought it would be a good idea to post it :) I'll check out your link as well thanks so much :-D
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
2 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
8 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
25 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
3 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
13 hours ago
More…