Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

THE KOLBRIN BIBLE ...what.. FREE to download online..no joking....THAT IS BRILLIANT [ Plus 6 Videos Plus Prediction Video]

THE KOLBRIN BIBLE

TheKolbrin.com > The Culdian Trust Kolbrin Manuscripts

Buy The KolbrinThe Kolbrin is a collection of ancient manuscripts said to have been salvaged from the Glastonbury Abbey arson in 1184. The Kolbrin is also said to have had a connection to Jesus, historically through his Great-Uncle, Joseph of Arimathea. This Culdian Trust version of The Kolbrin was publically disclosed online by Professor James M. McCanney, M.S. Chapters from The Kolbrin are made available on this website only with direct approval from the Culdian Trust.

Here at TheKolbrin.com you can view portions these manuscripts online, or purchase them in hard copy.

Views: 6062

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THE KOLBRIN BIBLE PREDICTION

A mysterious collection of texts salvaged from Glastonbury Abbey in 1184, the Kolbrin may be one of the best kept, least known and most interesting secrets of our age
Namaste

I have been researching this text after coming across this post of yours. I had not heard of the Kolbrin bible before this, so was intrigued to learn more about it. It seems an interesting read. And I did watch all of the vids you posted here! They gave me a slight sense of paranoia to be fair! Lol.

I am interested to learn more about the Kolbrin and it's contents hough. So thank you for the extra bit of knowledge you inspired me to gather! =)

I am glad you found it interesting MGem80 as I did not no nothing about it till it guided me to it's site. I found it very interesting as it was kept secret for a long time and it has actually come out at the right time. The predictions it has made have come true and some info is from those people who survived the last Planet shift. The Video's are good as well and they clearly warn you that the Governments know of the changes that are going to happen but are keeping then secret to save themselves . Namaste

RSS

Spiritual Blogs

[VIDEO] Alan Watts - The Veil of Thoughts

Posted by Ben-Arion on September 19, 2014 at 3:00pm 0 Comments

"The Universe is the game of the self, which plays hide and seek forever and ever."— Alan Watts…

Continue

~Preparing to Be Born~

Posted by In Betwena on September 17, 2014 at 9:50am 10 Comments

…

Continue

Today: Video Spotlight

Today: Discussion Spotlight

1. Rand Paul; Obama Is Breaking US Laws

Posted by Pet Rock on September 21, 2014

2. "Braco" 13 Day Free Live Streaming"

Posted by Krishna Kalki on September 19, 2014

© 2014