This is some interesting info about water and how it can react differently to negative and positive thoughts and intention. Maybe if our thoughts and intent are pure enough the water reflects it back as pure clean water, kind of like blessing our food before we eat it, putting good intentions and love toward it. Kind of like how miserable negative people often have a miserable looking house and suroundings to match. And positive happy people often have a humble yet pleasent looking and inviting house and suroundings. There was a book about the intelligence of water in a herbal/holistic store where i used to live it mentioned about water having a memory as well. I wish i had bought that book now i have yet to come across another copy. Our water is a powerful and nuturing element that makes up the majority of our bodys and is a sign and reflection of the problems on earth right now....its something we have to make a conscious effort to change. Pure clean water is becoming scarce and we are being charged a premium for acidic water that has been stripped of all of its minerals and trace elements, the elite and cabal see it as the next oil. They know we can cut back or stop using oil, if we release more free energy technology, but As long as were 3rd density physical beings we still need clean water. This link is about Dr Emotos research.Lots of love, light and peacehttp://m.theepochtimes.com/news/6-7-9/43733.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Oh and also, a good way to obtain water is via the roof on your home, earthships have a great water collection method, and I think that all houses will be built similar to that in the near future.. Even a normal house you could collect a decent amount of water simply by putting barrels at the end of your gutters(especially where I live in washington). For those that don't get enough rain, we can control the weather with our thoughts and emotions and send rain to the dryer areas.. We just need to live more permaculturally and look for ways to work with the world rather than against it.. :)

• I stumbled across his study a few years ago and bought some of his books, my favorite being "water crystal healing" as it comes with 2 CDs of classical music which really help to fix my mood sometimes..  His study actually saved my life, my ex was trying to kill me and I thought to use positive words and phrases to change his vibrational structure and make him stop... It worked like something out of a movie, my words were a weapon and he panicked and covered my mouth, but it made the evil that had overcome him disappear.. Which I now realize was brought out by my own fear and negative emotions.. I'm not sure if the words are as much responsible for the response I got, or if it was my own state of calmness and compassion, but either way, it was Masaru's study alone that made me think of it and for that I will always have much respect and gratitude for Masaru Emoto.

Anyway, there are some skeptics over his studies, but I know that it is real simply due to my own personal experience. I keep positive words written on my filtered water dispenser. :)

• Hi, Hollie, thats cool you have his books. I am grateful you were able to use Masaru's wisdom to help you dissolve the conflict with your ex. I have used the same method with my ex, she would get physical sometimes, but it was mostly verbal abuse to a degree which i have never experienced anround anyone else. When she would blow up i would just say, I love you too..or i love you.. and smile, it would totally stop her or throw her off, i too realized what she did was just a reflection of my own fear and negativity as well, it seems like a more intense reflection of these things when its your partner in a relationship acting as the mirror though.

I have a lot of respect for Masaru Emoto's work as well. And the positive words on the despenser is an awesome idea. I am all about building and living self sufficiently and we need to work closer with gaia and the animals and plants, as well as our interdimensional selves right now. The world is always what we make it, life is but a dream, we just forgot it was meant to be a really lucid dream...lol

Thanks for sharing
      Lots of love, light and peace :)
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
1 hour ago
Infinity updated their profile
4 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
4 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
7 hours ago
More…