The 1st of December was a very important start date for all of humanity, as is every day in December 2012. A lot was revealed to us that day and as always we were asked to publish this to the world. It is very important to remember that all of our channelings are activations in themselves as each word is encoded with healing and ascension frequencies.

What we are about to share was something very painful for us to see but even so, there is great hope and relief attached to it.

After performing our ritual I began went into meditation and began to receive visions. I was standing in a very cold place and I saw that all around me was snow. I was standing on ice, above the ocean and though I cannot disclose where I was specifically, it is a place on Earth.

I began to hear a very gentle humming sound coming from above and when I looked up I saw twelve aircrafts hovering overhead. They were descending and landing around me on the ice. These aircrafts were gray and on the bottom of them was a dark grey circle with four arms, so a cross with a circle in the middle.

The symbol on the bottom of the aircrafts.

I waited patiently to see who would emerge from these aircrafts and the door or one of the aircrafts began to open and out stepped two men who looked to be like guards of some kind. They wore dark blue uniforms and tall helmets with plumes attached to the front. They held in their hands a kind of weapon which I assumed to be like a gun.

They stepped out of the craft and stood at either side of the door and I saw another male figure stepping out onto the ice and realized at once that it was Enki. Joy filled my heart and I moved forward to greet and hug him.

Helen: “Father, what is happening? What are all of these aircrafts? Where are we?”

Enki: “Nanaea my love, we are in (I cannot reveal this) and we have landed here purposefully because no radar can detect us here in this part of Earth. We also have our shields activated just for good measure.

Now. You asked what all these aircrafts are. I will come straight to the point. The dark brotherhood has been planning to create mass destruction on the 21st December and take many lives. They began the ‘end of the world’ propaganda scenario so that they could use it as a means to have the blame of their actions directed towards the so called ‘end of days’ lie and not on themselves. They have done this many times with other doomsday stories.

My dear Nanaea, we have come here to protect humanity. We are far away from any being as our vibrations next to the human physical body would be catastrophic. As you have been told before, humanity is not at the right frequency yet so that we may be near you. At one time you vibrated very much like us but through time with ascension traps such as religion, you began to de-evolve and your frequencies slowed considerably.

A little lesson for you. Have you noticed how each generation is becoming taller than the last? This is because the human species are still evolving and we are your future selves and how in time you shall become.

Link to rest of channeling and activation.

http://esophoria.org/the-anunnaki-have-landed-lemurian-activation/

UFO.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Daryl, who have I confirmed that I AM.

• Feather, I thought Peter K. would change his ways even a little after the triade he left at "Characteristics of a LightWorker" and I didn't have to post his actions.  I hope you find peace where ever life leads you.

The pictures of the gnome showing is ass speaks volumes of Peter K.'s integrity.

• Peter K., you have a devious mind to twist people's replies around.  I don't understand why because it never work's and people know what you are doing.  It just makes you look even worse that you already are, if that's even possible.

And your second devious attempt is for me to supply evidence when we all know it's been erased. I did saved one of my replies which talks about your hateful comments and my many apologies to her.  Did you read it on Characteristics of a Lightworker?  If not, here's the link:

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/characteristics-of-a-...

I had already sent marina an apology comment and made peace, then you sent her 2 hateful comments.  Nobody asked you for your help and it wasn't needed.  Your so-called apology comment was filled with more insults and you sent still another when marina told you she didn't need your help.  Thank you for lying again.

And your comment about God/Spirit seeing what you did shows that you have no respect God/Spirit/Source.  You have just lied in front of God as well as claiming God saw that what you did was true.  You are truly a hidden dark being masking inside a physical vessel and to you, nothing is sacred.  You can say or do anything without remorse whatever suits your purpose.  Your mistake was that you claimed you received the Christ Consciousness.  The 5th Dimensional energies does not allow one to harm another, not even in thought.  Your actions firmly concludes that you do not.  No other confirmation now is necessary from you.  You have confirmed for me, for a second time, who you are.  I can now post my information about you with confidence.  No more replies are needed from you.  This concludes my discussion. 

• Or we can just put it down to we were having a bad day. 

leave it in the past where it belongs.

and get on with more important things.

• Dear Daryl,

It appears your connection to source is solid.

They knew what i was going to write because they were there and watched it happen. The way I said it did. And the way the ever so elegant Feather Winger did. (raoooww)

So then, I'd ask you to show me which bits are lies, And then provide evidence.supporting your claims please.

I answered your question. Politely. It's only fair you answer mine.

• Spirit told me about you before you typed that up.  And they were right.  They were right about you all along and you just confirmed it.

Your nothing but a lying scumbag.

• Dear Daryl, i will state it as truth that i have apologized to you with respect to that. At that time. I made 2 comments in conversation with Marianinia with the subject matter being how to deal with you. She had left comment on her home page describing how bad she felt about her inability to resolve this ongoing argument  with you. She was pleading for you to stop.

I stepped in, in support of her. I don't like it when I see boys boys beating up on girls that are pleading for them to stop. I left 2 comments. You threatened me with administritive action.. I apologized immediately.

Unfortunately her comments have been removed so there is no physical evidence.

In support of my claims, however i have a copy of the parting letter marianinia sent to me and all her other friends.

it was a pleasure to know all of u

From marianinia to drago kulic, Darryl Schoenstadt, ambereyes, Solstar, Abby and 155 more…
      Sent Oct 16 

hello , to all those people who have befriended me in ashtar , i would like to thank u for ur support , ur love , light and for the chance u gave me ,to learn and to envision a beter tomorrow . i regret to let you know that due to circumstances beyond my control i will close my account in ashtar .. i wish u all the best ascension has to offer , many of you know already the problem that darryl have cause me , he wants to be the inocent party in all of this , so be it ... i will not continue to argue or continue in a path were it would bring more arguments and more strife , life is too short to live it in turmoil , i dont think anyone of you need to read problems at a time like , this my intentions have and never was to cause any pain to anyone of u . i apologize for the problem i have cause all of u ...if anything my wish for all of u is to ascend whithout any problem lots of luck to each and everyone of you .... . be safe enjoy the ride and always know that there is one higher and mightier that knows the truth ...... love to all ......

I believe this is the same as the letter Feather posted recently 

I do believe she is leaving because of the dispute she was having with you. that it wasn't worth it anymore.

It seems to me Daryl, that you chose me as her replacement. It would appear that having someone to beat up on adds value to your life

So i have apoogized. For something that the available evidence suggests you should be apologizing for.

However. I apologize, once again for all the comments I made. that you interpreted as hurtful. it was never my intention to cause you any pain. Only to defend Marianinia 

I just assumed that those were the rules. Thats how you were talking to everyone. And others were talking like that back at you. Thats how people used to talk to each other a few months ago. Everyone abused each other for no reason. I didn't think you'd be so sensitive.

So this is my explanation Daryl. I hope you find it satisfactory.

I will continue to look for the apology I wrote you Daryl. I seem to recall you reprinted a copy of it.

Namaste.

WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN BEINGS OF LIGHT

• You want to be civil?  Ok.  Peter K., you said this:

"Daryl, If you truly believe I AM saying something incorrect, Just present it to me."

That's an understatement!  I'm still waiting for that explanation about those hateful and vulgar comments to marina that you had no business sending her.  Let's hear it!

• all you had to say is that you want to keep fighting.

You've told me your reasons on numerous occasions. your reasons for wanting to fight.

I was hoping we could go beyond them.

I don't expect you to like me.

I don't think you'll like this idea, but  can we at least be civil.

• There isn't anyone here on this site that is as arrogant and acts more like a pompous ass than you.  But there was one person I helped expose, with many others, and ended with the FINALE.  You may have heard of him, Greg Giles.  You can answer you actions when I post it.  I'm sure there are more that a few people that would like to hear your explanation.  Be sure to include why a person claimed to have received the Christ Consciousness sent hateful and vulgar comments to marina in order to manipulate her against me after I sent her an apology and we made peace, that was none of your business to begin with.  We all like to hear that one, mr. worker of light.  

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   What Is The Core Of Your Life On Earth? By Steven Hutchinson Wesak, on May 23, is where we think of and celebrate the birth and life of Buddha....Remember Buddha turned away from family riches to find his own inner peace and…
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Ah yes, that link is the source material for the video, which I provided to my friends at "Family of Light" to post, on my behalf, on YouTube, back in 2015...If you look on the cover image, it has both my logo, as well as that of FOL......Those guys…"
16 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0BaS21r68"
16 hours ago
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://youtu.be/rp0BaS21r68?si=VbczGAkXB_mQgYa-"
16 hours ago
More…