<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uYFmLPKn9Q0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Please can anyone lead me to the correct diagnosis of what Sylphs are 

Here in the Caribbean we are covered in both Sylphs and Chemtrails

I cannot wait for your responses

Namaste

Dave

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don't think what you are seeing are Sylphs OR Chemtrails!  Something strange is going on, but I don't think it is what we believe it to be!

After watching the skies every day and night, and reading what other people are reporting, I'm feeling like the space brothers are putting up layer after layer of cloud cover.  I'm getting the feeling that it's because the 3 days of darkness are being prepared for us.  The Sun has to become more and more blocked so when the great mother ship comes to block the sun to create the 3DD effect, the cosmos can then reset and whatever they are doing can be accomplished.

I'm either totally nuts or brilliant about this.  At least the idea is now out in the open.

Many Blessings!

• Lady C Where are you on the globe ,,It matters

just check the skies for haarp and scalar waves We have plenty in Caribbean

Amisr this is silvering lining of the skies lets little sunlight through like our skies here oday unlike last week

Sylphs and Mother Cloudships We are surrounded by 4 giant mother cloud ships today as if they pre-mpt somthing to happen. the sylphs appear to be drawing bulls horns in many areas of the sky below the AMISR silver skies and the scalar waves off HAARP

Chemtrails none this morning 5 yesterday, This is important, yesterday we did see the sylphs wipe out all 5 chemtrails and it was amazing and we were not on our own.

Normal clouds ,,Well they are not ,,,to giv you ans idea the ones i am talking about are from 2000 feet up , all of thm have big like cannon ball ejectors out of the top so lik cotton wool balls with an erct fallic like shape growing elongating form the cotton ball like cloud ALL ARROUND US.

IF you can paint the scene ,,this is one hell of a lot of activity but once you go through every subject ,,it then becomes clear what is happening today ( all other days are slightly or completely different)

Today we look armed to the teeth with sylphs and mother ships looming thousands of meters in the sky

With horns and anvil shapes much different than any other clouds and they look prepared for something.

HAARP is being used from the Puerto Rico depot so is AMISR and they are blocking the sun.

So I do not feel it is a panic situation given what we learned from sylphs and orbs 

Please read my investigation yesterdays post here ,,very interesting news indeed : http://lightworkersxm.wordpress.com/ 2nd article down Namaste Dave

• I am on the West Coast above San Francisco in Northern California.  Our skies have been heavily affected with layers and layers of what look like streaks of jet exaust or something....probably a lot like your skies.  I didn't think HAARP could be used with sunspot activity going on, but guess they can.

All I DO know is that the sun is brighter, and there are layers and layers of stuff up there.  At night, I see the lights of a triangle object in the skies, and I understand it may be Andromedan.  There is also a cigar shaped object that I think is Sirian.  There are also multiple bright star-like objects except that they seem to be burning off the layers of something in order to be seen.  They jiggle all around to clean up areas where they shine brightly.  The air is perfectly clear below the cloud cover, and then the fog comes in later....it's like trying to see through heavy blankets of feathers or something.

Maybe we are being protected from the sun rays as it gets brighter...there seems to be something  at night under the thick layers of (fog-like stuff) and it's kind of bright....I've never seen the skies like this.

I've tried to take pictures, but all I get are black pictures.  One night when I put my pictures on computer, there were orbs in it.  Bottom line is that times are getting pretty busy and exciting here.

If there are Motherships in the clouds I wouldn't be too surprised about it. I only wish I could see them clearly.  If I didn't use binoculars I couldn't see the activity at all.  It is incredible to me that in my neighborhood, no one seems to notice the cloud cover during the day, chemtrails or anything like it. going on.  The people REALLY ARE ASLEEP!

I don't know what HAARP waves or Scalar waves are.....our skies do not look like a battle is getting ready to happen.  Wish I could watch to see what is going on in your area. 

I'll check out the address you left for me. Thanks and Many Blessings!

• Well Your not and that is the important thing, Thanks for that write up , you appear to have more terrestial skies than us here ( jealous ) however any reports of something spiritual in our skis is better than none,

Incidentally i am hearing of US Chinese ship movements south of you Covred by Kerry Cassiday amongst others, i find it intersting , but cannot be drawn to any conclusions just yet

But watch that space for us please

Kep up the observation work and keep in touch 

Namaste

Dave

• Sylphs are parts of consciousness that live in the air. They are our brothers and sisters who form a part of the conscious infrastructure of our Earth.Robert Neil Boyd describes “Sylphs as immortal non-physical beings which have and are souls. These beings are the artists who form the clouds, in their wispy and thin forms, e.g., horsetails, feathers, etc. The typical cirrus, and cirronimbus formations are expressions of the Sylphs. Sylphs are not typically visible to the untrained eye. Sylphs do inhabit the same volume of space as the air, but their actual Being resides in the physical vacuum, as a coherent holographic form of energy.”However, with the energies rising towards 2012 and with the increase of chemtrail activity (the chemical trails laid by aircraft) at an all time high, some of us are perceiving the presence of sylphs. You now have new eyes to see what is happening above your head. Sylphs love to know that you see them. So say hi! And thank them for doing their part in the incredible journey towards 2012.

• Yes it's true, they're over my house all the time, clouds are also more than you might think.... :)

Peace, light and love

Catherine x

• Catherine can you photo them and show time lapse for my article tomorrow on Lightworkersxm ,,i need location time and any chemtrail munching going on plus the mother ship or cloud ship ,,if there is lots be sure the cloudship is near by and difernet in shape to all other clouds 

Please contact me dave.europeanhotels@gmail.com 

• Hi Dave,

I only have a rubbish old i-phone but I will try :). We have very few flights here but the ones that go over either have no emissions or one of the sylphs eating it up. I actually thought that they were part of the emissions I see them so often but now remember when those jet emissions used to be in a straight line!

The cloud thing was truly amazing, I've never seen anything so beautiful in my life, they literally ALL stopped moving and then one, only one, in a triangle/rectangle type shape moved towards me. I got a fright and it went behind a tree and didn't come back - I was gutted!!

I am in Carlisle, UK and saw them at about 2pm today if that helps?

Catherine x

• Thanks Catherine my uncle owned the pub in Talkin Village and i used to go up there to play golf at Brampton and Carlisle Golf Club I was from Merseyside and Amersham London way

Now I am stranded in the Caribbean 

I may use your quote for tomorrows post on my site I will make sure you get to it and Ashtar gets a copy too ,,very intriguing investigation ,,when blinded by new facts.

Thanks Catherine for your many comments and support

Namaste

Dave

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
6 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
12 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
30 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
3 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
13 hours ago
More…