If you suspect you might be a Starseed visiting planet Earth at this point in time, don't feel frightened or disillusioned. There are millions of others who feel the same way you do. From the books I have read about Starseeds, I've put together a blend of symptoms for you to consider. Keep in mind that you do not need all of the symptoms to be a Starseed. Why? It all depends at what stage you find yourself in during the process of awakening that is taking place these days. It also has to do with the way in which you pre-programmed yourself to realize you may be a Starseed.
Here are the symptoms...
- As a child, you felt you didn't belong here
- While growing up, perhaps you felt alone, that maybe your father and mother weren't your real parents
- You developed an interest in the stars, UFOs, ETs, space travel and other worlds
- At some point in your life you began to awaken spiritually
- This awakening experience was accompanied by your whole life turning upside down and inside out - This same experience may also have been associated with a dark night of the soul or spiritual crisis experience
- You have a strong urge to serve humanity in some way
- You feel you are on a mission but don't quite know what it might be
- You find yourself detaching from your old identity and are dissociating from your old way of life
- You find your ego desperately trying to hold on to the old ways of doing things
- You are experiencing discomfort... like your whole world falling apart
- You feel that time is speeding up rapidly
- You feel bored with the aimlessness of your familiar routine
You feel exhausted and you want to "veg" out - Your ego complains constantly, as you go through the process of inner change and remodeling
- The process of inner change is causing much mental, emotional and physical disturbances - You have seen a UFO or have been taken aboard a ship in real life or in your dreams
- You love shows such as Startrek, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Close Encounters of a Third Kind, Contact, E. T., Star Wars, Heaven Can Wait, etc.
- Your old life is dying and a new life is emerging
- You have an urgent need to continue understanding your spiritual nature and the universal truths
- You been contacted in some way by benevolent spirits or beings
- You are genuinely kind, gentle and loving with no desire to harm another After reviewing this list, perhaps you can begin to develop a feel for possibly being a Starseed.
From E.T.101 by Zoev Jho
:-) I already knew I was a starseed! But I wanted to look at this list and I checked every point on this one! :D Thanks for sharing this Ravinder! Love and blessings to you my friend!
I recognize very much of this indeed :-).
A couple of weeks ago, there was a post of someone, I cannot remember who, but underneath his post there was a link to a site where you could find out from which planet you originally came. Just when I wanted to start to read, whe had a power failure due to severe wheather and a few hours later when I went back on the PC, I could not find it anymore, nore the post.
Does anyone recognize this and can you direct me again to the right website?
Thanks and blessings :-)
1. I experience loneliness till now.
2. I feel the time speeds but not all the time.
3. I love science fiction movies, very much.
4. I am tried to be contacted by my friends, from the future since childhood, by those who have ascended in higher realms. I have just discovered it now.
I can relate to every point that you described. Thank you so much for posting this. :)
75% of the above applies to me. I knew i was different from my childhood and i have had a keen interest in ufo's, et's, space, nature etc since childhood. I have always been a gentle, loving, caring, kind, and compassionate person, a spiritual person, a truth seeker, a quite natured person a vegetarian and have psychic abilities.
A sense or feeling of not belonging to this earth and much more. I have had one definite and real alien abduction have seen numerous ufo's and have seen aliens when i was 10 years old during the day time on a sunday in an isolated industrial area out walking on my own.
I love nature, peace and quiet, wide open spaces, ocean, sunsets, space and the simple things in life.
oohhhh my hahaha..i remember my childhood days and cannot be forgotten..specially when i was in elementary..they always wanted to pull down my grades so i would not be the first honor student..many times that happened this thing to me..they didn't even put me in the star section in which i knew well that i am really better than them..but what can i do.i am just a student...in my experiences of jobs..i couldn't stay longer in a company i felt i am bored as if ..but the good thing i am so lucky always finding a job..and i never get rich..and oohh the only thing that makes me happy is watching all these fantasy film such as star trek ..star wars hahaha.. and always dreaming that i am one of the super heroes..funny...my happiness is not as deep as others..my happiness are my children who just recently away from me..and i believe the reason is find myself who am i really in this world..( i'm crying now).. a lot of people now here and even in my country find me that i am not aging..look my pics..i am 50 years old..specially if u will see me personally i am so much like a child..who really am i...
thanks so much ..i am releasing my feelings here..i love you all..
love and light ..