share a smile- it really heals

My dear friends,
It is widely believed that Smiling generates healing energy, so I would like you to share a smile with all our fellow members by posting a joke, anecdote,incident,video, audio clips, cartoons, which would bring a smile on the face of the visitors to this discussion.
Let's keep our funny side up.

"SPIRITUALITY IS ALL ABOUT HAPPINESS."

SMiLING Spirituality.

-- A Request to the smilerich fellow members please contribute generously, IT WILL COME BACK MANIFOLDS.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• B-)
    ;-)
    :-P
    :-*
    :-D
    :-D
  • There once was an old couple who had been married for thirty years.

Every morning the old boy would wake up and give off an enormous fart, much to
    his long suffering wife's annoyance.

"You'll fart your guts out one of these days," she always complained.

After a particularly bad week the wife decided to have her revenge and got up
    early, placing some turkey giblets in the bed next to the old boy's arse.

While making breakfast downstairs she heard his usual morning fart reverberate
    through the floorboards followed by a scream.

Twenty minutes later a rather shaken man came downstairs.

"You was right all along Missus," the old man says, "I finally did fart my
    guts out, but by the grace of God, and these two fingers, I managed to push
    'em back in!" 

• Doctor, "What seems to be the problem?"

Patient, "Doc, I've got the farts. I mean I fart all the time,"

The Doctor nods, "Hmm."

Patient, "My farts do not stink and you can't hear them. It's just that I fart
    all the time. Look, we've been talking here for about 10 minutes and I've
    farted five times. You didn't hear them and you don't smell them, do you?"
    "Hmm," says the Doctor,

He picks up his pad and writes out a prescription.

The patient is thrilled "Great doc. This prescription, will it really clear up
    my farts?"

"No," sighs the Doctor, "The prescription is to clear your sinuses. Next week
    I want you back here for a hearing test." 

• Q. What did the blonde's left leg say to the right leg?

A. Between the two of us we can make a lot of money!!! 

• To prepare for his big date, a young man went to the rooftop of his apartment to work on his tan. Not wanting any tan lines, he sunbathed in the nude but fell asleep and burned his penis.

Not wanting to miss out on his date with the hot blonde, he applied some ointment to his manhood and wrapped it in gauze. The blonde showed up at his apartment and after dinner they went into the living room to watch a movie.

During the movie, the young man's sunburn began to hurt. After several minutes of extreme discomfort, he asked to be excused.

A friend had told him that milk was very effective in reducing sunburn pain. So he went to the kitchen, poured a tall glass of cold milk, and placed his sunburned member into the milk. He experienced immediate relief.

The blonde, wondering what the young man was doing, wandered into the kitchen and found him with his shaft fully immersed in the glass of milk. With a look of understanding the blonde exclaimed, "So that's how you load those things!" 

• Wife: I Have Changed My Mind.

Husband: Thank God ! Does The New One Work Now? 

• 70 year old George went for his annual physical. All of his tests came back
    with great results.

Dr. Smith said, "George everything looks great physically. How are you doing
    mentally, emotionally and are you at peace with your self and have a good
    relationship with God?"

George replied, "God and me are tight. We are so close that when I get up in
    the middle of the night, poof!...the light goes on & I go to the bathroom and
    then poof! the light goes off!"

"Wow," commented Dr. Smith, 'That's incredible!"

A little later in the day Dr. Smith called George's wife. 'Thelma," he said,
    "George is just fine. Physically he's great. But I had to call because I'm in
    awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night
    and poof! The light goes on in the bathroom and then poof! the light goes
    off?'"

Thelma replied, "Darn fool! He's peeing in the fridge again!" 

• A rich American tourist was holidaying in Rome, and was intent on seeing the
    Pope. There he stood, in a big long line with a rather expensive suit on,
    hoping the Pope would notice how smart he was and perhaps talk a few words
    with him.

As the Pope made his way slowly down the line, he walked right past the
    American, hardly even noticing him.

The Pope then stopped next to a low-life sot, leaned over and whispered
    something in the sot's ear, and made his way on again.

This really angered the American. After speaking with the drunkard, the
    American agreed to pay $1000 dollars to exchange clothing, in the hope that
    the Pope would speak to him the next day.

The next morning the American stood in the line, waiting to see the Pope and
    hopefully exchange a few words. The Pope was making his way slowly up to the
    American. When he finally reached him, he leaned over to the American and
    spoke softly into his ear..

"I thought I told you yesterday to get the f**k out of here." 

• When I was young I used to pray for a bicycle.

Then I realized that God doesn't work that way.

So I stole a bicycle and prayed for forgiveness.

• once in a party fruits were talking ...
    Orange : i look like basketball
    grapes : i look like green tennis ball
    pineapple : i look like plant and pot.
    mango : i look like human face.
    .....even one shared their views ... at last.
    banana : please change the topic friends...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
25 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
1 hour ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
4 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
7 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
7 hours ago
More…