The poll asked people who voted for Obama during the 2012 election a very basic question: "Do you regret voting for Barack Obama?”71% of the total respondents answered "yes."80% of white voters said "yes"100% of Latino voters said "yes"61% of men said "yes"84% of women said "yes"77% of voters age 35-44 said "yes"77% of voters age 45-64 said "yes"100% of voters over 65 said "yes"71% of independents said "yes"100% of Republicans who were dumb enough to cast an Obama ballot said "yes"Perhaps more amazingly 55% of Democrats who voted to re-elect Barack Obama admitted that they regret their decision. The only group that still seems to think an Obama vote was a good idea are black voters, 26% of whom answered "yes" and 13% of whom answered "not sure."Read Full Article @ www.caintv.com/new-poll-71-of-obama-voters-rePlusOBAMA AND DARK CABAL MUST BE IMMEDIATELY REMOVED NOW TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY. THEY ARE FORCING A FINANCIAL COLLAPSE WITH THE INTENT OF CREATING THE NWO (NEW WORLD ORDER).What Is Really Going On?What is really going on with this Dinar RV release in this country? Why are we pushing for Obama & Cabal immediate removal?The world is being held hostage by a criminal organization known as the cabal which has and will do anything to maintain control of its slaves. Yes – key word is slaves and that is us!This criminal organization is Global in nature. The RV in the USA is being stopped and blocked over and over. One of the key operatives is the Bush Family starting with old man Bush, No. 41, who is a disguised German brought over from the Hitler era. There are 13 filthy rich families that control the world, 12 are outside the USA.OBAMA WILL PUSH THROUGH THE NWO AGENDA. USA GAINS ITS INDEPENDENCE WHEN OBAMA IS REMOVED. WE BE FREE FROM THE PRESSURES OF THIS CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION ESPECIALLY WITH THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE REPUBLIC AND THE SHUTDOWN OF THE CORRUPT FED CORP/RESERVE BANK.CNN has all the videos and data to reveal the true stories of this criminal organization. It is rumored they are refusing to release them because of death threats against the board of director’s families.What does this RV mean to us the people, formerly slaves?RV MEANS A NEW BEGINNING WITH A TREMENDOUS INFUSION OF FUNDS ---- FOR PEOPLE AND THE FAMILIES. THIS IS HUGE, WAY BEYOND ANY RESTORATION FUNDS FROM BEFORE. THE FUNDS ARE EARMARKED FOR THE PEOPLE, NOT THE CORRUPT GOVT OR BANKING SYSTEM NOW IN PLACE. FUNDS SHALL BE USED FOR NEW PROJECTS, NEW TECHNOLOGIES AND RESTORING OUR COMMUNITIES. JOBS WILL BE CREATED IN MASSIVE NUMBERS. This is what the present corrupt administration and cabal is trying to stop! They be losing control over us slaves!So folks – that is the other side of the story. This is why we are pushing for Obama and the Cabal’s removal immediately!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Obama lynched by white supermacists?  Oh, COME ON NOW - WHERE do you get this from?

• What a Negative view of reality.

People, including you Ravinder, need to lighten up in my opinion!  

This whole "Dark Cabal" thing is so BS.  People for the most part are good, Obama is GOOD.  

And people, including myself don't regret voting for him in any way.  In my opinion he is one of the best Presidents the US has ever known.  An amazing communicator, and all around great guy.

Do I think he is some savior?  Not necessarily - I would say that we are all Saviors... We are our own Savior inevitably.

People who want to continue to distract themselves from what is really important can continue to hate on Obama, or anyone else, me even... but we'll see where that leaves them... 

For me personally, I am glad I don't spend my energy waiting for some global financial breakdown because that isn't what true Revolution is about... It's about transforming ones self from within, finding compassion and seeing things in a positive manner....

• Couldn't have said it better myself! Thank you Delilah!

• Yeah baby!  U go girl!  10+

• is this gonna change anything ?. same dem voters will propably vote for Hilary next, the same evil entity ~!~

• Well, Obama continues to serve his dark cabal, faithfully aiding it's geopolitical national destabilisation programmes.....

Having failed to start WW3 in Syria, he is now being used to promote the EU-US NWO agenda in Ukraine.....

Watch the continued hipocracy from the EU and US, as they strive to create regime change in Ukraine, using extremists and terrorists.......Obama is nothing special...Just another evil pawn of the dark cabal....People are waking up to this fact, it seems...

• It's all about the Federal Reserve note (a.k.a. dollar). A Federal Reserve Note is a note of indebtedness issued by a private corporation called the Federal Reserve (which is listed in the Yellow Pages near Federal Express). The Federal Reserve prints notes of indebtedness called "dollars" with the debt stated on these notes and owed by the U.S. taxpayer The only President to confront this reality was John F. Kennedy, when he tried to issue "United States Notes" in 1963 to replace the Federal Reserve note in 1963, four months before he was offered to Lucifer in Dallas:

United-States-Note-JFK-1963.jpg

Abrahan Lincoln also decided to print his own money, rather than pay 24% interest to the same family that currently runs the Federal Reserve (the Rothschilds). 

File:USNotes.jpg

It is rumored that all newly elected presidents are explained the circumstances of Lincoln and Kennedy when they enter the White House, along with a showing of the Zapruder film while being explained the importance of doing what you are told to do.

• That is why the Dark Cabal and Obama must be removed as soon as possible before more damage to the World is done.
    • great post KK-I had 7 buildings lined up to paint for a highway commission -I had spec. sheets faxed to me ready to go-that was 9/12-bama got elected and the company backed off doing all the work at once and went with 1 building at a time-I really thought people were smarter than to vote bama in again but the repubs,who are controlled by the international business cartels, got romney in position knowing he couldn't win all the Christian vote because many Christians think mormons are cultists-he lost over 2 mill in the popular vote and a lot were in red states

Some one who can't sway all repubs is going to be run again so leftist Hillary can win and continue on this path to a smaller middle class, a more dependent and larger out of work class so that there is less money to spend on political action and harder for people outside the political class to run and then the international business cartels/the 13 banker families can manipulate American policy and mess with the constitution and start the next American expansion of megopalisis'  trillions to be made in real estate

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/business2/business2_archive/2005/11/...

side note' up until the mid 90's or so red was associated with the democrats and red states were democrat but the leftist media changed that to repubs in red for  radical change, and blue for democrats denoting steady/calm/conservative-

• I have this feeling the reality already exists in which there is no dark power structure... We just have to match our frequency vibration to it.  Now I just need to figure out how to do that!  Lol :P

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello! I hope everyone had a good Earth day may there be many more to come along the way."
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Wait till people find out that the fraud Barry and the wicked witch Hillary are also involved in crimes like this. https://youtu.be/uLIuB6E27Fc?si=-lUFNneyywQY_6L_"
3 hours ago
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Much of the old is disappearing as it has served its purpose and makes way for new energies that herald the beginning of a new era. You are seeing the effects all around you and it is causing upheaval, bringing about changes that will eventually…
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceI’ve been paying attention to shifts in the collective since the solar eclipse on April 8th.?  What I have been seeing is a lot of very deep things have been coming up in the collective that is beyond our current memory.  Most of what is…
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"🚨 BRICS Will ACCELERATE Launch of Its Financial System Following Russian Asset Seizure, Sanctions

https://rumble.com/v4qx1gx--brics-new-financial-system-explained.html"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"🚨 BRICS Will ACCELERATE Launch of Its Financial System Following Russian Asset Seizure, Sanctions

https://rumble.com/v4qx1gx--brics-new-financial-system-explained.html"
13 hours ago
More…