Christ is one of the most powerful symbols and has been for over 2,000 years. Christian’s cling to his every that the bible has to offer to hope to truly understand how they can be better and be accepted into those heavenly, pearly white gates that await many of us in the inevitable afterlife.

It’s no surprise a lot of Christ’s followers believe in reincarnations and do in fact believe the Lord's light shall return once again and save us all from the impending doom.

Guy from Siberia believes to be Jesus Christ

So when somebody claims to be a reincarnationof Christ himself, you can imagine the reaction right?

Many are skeptical but at the same many of Christ’s followers will cling to his every movement. 4,000 true believers actually believe it really is him now that’s quite a substantial amount of people who are at your beck and call.

v1.jpg

This particular Christ reincarnation (there’s been a few) isn’t entirely ordinary because he doesn’t interact much with his followers and has been known to use his position as a form of political status.

We hope you enjoy it and you can make your own mind up, has Christ returned? Or is just another master manipulator.

v4.jpg

v3.jpg

Meet Siberia’s Jesus: Former Traffic Cop Turned Cult Leader

Thousands of Russians have flocked to southern Siberia to follow a man who claims to be Jesus Christ reincarnated.

Sergey Anatolyevitch Toro, 56, was once a traffic policeman and a Red Army soldier before the collapse of the Soviet Union. He is not that man anymore. Now, the man formally known as Sergey calls himself “Vissarion,” and says he’s the founder of the Church of the Last Testament, The Guardian reported.

Vissarion, who normally dons a long white cloak and sports long hair and a beard, lives with his followers in Petropavlovka, or what he calls his “Siberian utopia,” The Guardian reported. Since the early 1990’s, Vissarion has been able to attract some 5,000 followers who live by strict rules. They are not allowed to drink, smoke or possess money.

The leader teaches his followers about the apocalypse, reincarnation and vegetarianism, the Mirror reported. Vissarion says his goal is to join every religion on the globe together.

The BBC’s Simon Reeve interviewed Vissarion and a teacher who lived in Petropavlovka as part of a documentary slated to air Thursday, the Mirror reported.

The leader, who reportedly has two wives and six kids, teaches a “great flood is coming and he promises salvation and spiritual perfection to his followers,” the Mirror reported.

Newsweek reported Vissarion’s first wife left him after he wed a 19-year-old woman, who posed nude for his paintings.

A teacher who lives in Minusinsk told Reeve: “We have a school of noble maidens here. We’re preparing girls to become future wives, future brides for worthy men. She has to understand not to rise above the man, not to be proud of her independence but to be shy, inconspicuous and weak.”

Reeve called the revelation “scary stuff.”

“I genuinely felt like I should be calling social services. They’re teaching Vissarion’s ten-volume sequel to The Bible,” Reeve said.

Reeve asked Vissarion about his critics’ accusations that the leader is “brainwashing and embezzling” his followers. Vissarion said the accusations made him feel “sad.”

“Sad, what else can I feel? This is unavoidable. I’ll put down the basis that will change all humanity,” Vissarion said.

Reeve noted at the end of the interview Vissarion requested his followers “donate money and provide labor for his profit-making businesses.”

Source:

foxnews.com

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You know what...I just watched the entire documentary and I honestly would like to go and live there. They are all vegans, nice ambience of peace and love. Everybody looks decent and happy. They play nice music and have fun, the place is very beautiful and colorful like the Lord of the Rings movie or Willow. No sign of sexual abuse of the master. He might not be literally Jesus but a strong spiritual soul. I wouldn't mind going to live there. Looks so fun and in fact sort of place and environment and people I always wanted to be.

• they look like these too

8115728087?profile=original

8115728268?profile=original

• Well, he sure LOOKS like Jesus - tee hee hee.

• 8115722682?profile=original

JESUS     IS     NOT      ........."  THEATER  " ........

• See his videos on YouTube 

• 8115723090?profile=original

8115723655?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
22 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
28 minutes ago
Infinity updated their profile
3 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
3 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
6 hours ago
More…