I realize that we may all experience something different as a result of following the steps, but I want to share with you some of the experiences I had immediately after following the steps to convert to 100 percent light. Here is what I noticed happening right after I followed the steps:

1. I felt vibrating and buzzing inside my body as more light was coming into it. This actually felt good. I also felt a bit tired and needed to take a nap everyday for several days as I was experiencing the internal vibrating and buzzing and integrating of light. However, I felt so much peace and bliss while laying down and dozing off each time. It felt absolutely wonderful!

2. A few old issues that had not been brought to the surface to be released previously came to the surface like a bomb exploding and then were released within a few minutes.

3. I felt foggy minded for a few minutes.

4. I felt a bit dizzy/vertigo from the integration of light coming into me.

5. I could sense the new entities of 100 percent light accessing my akashic records. I believe that they actually get imprinted with all of our memories in our akashic records so that we do not end up losing any of our memories during the process. (This is my interpretation of what I was sensing taking place anyways!).

6. My prior dreams while sleeping at night usually showed me premonitions of difficulties and challenges that were going to happen in the future in my life. My dreams now have actually changed to show me that there is a new guidance team helping me, and that they are working on improving my life. I have also been getting premonitions while sleeping that things are going to change in my life very soon and for the better. This is such a change from what used to be the case.

7. Although I still go through days of cleansing due to ascension, and there are still tough ascension days, the days are much less difficult than before. I have also experienced more waves of joy, love, bliss, peace, and positive energy in general after having followed the steps in this book.

8. I feel more energetic more often. At times I feel very exhilarated.

9. I have more faith than before and have a more positive outlook on life.

I could go on and on, but you get the idea of what I am trying to say. My life is improving.

The author of the book gives permission in the book to copy the information and pass it along to others as long as the author's name is mentioned and the publisher is mentioned. So, if you find that these steps help you in any way, please feel free to pass them along and give credit to the author and publisher.

If you decide to convert to 100 percent light, then read the steps out loud slowly, making sure that you read everything exactly as it is written. Read the steps with conviction. It is also recommended that for a few days after reading through these steps that you take a few walks everyday to help with the energy circulation, blood flow to your brain, etc. in order to help with the integration of light. Please read the steps as they are written only. Please DO NOT add any new age words or rituals to this (I did add words and rituals the first 2 times I did it, and it messed things up.). Simply read the steps as they are written, nothing more, nothing less.

Although you may feel changes taking place immediately, please allow at least two weeks for your new guide team to get on board and for changes to begin taking place in your life. Again, I cannot promise that this will work for everyone, but at least it is worth a try.

Here are the steps for you to read exactly as they are written:

1. Your Guide Team: “From the Light of God that I am, I hereby declare that my team of guides shall, as soon as any necessary transference can be made, be comprised only of members of 100 percent pure Light who have never been re-programmed by entities of the dark.”

2. Your Primary Guide: “From The Light of God that I am, I hereby declare the entity that is my Primary Guide shall be an entity of 100 percent pure Light that has never been re-programmed by entities of the dark, with such change, if necessary, to be made as soon as possible.”

3. Your Consciousness: “From the Light of God that I am, I hereby declare that my consciousness mix should be converted, if necessary, to a mix of 100 percent pure Light of entities that have never been re-programmed by those of the dark. I further declare that this conversion should take place as soon as possible, but preferably during evening hours as I sleep, and as gently as possible in order that I might continue my normal daily routines.

4. From the Light of God that I am, I call forth that all things, whether animate or inanimate, within or around me, my home, yard, or place of business, be immediately deactivated from use as “directional beacons” by those who are not of 100 percent pure Light. I further declare that when this has been accomplished, it shall be irrevocable and permanent.

5. From the Light of God that I am, I call forth that no energies, entities, or beings are to be allowed anywhere around me at any time that are not of 100 percent pure Light. I further declare this to be irrevocable and permanent.

6. From the Light of God that I am, be it known that I hereby cancel all contracts and/or agreements I have made with ANY entity, in any time frame or in any reality, that were not in my best interest or in the interest of the Light, or that were made with entities who were not of 100 percent pure Light. I further declare that the cancellation of all such contracts is to be irrevocable and permanent in all time frames and realities.

--------------------------------

It is a good idea that whenever you ask for guidance that you demand that what comes through be only of 100 percent pure Light.

Please give this at least 2 weeks or so for changes to start taking place.

Information was taken by permission from “Dear God! What's Happening To Us?”, written by Lynn Grabhorn and published by Hampton Roads Publishing Company.

May you all be blessed on your journey! 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It must have been divine synchronicity because i just got this one after posting the above one straight afterwards.

Anne and the Angels.

My dear friends, we love you so very much.

So many of you, dear friends are experiencing the same pressures and releases as your Mother earth. Be gentle with yourselves. It may seem at times as if there are several of you living inside one body and vying for the control of one mind. There is a YOU that is the real you. This is the part of you that believes in God's love, knows yourself as a powerful creator, and wants to be kind and loving to yourself and others. Then, within each of you there are energies from the past that are angry, sad, fearful, or mistrustful. So many of you are experiencing the surfacing of these other parts of yourselves, as they come up for love and healing.

If you are fearful, take a deep breath, close your eyes and ask God and the angels for assistance. Ask inside of yourself, "Who inside of me is fearful?" Allow an image or a feeling to come up. Talk to that part of your spirit - the one that is lost in fear. Imagine giving it a hug, reassurance, and comfort, and sending it into the light where it will be eternally safe and cared for.

If you are angry, again take a breath, close your eyes and ask us for assistance. Ask inside of yourself "Who inside of me is angry?" Allow an image or a feeling to come up. Talk to that part of your spirit. Let it know that you understand its anger and yet you are in charge now and you want to create a better life. Negotiate and tell this part of yourself it must go into the light now or leave you alone.

If you can't quite find faith in God's love again go inside and ask, "Who inside of me does not believe in God's love?" Dialog with this part, comfort it, and ask it to go into the light.

Dear ones, it is a time on earth where doing this work is imperative. You want to free your souls from the bondage of those bits and pieces of yourself that remain lost in fear, anger, and illusions. You want to be the angel to yourself. You want to be the parent you never had, the kind friend you always wished for, indeed the very love of your own life. If you are willing to take the time to go inside and love those parts of yourself that did not receive love, to comfort those parts that did not receive comfort, to validate the parts that didn't receive validation and weren't allowed to have their own voice, then dear ones, you become the healing light of God for yourself. This is self love at its deepest forms, for if you can love and comfort, and work with the darker parts of your own soul, you need never fear the darkness of the world around you, for indeed energy is energy, and you are all truly one. Heal yourself and watch your life begin to transform.

God bless you! We love you so very much.
    -- The Angels

With much love,
    Ann Albers

Author, lecturer, angel communicator. Visit her site at: www.visionsofheaven.com/ *
    • Thank you very much for this! I'm in "letting go a lot"phase now and this is exactly what I needed...
      The last few days my guides are all around and showing me the things I need to read and bring me things to experience..(not the nicest things..but it helps me to letting go of my anger, fear, frustation etc..)
      So, this article was very helpfull for me...

Thanks again!

Love for you all..
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   What Is The Core Of Your Life On Earth? By Steven Hutchinson Wesak, on May 23, is where we think of and celebrate the birth and life of Buddha....Remember Buddha turned away from family riches to find his own inner peace and…
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Ah yes, that link is the source material for the video, which I provided to my friends at "Family of Light" to post, on my behalf, on YouTube, back in 2015...If you look on the cover image, it has both my logo, as well as that of FOL......Those guys…"
16 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0BaS21r68"
16 hours ago
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://youtu.be/rp0BaS21r68?si=VbczGAkXB_mQgYa-"
16 hours ago
More…