Hijacked Monad!!!!! Please Help!!!!

Beings claiming to be Ascended Masters are possessing me and have hijacked my/our collective monad/soul-family (which they claim is 1 billion), and using them to covertly and without permission host matrix into my bio-fields to pick up missing coding and gain access to certain Star Gates/Portals, as taught by Ashayana Deane in her book, Voyagers. Can anyone help me with this? How does one call on the Azurite SecurityTeam? Please spread the word throughout the community. This may effect many of us.

Possession.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• :-) ...

• ~Not to cut into the conversation, Anromedan... but I noticed the bands you listed. My musical tastes cross the sonic spectrum; as a DJ I have a huge vinyl collection I've been building since I was a kid. Frankly, don't know where my life would be without Music. I discovered this band Power Trip the other day, not sure if you've heard of them? Did a little research & it seems they're making quite a splash in the Metal community. Their new album is, "Nightmare Logic." Let me know what you think of this track?

• AsWithin... SoWithout

AsViewed... SoAppears

• Spirituality is whatever resonates as "truth" to you. I like to support "my truth" with research. If "my truth" doesn't resonate with many people around the world as you say, that's fine. No harm, no foul. There are those that it will resonate with though and that's who I seek to commune with on this subject.

I do believe however, that we could probably find common ground on something else, i.e., sports, music, politics, etc. 

• You call that help? Seems more like ridicule to me. "A subject that to many seems ridiculous," yet, you/they are members of the 'Ashtar Command Crew??' And, NO, I'm not Lisa.

• nothing

• This is for the "sceptic" that is quick to judge without doing any research....

When a person evolves into the higher realms of the monad (8D+) or they are Starseeds, they will start to have interactions and awareness of higher intelligent ETs, light and dark beings, and other levels of planetary or stellar consciousness. The monadic body will start to build an orb body to accrete liquid plasma light, and this builds our eternal divine source body, or Krystal Diamond Sun body. The Krystal Diamond Sun body is equated with the Cosmic Sovereign Law of One, over which there is a Galactic War to control the content and it’s Diamond Architecture. The NAA uses AI signals to hijack many of these substances to hack the bio-neurology. The NAA and their minions of soulless AI infected synthetic beings do not have the bio-circuitry for empathy. We are in essence, in a struggle between human EMPATHS, and alien hybridized humans and extra-dimensional aliens that are NON-EMPATHS. - Lisa Renee

• an esoteric impossibility for your monadic true spiritual self to be possessed, as in astral possession....the vibrations of the monadic plane are far too refined and unreachable for such mischief, you describe......forget this delusion....

• You have no idea what you're talking about. I'll leave it at that.

• He's basically telling you that what you think you're experiencing right now isn't really happening. It's all in your head.

I agree with him on that.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
13 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
16 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
16 hours ago
More…