Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Beings claiming to be Ascended Masters are possessing me and have hijacked my/our collective monad/soul-family (which they claim is 1 billion), and using them to covertly and without permission host matrix into my bio-fields to pick up missing coding and gain access to certain Star Gates/Portals, as taught by Ashayana Deane in her book, Voyagers. Can anyone help me with this? How does one call on the Azurite SecurityTeam? Please spread the word throughout the community. This may effect many of us.

Views: 283

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lemme get this straight.. You begun to experience these problems AFTER you had read a book that speaks of them?

When did I say AFTER?

an esoteric impossibility for your monadic true spiritual self to be possessed, as in astral possession....the vibrations of the monadic plane are far too refined and unreachable for such mischief, you describe......forget this delusion....

You have no idea what you're talking about. I'll leave it at that.

He's basically telling you that what you think you're experiencing right now isn't really happening. It's all in your head.

I agree with him on that.

This is for the "sceptic" that is quick to judge without doing any research....

When a person evolves into the higher realms of the monad (8D+) or they are Starseeds, they will start to have interactions and awareness of higher intelligent ETs, light and dark beings, and other levels of planetary or stellar consciousness. The monadic body will start to build an orb body to accrete liquid plasma light, and this builds our eternal divine source body, or Krystal Diamond Sun body. The Krystal Diamond Sun body is equated with the Cosmic Sovereign Law of One, over which there is a Galactic War to control the content and it’s Diamond Architecture. The NAA uses AI signals to hijack many of these substances to hack the bio-neurology. The NAA and their minions of soulless AI infected synthetic beings do not have the bio-circuitry for empathy. We are in essence, in a struggle between human EMPATHS, and alien hybridized humans and extra-dimensional aliens that are NON-EMPATHS. - Lisa Renee

.......what the hell are you smoking ?

nothing

Let me get this straight. Somebody here gave their personal understanding in trying to help. But all you do is shut them down. 

Do you want help or attention...

If your going to ask for help with a subject that to many seems ridiculous you must prepare for ridiculous answers.

You have also said for the skeptics then quoted from Lisa Renee. Are you Lisa?

Or because what she writes fits into your personal beliefs you automatically align with her words.

Seem more like mind control then possession.

You call that help? Seems more like ridicule to me. "A subject that to many seems ridiculous," yet, you/they are members of the 'Ashtar Command Crew??' And, NO, I'm not Lisa.

So because someone is a part of this Website you assume they must be aware of what you discuss.

You are also very quick to trigger.

So you are not Lisa, ok. Then why do you believe what she writes as if its the truth? Have you seen this truth.

What about the rest of the people around the world who also see truth yet believe what you wrote from her is absolute rubbish. Are they wrong and your right. Its interesting to see all these people who believe themselves to be something higher yet cant grasp the concepts of the lowest levels.

I also don't believe in Ashtar. An Ashtar command. A GFL, The Archangels like Michael and Gabriel. Avian guardians from Venus. Or whatever else slipped into the collective consciousness in the late 1950s.

Because I don't believe in all the above does that make me less spiritual?

What is your definition of spiritualism?

And please don't give me a quote from someone else. As this website has become a haven for people quoting others and not using their own minds.

RSS

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted a blog post
4 hours ago
ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'BREAKING: Donald Trump to use executive powers to release full JFK files'
"Interesting move..."
5 hours ago
James McConnell posted a discussion
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'George Soros Will Be ENDED By The Tide Of History - Karma Does Eventually Catch You Out, George..'
"difficult brexit uk/eu negotiations thus far. great britain deserves better....we need lions, not…"
10 hours ago
Agarther posted a discussion

BREAKING: Donald Trump to use executive powers to release full JFK files

Donald Trump has just Tweeted that he will use his executive powers to release the previously…See More
15 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Trump Was Right! Look Who Was Just Busted for Starting Deadly Cali Fire That Killed 41 so Far –'
"me too darkstar-I kept thinking antifa-geo weapons and all that in my opinion are sci fi in 3d…"
16 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion According To Science, Curcumin Removes Fluoride From The Brain...HIGHLY RECOMMEND
19 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion 20 DIFFERENT EXTRATERRESTRIAL & INNER EARTH BEINGS – FROM THE PETER MAXWELL SLATTERY CONTACTS [VIDEO]
19 hours ago

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship