First off, happy 4th of July to everyone at Ashtar. If you are lucky to obtain and use fireworks this Saturday in the States, please be safe (those things can bite you, as I found out in my younger years).

8110896869?profile=original

The Solar Return is a predictive tool in astrology, and is defined as "a snapshot of the sky" with the noted astrological placement of planets, luminaries, and planetoids at the time the Sun returns to the exact astrological position on the natal (or elected) horoscope of an entity born on planet Earth. The Solar Return offers a look at possibilities that may manifest in the next year for the entity, but in a more subtle and indirect way.  This is because transits of planets, luminaries, and planetoids to important points of the horoscope bear the most consideration and influence in regards to predictive astrology, or as far as the use of the many other tools in predictive astrology are concerned

My last Solar Return prediction for the U.S. was somewhat successful; the stock market (i.e. the Dow Jones Industrial Average) and the U.S.  Dollar did ascend to much higher valuations.  But the Dow Jones Industrials have not reached my 2015 target of between 19,000 and 20,000; the last recent calculation was 17,800 (and 2015 is halfway over, and I have six months left to see if I'll be correct).

The U.S. chart that I prefer to use is from the American Federation of Astrologers, which is July 4, 1776, 3:02 am (in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This is possibly the estimate of the time of the unlocking of the door to Independence Hall; there was no formal announcement regarding when the U.S. founding fathers were to meet due to the British presence in Philadelphia).

8110818281?profile=original

The U.S. Sun position is 12 degrees Cancer 45 minutes. Next we look at the 2015 Solar Return chart below, with the Sun in that same position:

8110896692?profile=original

The first thing that should catch everyone's attention is the 10th house position of Saturn (at 28 degrees Scorpio 54 minutes). SATURN IS VERY CLOSE TO THE MIDHEAVEN (the noted arrow between the 10th and 9th house), WHICH IS THE POINT IN THE SKY ALMOST DIRECTLY OVERHEAD.  This is very significant, since the Midheaven defines "the reputation of the entity" and "the legacy of the entity." And because Saturn rules "restrictions, limitations, and inhibition of freedom due to intrusion of authorities or older people," it is fair to say that the reputation of the United States will undergo considerable stress and possible downgrades from 2015 to 2016.  This doesn't necessarily define a "downfall" as many of the texts say, but the view of the United States as an international example for freedom and justice may get challenged as we approach the 2016 election season.

Lets look at other placements with the Solar Return Chart:

8110896095?profile=original

Neptune (circled in blue and in the 1st house) rules "deception, disappointment, and service."  The "Rising Sign" or Ascendant (at 6 degrees Aquarius 13 minutes (also circled in blue)) is defined as "the environment" in advanced astrology, and "the appearance of the entity" in basic astrology (and interestingly, as an example, Clint Eastwood and myself both have Scorpio rising as an Ascendant, and we both have that "look of the lizard" or "look of the eagle" (depending on your perspective).

The midpoint of Neptune / Ascendant is very close to equality with Mars ("action; accidents; competition; military or police; steel or metal") in the 6th house and is circled in blue. I define this midpoint equation with Mars as follows:

Neptune / Ascendant          =           Mars

("deception or disappointment in the environment")

equals

("activities, possibly military or police related")

Does this mean we may have open conflict within the U.S. borders between the U.S. citizens and  the military and / or police?? Probably not.  But I can assert the possibility of more increased tension rising in 2015 to 2016 between the U.S. citizens and government employees who carry weapons (i.e. Mars).  This is especially true with Jade Helm about to take place and the continued miserable attempts of the mainstream media to ignite a race war (which have all failed, be it the hyped racial-based (or supposed racial-based) deaths of Trevon Martin, Michael Brown, and the church-goers in Charleston, South Carolina).  This "race war" strategy worked out well with dividing the U.S. population in the late 1960's, but is not working out too well at the present time despite the insistence of the mainstream media that this is an issue that supposedly affects every U.S. voter directly since we have a black president.

Mercury in the 5th house (circled in green) is in the ruling sign of Gemini, and is in a very strong sextile (60 degree angle, representing "opportunities") with the Jupiter / Venus combination in the 7th house in Leo  (also circled in green). Mercury in Gemini strongly represents the mainstream media, and the fifth house represents "speculation, gambling, involvement with children, and recreations / hobbies."  Because Leo is strongly tied with financial markets and entertainment, there may be some good news for either our money addicts on Wall Street or Hollywood, as well as our much worshiped actors and actresses.  Maybe we'll get an original movie blockbuster for a change, as opposed to these terrible Hollywood re-makes that are being pushed for by MBAs with no artistic background whatsoever.

Let's look at the 2015 U.S. Solar Return applied to the horoscope of the United States below:

8110896886?profile=original

And below is the same chart, but with my marks-a-lot marker interpretations in color:

8110897283?profile=original

The U.S. Chiron placement (in the 11th house, circled in blue-green) is very strong per conjunction with the 2015 Solar Return Uranus placement. This combination of Uranus and Chiron may represent "advanced technology, extraterrestrial technology applications, or radical new types of friendships and technologies."  The problem is that Uranus can shock and surprise you, and hence there is also the possibility of terrorism with this definition (as well as potential for extraterrestrial contact or alliance in some way).

The 2015 Solar Return Chiron (in the 9th house, and circled in purple) is in a strong opposition ("trade-offs") with the U.S. Neptune placement in the 4th house.  Because the 9th house rules "law, philosophy, international views, and religion," there may be some radical application of the law or religion in someway that will bring "disappointment" (Neptune) at "the home" (the 4th house).  This could represent a terrorist attack on U.S. soil, or a "radical new technology application" (Chiron) against U.S. citizens who may be in protest of local or U.S. government policies.  

Also note that the 2015 Solar Return Neptune in the 9th house is involved with a hard square with the U.S. Uranus placement in the 12th house (and all are circled in red).  This may represent more problems with the U.S. "secret intelligence community" (12th house) from an "international viewpoint" (9th house), as well as potential for "legal disappointments" (Neptune in the 9th) with "secretive radical groups" (Uranus in the 12th).

The square between Jupiter in the 1st with the North Node in the 5th (circled in light green) may indicate some sort of financial stability due to the role of the 5th house representing "financial speculation" and Jupiter tending to have an element of luck (as well as "expansion," and if we see an "expansion" in financial speculation going into 2016, LOOK OUT. The financial cataclysm that Ron Paul is currently warning about may just manifest). 

The square between the 2015 Solar Return Saturn with the U.S. Midheaven (drawn in dark green) is weak but nevertheless has potential.  As mentioned before, Saturn aspects with the Midheaven indicate a real challenge and possible downgrade with one's reputation and how one is viewed by others.  

This is not an overall pretty picture for the reputation of the United States.  I am currently wondering if the latent animosity developing among U.S. citizens is due to the blatant 2016 U.S. election manipulations going on at this time, as opposed to the "racial tensions" that the mainstream media keeps blasting us with per headlines.  There is tension in the air, and I just hope it's resolved peacefully as we approach 2016.

Thanks for reading.

Love to all,

Malcolm

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you again, Malcolm.

• No problem! Thanks for reading.

• Fireworks over the Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument and Capitol in Washington DC on the evening of Independence Day July 4th 2012
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
28 minutes ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
7 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
8 hours ago
More…