Ashtar Command

We Lightworkers of the Caribbean have access to Frequency Testers and use them in most profound manner

Details of which with held unless tremendous interest is shown by readers

Basically we can conduct the following searches and it is beyond the lie

Cocaine found on 4 boats at one marina planted by the police We found all 4 planted drug cache's

Consciousness test for love and evil

My personal love consciousness ring was 13 foot wide form my body for Love and 13 inches for evil

Obama Bush Blair Ratzinger Cheney The Queen all tested positive for evil tendancies and the frequancies went crazy on all people 

All food tested on French side of island and Dutch side of this Island

Most dutch food had round up and other evil in it like Bread eggs and cheese

The Dutch side get food from US the French side food is form Guadalupe and France and was less harmed and tampers with

We can test the air for Aluminium Barium and strontium with respect to Chemtrails

We can read low frequency vibes from HAARP and also High Frequency vibes showing our weather is total Man- made

We can test water Colloidal silver and distilled water is the purest form our water from tap here is tempered with with Fluoride and other ingredients

So here is the thing 

If our frequency tester is this thorough we can then test it for lies

IE 4 glasses of water in an empty room and one person goes in and sings love vibes to the glass and we test it and call the glass and find the person who sung love to the glass of water

Any other suggestions for testing we will give you the results

I need this to go viral 

First test results will go on our website tonight after this evenings round of lie detection testing

Please show level of interest

http://lightworkersxm.wordpress.com/

Namaste Dave

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ..i would not believe all this..but if its somehow connected to Rife, it sounds very interesting.

• Yes some of our colleagues got incensed with the THRIVE Movie and took it on them selves to look into Raymond Rife

Just as i did with Nichola Tesla

The funny thing is

They are both connected 

So as you say

and when I do some video's on you tube and on here on my web blog

You will see just how interesting this will get

Namaste

Dave

• If you could find a way to test written words that would be beyond huge.

News articles, etc. Also if the Bibles you used were used, could the act of repeatedly telling truth and lies by reading them by people somehow affect/taint the books. You should test brand new ones that have not been read at all. Also see if a persons personal results change when they repeatedly read/speak truth and lies.

• Paladin

I am very pleased at last that someone has taken this very seriously and in depth as your words suggest

Because this is a monster wowzer if we could all group togetehr and get to grips with what Raymond Rife was on too all those years ago

Now i am going to let you in to a conversation ( brainstorming) we had yesterday

The glass trick IE 4 glasses of water all the same in the same cups and one person enters the room and sings love to one of them we then all enter the room switch on the FT and find the person AND find the cup of water sung to

This is really impressive

So we then went further and we put the Illuminati paper covenant in front of the machine and it reads the evil in the writing ( YES THE PRINTED WORD GIVES OFF AN AURA OF EVIL EASILY READ ON OUR MACHINE

Let me repeat in another manner The Illuminati paper covenant gives of evil and our Frequency reader picks up on that clearly

Then when we pass the bible ( now i am not religious in any way but I am spiritual by heart and mind) BUT EVERYTHING IN THE OLDE TESTAMENT IS GOOD AND TRUE

When we pass the Bible behind the ICP it cancelled the evil out and changes the frequency of the ICP to the bibles frequency

Now I hope every one including you understand this as the devine rods change to open (IE NO EVIL) the moment the bible

So let me now go back to your words and comments and request

Firstly Most Spiritual lightworkers like Steve Beckow and Kauilapele tell me they support Obama and say he is of light

Now we have just pulled a picture of obama up on our computer and the frequency evil tester went berserk 

And the same with The Queens and the Pope Bushes clintons You name it it finds them

BERSERK I mean

Tomorrow we will read into the Rand and Ron Paul scenario and we will report our findings

So this weekend from your intelligent request we will find an article that is on the local paper and from the Miami Herald 

We already know that the Miami Herald is a Cabal controlled newspaper so we will pull out all the devious articles from it for you

So now you have grasps this wowzer we can now test photos books food air water lies and thought pattern

There appears no limits

We have detected cocaine in 4 boats in a huge marina from great distance 

NO ONE CAN ESCAPE OUR TESTS 

So think of more for us to test and we will show your request on youtube and we will post it here on Ashtar Command after it has been on my site 24hrs

Finally I have tested my Colloidal silver water and it comes up pure as driven snow So I drink it every day now and have improved health

Here is my link so stay tuned for more

Namaste and Thanks 

Dave

http://lightworkersxm.wordpress.com/

• Excellent, I will definately be waiting on the edge of my chair. I will post ideas as I have them. One more came to mind when you were talking about the cocaine you detected from a great distance. If thats the case then you may be able to use it to detect very unfriendly people coming your way at a distance, or detect when/where they are having a meeting/gathering, etc.

I'm not at all surprised about Obama or the others. You could also use it on Cobra's radio interview. Be nice to have a little reasurance/confirmation since she/he is supposed to be part of the resistance. I participated in all of his meditations so far, but his interview left me troubled.

• Well Paladin

The way to do this would be to extend the test we conducted on my love hate vibes

If you did read that test my love vibe sent a frequency reading 13 feet away when the divine rods picked it up

No w unfirtunatley this is where it gets tricky ( but not impossible) my hate vibe or bad feeling vibes was 13 inches

So currently that means I could be punched in the face ( let alone shot) at the time of picking that vibe up

IE too damn late

Chuckles

much more work to do to get that one fixed from what we know thus far

But nice point but we will bear that in mind after some other tests this weekend

Namaste

Dave

• I'm no good with engineering or electronics but perhaps if you changed how you are receiving your signal, maybe a larger antenea receiver could pick them up at greater distance or maybe the frequency gets slightly shifted with distance like light moving away gets redshifted. Maybe even a signal amplifyer could also help.

• You could also possibly use it to be a finder of lost children (maybe children give off a unique signal that could help) or people trapped in collapsed buildings. Also see what kind of reading you get when someone is in pain, you will need a brave volunteer, lol. Heck if you can get some kind of numerical signal thats appears to be unique for each person that may be a way to get Twin Flames together. Your meter just gives general readings, is there anyway to simply convert their Love signal to a numerical value.

• Paladin

What test we could perform for this is quite simple if my mind is switched on to the right frequency.

if we got the frequency of a living being ( which we have ) and we get a frequency of life

IE in plants and animals and other forms including ourselves

We could have a series of boxes and put ants or flies or fish in each container box and then have nothing in the others and again DO NOT TELL THE OPERATOR 

Ask him to tell us if any box had life in it?

I am sure we can do that then yes we could use it for search and rescue 

However on a practical level and versus dogs

i doubt we could beat the level of frequency reading of a dogs nose which is 170 times greater than my nose but 3 times better than our machine plus the ycan scamper across fallen buildings

Finally though It could be used to find unearthed graves Rather like all the ones The Queens and vatican priests have covered up in Holland Ireland belgium Canand mexico just to mention a few

Really interesting point you call

I will put that down for a test and report our findings

Namaste

Dave

• Interesting thought 

I will ask the scientist with in our group tomorrow if we can amplify this ,,I get the impression that the drug search one applied this to detect the cocaine

because he only walked on one platform and found it in a boat on 3 piers away

So As like you i am not tecnological advanced in this section of the works but i know a man who can

Will report back weekend

Namaste

Dave

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
21 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
2 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
4 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
4 hours ago
More…