Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

This is the discussion for all those really funny but questionable posts we would like to share because they make us laugh our butts off but are too grown up or tasteless for the other blogs. 

Enjoy!  And remember, please no racist jokes or pictures, and nothing that would harm another person's feelings.  We can laugh at our own expense and not someone elses :) 

Remember, beloved readers... adults only- get the kids out of the room - you have been warned! 

Views: 1820

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Marique!  Ha ha, you are divine :)

I just did a blow up of the dog one and am going to put it on my garage door. My ADT alarm system sign on my front lawn did not deter the last breakins, but this might catch a burglar's attention.  I also rigged up a motion activated recording outside my house and if someone comes into my yard at night, very scary dogs barking resounds through my yard.  That should stop those burglars. 

Clever :)

[Adult humour] Good-God! Girl & Red raver Comic Art

LOL, LOL so true.....

Hmm anyone hungry?

lollllllll

I love this, I posted it on a website not long ago....

A great movie......very adult, without being over the top...  ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&feature=fvsr&v=pXetsKV9Jo8

I've never seen that movie, Drekx, though I've heard about it of course.  Next time I get the chance I will watch it :)  Was that Brando?  Lol, I'm only familiar with him from his "hot" days and his Godfather days, but inbetween is a mystery....

Brando was superb in that 1972 movie...he was a good actor anyway, but that particular movie gave his career an edge....

I would recommend it, Kel....  ;-) And the Gato B music score is marvellous, if you are into jazz...

RSS

Today: Blog Spotlight

2. She let go

Added by In Betwena on November 1, 2014

3. Bring forth to me

Added by Anush on October 28, 2014

Today: Video Spotlight

Today: Discussion Spotlight

2. The Deception is Bigger than You Think!

Posted by Ari on October 31, 2014

3. the ebola lie....

Posted by In Betwena on October 31, 2014

© 2014  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship

|  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Cookie Consent