blossom-goodchild1.jpg?width=150Blossom: Good morning to you. There is information given out lately that very soon things will really begin to get underway and I am imagining that from then on the show will begin. What wisdom could you offer us regarding our best action?

Galactic Federation: First and foremost we would advise you to stay calm and centred. That which is to undeniably unfold will shock your world to the core. More so than your imagination can imagine. It is NOW dearest ones that all you have prepared to face shall be IN YOUR FACE! There shall be no escaping from that which is to be uncovered. You cannot go and hide and hope that it will all go away ... for that is the last thing that will happen . Once these very large cans of worms have been opened ... then that which shall be revealed will take your minds and hearts into a place of disbelief.

For Truly we say to you that you have not yet been capable to conceive in your hearts that which has gone on behind your backs. In all TRUTH ... it is too horrific.

B - These are very strong words.

G - Would you rather we wrap you in cotton wool?

B -Not at all. Best we are prepared.

G - Precisely. Yet that being disclosed … we would then turn your thought to your mission. Each one of you. Remember we have said to you of a time when you gathered in all strength long ago ... before you arrived on this planet and you held your Swords of Light high and made an oath to yourselves that you would diligently see this transformation through? You vowed you would rid this world of its darkness and bring it forth into the LIGHT.

Here now is the surge of power that is required for you to see this through.

IT IS WITHIN YOU. DO NOT FORGET THIS.

When you are sitting bewildered and confused ... REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE.

We recognize that we have told you this many times … over and over we say to you of this. Because it is necessary. If you choose to forget ... then where shall your strength derive from?

The greatest asset you possess is THE LOVE THAT YOU ARE.

YOUR JOY … YOUR HAPPINESS …YOUR SELF CONTROL is the ONLY thing you need to make this work!

It may appear fickle to some … yet we would suggest you look upon this as an adventure. Keep your spirits bright NO MATTER WHAT.

When reading a novel one usually assumes that ‘They all lived happily ever after’ come the last chapter. You are in the last chapter dear ones and ready to begin the sequel entitled THE GOLDEN AGE.

B - Underlying in all that you are saying is something that is unknown to us yet known to you. It FEELS it will be so huge … are you not able to give us a little insight as to what to expect?

G - We could say that there will be great upheaval. In change … especially great change … there usually is . You have to TRUST in a way you have never Trusted before. You have to take that TRUST to its limits and then beyond.

It is EXTREMLEY IMPORTANT for you to be discerning in all that you hear .

B - I always find that a little worrying … (If I was a worrier) … Sometimes … many times actually … my instinct has been wrong … I KNOW you say to listen to your heart in order to recognise how you FEEL about something … but sometimes I just don’t know . So with all that is to come about … how will we really KNOW that which is Truth and that which is not?

G - YOU WILL! In a sense it will be more than obvious. Many tears of relief/release shall flow through many. Yet understand also that there are many, many souls who have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER of that which is to come about. It shall be one thing after another and information on a grand scale shall be readily available before one has assimilated the last piece of news.

The upheaval shall come from all sides it will seem. As you KNOW … as you GET IT …. You will discover a force within you that FEELS so powerful … so strong … so alive! Go with that force … Follow it where is leads and you will find yourself astounded at the soul you have turned into. There all along, yet hidden from view until this most precious undertaking of Light warriors that have been working so diligently under such tumultuous conditions ... now forms the Lightest contingent as ONE to aid those who have remained asleep. Their dreams have kept them from TRULY seeing that which has been laid in front of them. Yet as they are ‘rudely awakened’… they will find it of great displeasure to learn of the world that they have been under the spell of.

You can feel in your heart Blossom as we are here with you now … the thumping … the pounding … This is the calling … This is the pumping of TRUTH running through your veins.

THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR. NOTHING AT ALL.

Fear lives in your old world. There is nothing to be afraid of . By allowing fear to be a part of you … you are denying yourselves the right to be free. Fear hinders progress and has no part in the new World you are walking into.

We would suggest also that you remember to breath! Throughout your day … take in three – five deep breathes … whenever you feel the need. This is a tool that can operate on many levels … some that you are not aware of.

Say to yourselves …

I AM STRENGTH.

I AM LOVE.

I AM PEACE.

I AM LIGHT.

Know that all that is about to start … is simply a means to an end.

B - Simply?

G - Indeed. If you wish it to be so . There are ‘Leaders’ involved in this procedure that will ‘Enlighten you’. For most part ... it is for you to BE as we have suggested. Happy and joyful …

Will that be easy in something that sounds like it is going to be ‘Life transforming’?

As we said ... your choice in how you decide to behave. Yet this is what will prove to be your greatest ‘weapon’.

B - Some won’t like that word.

G - Some won’t like a lot of what is to take place. Most will not find it easy to be in joy with all that is to be brought forth. Make no mistake … this has been a battle. The greatest ‘weapon’ of all is LOVE. LOVE to all.

When you discover atrocities far deeper than you realised a human being capable of … will you find it within you to send LOVE to the very heart of those who caused such despair? Will you? Ask your selves now … Will you? (THAT WILL BE OUR GREATEST CHALLENGE - ASK FOR THE ABILITY TO DO THIS.)

If your answer is ‘Of course’ … then we suggest you check again … and then again. If your answer is ‘I don’t know’ … then start to send your Love out now and allow it to build up.

For many … they are not quite in a place within themselves where they shall be able to ‘instantaneously forgive’. It takes a soul of great Light to do so. If this is the case for any one of you … send out your LOVE to Mother Earth … Send out LOVE to animals … Send out LOVE to the Oceans. Simply ... send out your LOVE.

It is so very important that you keep the vibration High. This is imperative. This will allow the transition to go smoothly. Keep your level of joy during these times as High as you are able. Make it a poignant part of your every moment … JOY JOY JOY!

Do you see now why each one of you were chosen? … Do you see now how strong you have to be? …

DO YOU SEE NOW HOW STRONG YOU ARE??!!

Well, all I can say is ‘I am sure we shall all do our very best’. Deep inside we KNOW what we are capable of … and we are ready to shine our LIGHT In the darkest of moments.

This we are aware of. Recently souls of your planet joined as ONE in GLOBAL union to assist the process of a Peaceful change over. The energy level that this brought about ‘raised the bar’. Yet it is not for one to say ‘Oh good. That worked. That is done’. It is to be of continual thoughts of this nature that will allow the change.

We have, throughout our discourse with you ... spoken of the requirement of meditation for the self and for the whole. NOW NOW NOW is time more than ever that we reiterate the importance of this. When switching yourself off for a time and connecting ON a deeper level WITH a Higher level … again this assists in raising the vibration. (Prayer is also good)

(DO) ALL THINGS THAT YOU KNOW TO DO THAT RAISE THE ENERGETIC VIBRATION OF YOUR PLANET …. DO THEM! DO THEM! DO THEM!

In the very near future with all that is to come about … One’s equilibrium will be as one sailing on stormy seas. Focus your heart on the out there will be an incredible imbalance of energy.come dear ones. Concentrate on the New World emerging when these last dark days are over.

CELEBRATE … FOR IT IS HERE. THE LONG WAIT IS OVER. YOU HAVE WON.

REJOICE REJOICE REJOICE.

B - I could almost burst into a hymn!!

G - Singing raises the vibration. As does smiling. As does a multitude of attributes that have been bestowed upon each one of you. Use them to their fullest potential.

We ask you not to fall into the ‘But what can I do’ category. There is EVERYTHING that EVERYONE of you can do …. Just by remaining in happiness and LOVE and we say again … NO MATTER WHAT!!

REMEMBER THESE WORDS. REMEMBER … in a time when you are dumbfounded … RECALL THAT WHICH WE HAVE OFFERED YOU … REMAIN AT ALL TIMES IN THE BRIGHTEST LIGHT OF LOVE THAT YOU ARE.

IT IS THIS WHICH WILL MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE TO THE WAY THINGS TURN OUT TO BE!

B - And then …. Can I put the kettle on?

G - Then dearest Blossom …. Then ….

B - Ha! I was waiting for the rest of your sentence …. Thinking perhaps I had lost the link and you had gone! Then I realized ...That IS the sentence!

Send out your most heartfelt prayers to those in power. There are many Light Bringers that are about to step up the game and it by no means is an easy road for them to walk. Let those who are to ‘make the break’ FEEL your unconditional LOVE and your strength lifting their wings.

You are all in this together … and together you are ALL.

Nice! That’s it for today. I have learned to recognize your ‘closing lines’. We are as ready as we’ll ever be. In LOVE and THANKS.

http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Great message Sylvain...Blossom is a fun lady by the sounds!

• Thank you so much, for these wonderful words, and I am taking notes from this message, I have decided to write down the words and put them on my kitchen wall, so every day, I will smile, laugh, sing, up the vibrations, give out my love to people who i havent forgiven yet..after so many years...will breathe....as I do forget to breathe sometimees...will make myself a circle of bark, crystals, light a candle, and do that in a circle in my backyard,  twice a week....meditate, in the morning and evening, in my bed,...kiss the flowers on my camillla bush, and touch all the plants and bushes in the local park, tell people strangers, they look nice,...hummm and going to buy a budgie. small parrot...yes will get a yellow one....so I got told to buy the budgie...i need a freind and he needs me....so lets make the break, and all jump in and help the our Family of love and light, for we are all little light warriors.....ALL FOR ONE, ONE FOR ALL...lets be like the The three Muskerteers, ...and stick together.....make it happen....cause let me tell you loved ones, the pain of a city without love is the most horrendous pain...and that pain runs through many cities in this world, and that of humans....and animals as well....the mother earth needs all of us to help her...so does the stars, heavens....so come on everyone, dont just read this message, lets bloodywell  gang up on the dark energies....and  shoot then down with our energies of LOVE AND LIGHT.....LOVE AND HUG EACH OTHER EVERY DAY....DONT SNAP AT YOU GIRLFRIEND, HUSBAND, WIFE...GO AND HUG THEM, ASK FOR THAT SMILE...RING SOMEONE ON THE PHONE AND GIVE LOVE...INTERNET..TO FRIENDS....WOW.....THAT IT FOR ME...i MUST GO TO BED....BEEN ALONG DAY.....see ya all ARUBIA

• Thank you for sharing ! I Love this :)

• Wonderful message, thank you for sharing :)

Love and light x

• I agree Sylvain, this is a great message, thanks so much for passing it along. Great affirmations as well! :-)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
5 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
6 hours ago
15 hours ago
15 hours ago
More…