Saturday morning will feature a rare blood Moon eclipse during the early AM hours for the western portion of the United States. This red color is caused by the lower frequencies of light (infrared) that get illuminated on the Moon as the shadow of the Earth proceeds to cover the Moon.

8110861456?profile=original

Below is where one may have the best view for this eclipse:

8110861278?profile=original

Below is a depiction of the Moon on the western horizon of the U.S.A.(just before sunrise on Saturday morning). Note that this eclipse will also feature the star of Spica nearby. This is believed to be the star that Jesus was born under, according to the horoscope of Jesus of Nazareth by Don Jacobs.

8110861474?profile=original

Here is what my notes say about the star of Spica:

Spica *
Behenian Star

Wealth, fame, honour, glamour, the "Fortunate One".Spica looks    like one star, but is actually two, an eclipsing binary in a tight      orbit of 4 days. A planet in close conjunction to Spica is        protected from the heat of the Via Combusta

23° Lib   

Very    Fortunate

Venus/    Mars

Basic Astrology Analysis Of Lunar Eclipse For 04-04-2015

8110861652?profile=original

In terms of astrology, the lunar eclipse involving the Sun and Moon usually represents a focus on trade-offs or concessions that need to be made, and usually with anger or frustration.  This usually can generate conflicts, as many are usually not content with facing the reality of the way things are or dealing with the reality of the facts of a certain situation (as opposed to how one would like the facts or a situation to be (and can't have it the way they want it to be)).  Health concerns include the stomach, nausea, and eating the wrong food.  I have also noticed people to lose their tempers easily during lunar eclipses, or take stupid chances.   

The T-square between the Sun, Moon and Pluto (with Pluto in the ninth house) is obvious on the chart and bears special attention. T-squares represent a combination of two technical conflicts per planetary energies, and the planet in the middle (Pluto) usually represents "the theme" of the conflict.

Pluto is conjunct the star of Manubrium, and here are what my notes say about that star:

Manubrium     

Blindness, explosions, fire, heat; heroism, courage,   defiance; high-performance athletics, intellect;                 military strategy

15° Cap 

Unfortunate

Sun/ Mars

The Sun conjuncts the star of Alpheratz (Andromeda), and below is a description of the energies of Alpheratz:

Alpheratz  *

Grace, popularity, independence, honors; freedom, love of      movement, speed; strong motivation; fame. Head of Andromeda.

14° Ari 26

Fortunate

Venus

The Moon conjuncts the star of Algorab, and below is a description of Algorab:

Algorab    

Scavenging, destructiveness, repulsiveness, malevolence, fiendishness and lying, suicide, greed, injuries.

13° Lib             

Unfortunate

Mars/ Saturn

The Midheaven (at 25 Degrees Capricorn, near Pluto) conjuncts the star of Terrebellum. Here's a description of that star:

Terebellum  

Strength, power, rise in life,riches, cunning,      disgrace

25° Cap

Fortunate

Venus/             Saturn

Now take note of Saturn in the seventh house in conjunction with the star of Yed Posterior:

Yed Posterior  

Evil influence; the Man of Death; wasteful unseen dangers; poisoning

3° Sag 

Unfortunate

Saturn/                       Mars

Finally, notice that the square between Uranus (in the twelfth house) and Pluto is still fairly strong, and may get intense as the Sun conjuncts Uranus while this square is going on.

The overall pictures I see with this eclipse (and the previous solar eclipse) are crisis-related as we approach June. There may be some political, military, or financial scandals brewing underneath the big mainstream media focus on news of gay rights and racism (which the mainstream media continues to focus on as being important news, indicating that they are getting orders from the government on what is priority for reporting and what isn't.  Proof of this is that the Jade Helm U.S. military-based exercise (exposed by infowars.com) has not been mentioned by ANY of the mainstream media sources. NOT ONE).

The types of crisis may also include intelligence gathering (or intelligence agency related), as well as important military involvement or important banking involvement (and maybe both). Pluto in the ninth house may indicate crisis relative to long-distance travel (i.e. airline crashes).  Saturn is not well placed as it moves away from The Crown Of The Scorpion, and while I refuse to predict a stock market crash, there may be some sort of financial concerns starting to manifest as we approach June with Saturn retrograding over key areas of the traditional Scorpion constellation.

The good news is that more and more people are waking up to the nonsense of the mainstream media. Huffington Post reports that MSNBC has had huge double-digit drops in ratings for January 2015, along with many of Fox News shows (i.e. Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity). These are exciting times in the sense that many people are turning off the television and looking at other sources for the truth.

Kill your television, I say.

8115615253?profile=original

Love to all,

Malcolm

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• FOR THE U.S. VIEWERS OF THE LUNAR ECLIPSE: here's some depictions of what the eclipse may look like (with times) at various parts of the United States:

The Earth's shadow will take only a small bite out of the Moon before sunrise (6:47 a.m.) as seen from Washington D.C. Source: Stellarium

The Earth’s shadow will take only a small bite out of the Moon before sunrise (6:47 a.m.) as seen from Washington D.C. From all mainland U.S. locations Virgo’s brightest star Spica will appear about 10° to the left of the Moon. Source: Stellarium

Here's the view from Chicago where sunrise occurs at 6:27 a.m. Source: Stellarium

Here’s the view from Chicago where sunrise occurs at 6:27 a.m.  Source: Stellarium

Totality will be visible From Denver, Colorado with the Moon low in the western sky. Source: Stellarium

Totality will be visible From Denver, Colorado with the Moon low in the western sky in morning twilight. Sunrise is 6:42 a.m. Source: Stellarium

Seattle and the West Coast get a great view of totality in a dark sky. The final partial phases will also be visible. Sunrise there is 6:40 a.m. Source: Stellarium

Seattle and the West Coast get a great view of totality in a dark sky. The final partial phases will also be visible. Sunrise there is 6:40 a.m. Source: Stellarium

Now that you know times and shadow coverage, let’s talk about the fun part — what to look for as the event unfolds. You’ll need to find a location in advance with a good view to the southwest as most of the action happens in that direction. Once that detail’s taken care of and assuming clear weather, you can kick back in a folding chair or with your back propped against a hillside and enjoy.

During the early partial phases you may not see the shadowed portion of the Moon with the naked eye. Binoculars and telescopes will show it plainly. But once the Moon's about 50% covered, the reddish-orange tint of the shadowed half becomes obvious. Credit: Jim Schaff

During the early partial phases you may not see the shadowed portion of the Moon with the naked eye. Binoculars and telescopes will show it plainly. But once the Moon is about 50% covered, the reddish-orange tint of the shadowed half becomes obvious. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"W.H.O. negotiations with member states, regarding the new pandemic treaty, are not going well, thankfully.....Director Tedros seems to be a wannabe world dictator and the world is not impressed with his efforts, to rule over the minutiae of our…"
15 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hehe.. What a great test of your intuitive skills, it’s an A+ for that one, friend..✨"
26 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Yes indeed, AE....The whole event was planned and carried out, by deep state assets..."
28 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Wow, Movella and Drekx. It is truly wonderful to receive a message from Lord Surea. Yes, I did receive that impression very strongly. And I was guided to let you know. I am glad to hear it was confirmation for you.

You will be a wonderful healer,…"
29 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"😊Yes, well done AlternateEarth......and congratulations on your published book.....Good to hear that they are London publishers, among a variety of international centres..Seem to be very prestigious..Hope the sales of the book skyrocket for you...…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"And of course, Movella received a planar stepped-down energy message, from the Galactic Logos, via one of the six Seraphim (Kumaras/Buddhas,) named Kiwea, in turn passed on to Lord Aescapulus (Sirian 9th degree initiate) and his council of Nine,…"
1 hour ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"(Also posted on Randy’s wall).. Randy intuited that I had been in contact with Lord Surea, which was in-fact true..

I have actually been in contact with Lord Surea for the first time recently.. Not directly, but I had a messaged relayed to him and…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
2 hours ago
More…