Disclosure

Blink%2B182%2BRock%2BStar%252C%2BTom%2BDeLonge%252C%2BReceives%2BOfficial%2BSupport%2Bfor%2BUFO%2BFull%2BDisclosure.jpg
Related Lower Level SSP Group Broke Away from SSP Alliance Council, Intends on Pushing Partial Disclosure and Inner-Earth Anshar to Begin Contact with Surface

Related New Obama Advisor John Podesta An Advocate For UFO Disclosure

Source - Exopolitics

Tom DeLonge, former lead vocalist for Blink-182, recently came forward to publicly announce that he is receiving covert support from senior officials in the U.S. military industrial complex to reveal the truth about UFOs to the world’s youth. DeLonge says that he has assembled a team of ten advisors who have leadership positions in various U.S. military services, corporations and government bodies, who are giving him information about the “deep black” world of highly compartmentalized advanced technology projects.

During his musical career with Blink-182 (1992 – 2015) and Angels & Airwaves, DeLonge has produced hit albums whose total sales number nearly 30 million. His Twitter page, which currently features a Nazi UFO, has over 650,000 followers. It is DeLonge’s broad appeal to the Millennial generation that allowed him to successfully pitch his transmedia proposal for cooperation with leaders of “deep black” projects related to UFOs and antigravity technologies.

Related ET Disclosure From Head of US Army, Who Said, "You'll be dealing with hybrid armies. You'll be dealing with little green men."

On March 27, DeLonge appeared on Coast to Coast Radio where he first publicly disclosed his involvement in the initiative. This was followed by the April 5 release of Sekret Machines, a fiction based on fact book co-authored with A.J. Hartley. A non-fiction book describing the technologies and historical events is scheduled to be released soon. In all, DeLonge plans to release three fiction and three non-fiction books which will reveal all in his “full disclosure” initiative.

In his radio interview and book, De Longe described how the extraordinary cooperation between U.S. military, corporate and government officials, and himself began in early 2015. This opportunity emerged by chance after DeLonge was approached and agreed to speak at a corporate event honoring the head of a major aerospace company, where he made it a condition that he could privately talk with this industry leader for five minutes afterwards, which was agreed upon.

DeLonge made a pitch for the corporate official to help in an initiative to disclose to the world’s youth the truth about classified UFO technology projects. Citing the readily available version of the history of UFOs, DeLonge said that many conspiracy websites had unfairly demonized the U.S. military industrial complex. In his view, the pioneering “secret machines” being secretly developed were ground breaking, and those involved in developing antigravity and other advanced technologies were unsung American heroes. Their stories and contributions, according to DeLonge, needed to be told, so as to restore public confidence in government after “full disclosure”.

The corporate official was so impressed by DeLonge’s pitch that he initiated an extraordinary set of meetings with other senior officials, who eventually decided to support his “full disclosure” project. In Sekret Machines, DeLonge describes what happened next:
I’ve had meetings in mysterious rooms far out in the desert. I’ve had meetings at the highest levels of NASA. I have had conversations at research centers, think tanks, and even on the phone connected to secret facilities. I’ve been introduced to a man whom I call “the Scientist,” and another whom I call “the General.” And there are many more of whom I cannot say much about, but some have become true friends, and all have become close counselors. Each of these men has all held, or currently holds, the highest offices of the military and scientific elite. The point is, I have done it. I have assembled a team of men and women “in the know.” And they all believe I am doing something of value, something worth their time and yours.[Sekret Machines – Kindle Locations 95-100]

DeLonge has staked his professional reputation and career in coming forward to reveal his participation in the officially backed UFO disclosure initiative. So far, he has said he can’t name the officials, even though it has emerged that John Podesta, Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager was interviewed for a follow-up video, which will be released as part of his UFO disclosure initiative.

Podesta has held very senior positions with the Democratic Party, including Chief of Staff for the Clinton White House. Podesta is on the record with multiple attempts made during the Obama, Bush and Clinton administrations to promote UFO disclosure.
Related New Obama Advisor John Podesta An Advocate For UFO Disclosure

However, Podesta is notoriously out of reach to most UFO researchers who have repeatedly tried to interview him over the years, aside from a select few who have the necessary gravitas meriting his cooperation. Now DeLonge has been added to that select list, making plausible his key claim of having received official blessing for UFO “full disclosure”.

It is therefore significant that at the same time that DeLonge has come forward with his claims, Hillary Clinton has publicly stated that she will look seriously into the UFO issue, and that in doing so she is fulfilling a pledge made to Podesta.

Clinton and Podesta’s efforts in promoting UFO disclosure go back to the first Clinton administration (1993-2001), suggesting that DeLonge’s efforts, if successful, will make Clinton and Podesta heroes in the eyes of the youth. That will certainly help her Presidential campaign, which, to date, has not inspired the youth vote.

Related The Laurance Rockefeller UFO Disclosure Initiative | Official Government Documents (Clinton OSTP) Confirm Knowledge of UFOs and ETs

Related Obama Admits Space Aliens Control USA: Was He Joking?

What lends even more plausibility to DeLonge’s story is that on the back cover of Sekret Machines, an endorsement appears from a retired U.S. Air Force General whose last military assignment was Special Assistant to the Commander, Air Force Space Command. Here is what Maj. General Michael Carey had to say:
Sekret Machines scratches at the surface of “who do” we trust with our classified technology – certainly our adversaries are aware of our undertakings, as they are doing the same, but what of our citizens, our politicians, even our own military. Tom DeLonge and A.J. Hartley create a convincing narrative describing the “cat and mouse” game that is timeless between strategic adversaries. It has existed under the sea, on the surface of the earth and in its skies, why wouldn’t we believe it occurs in space. Our military leaders have been saying space is a contested environment for years now, perhaps we should believe them! -Maj. Gen. Michael J. Carey
Why would a former Major General of the U.S. Air Force publicly support the UFO disclosure initiative of a Rock Star? For an answer, we need to examine the events surrounding Carey’s penultimate position of authority.

In October 2013, while in command of the 20th Air Force, which was responsible for a total of 450 nuclear missiles spread across three bases, Carey became embroiled in controversy. According to mainstream news reports, Carey was sacked because of personal misbehavior stemming from a June 2013 trip to Russia.

Subsequently, in October 2013, Carey was reassigned to his final position as Special Assistant to the Commander of the Air Force Space Command. He retired on June 1, 2014, after being officially reprimanded with a demotion to the rank of Brigadier General. Quite a fall from grace for someone who had served with distinction for 35 years, and appeared headed for even more senior military positions!

CONTINUE READING @ exopolitics.org

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Children, beautiful pure of heart, crystal and indigo kids.. thats who I would like to see promote and disclose the presence of ETs and I am sure it would get the full support of our star family also.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XWWt4RIjn8o/U5lGKOGyQ4I/AAAAAAAABx4/HszUBHFdfTs/s1600/child+hand+on+heart.jpg

• ...So...Andromedan.....Who Would You Like To See....Promoting Disclosure......Just Interrested.......?......:)

• ...Promoting Disclosure?.....There Is Someone.....In Mind......But Dont Want To.....Plant....My Seeds....Good Question Tho....Andromedan.......x                       

• ..Lol...Right.....Love Blink.....:).....Get In.....Guys.....x.................

• It has to start somewhere.... this blog is not promoting hillary but showing how much work Tom Delonge is putting in to enlighten the youth.... after all it is our youth who has control of tomarow....  id rather have enlightened youth then youth asleep or standing in the dark.... if it starts anywhere it needs to start with them they are the ones to change this world... our youth are kept in the dark for far too long... teach them truth and right from wrong now so that tomarow they walk in truth and do right by them and humanity.... thanks Andromedan.....

• You won't get disclosure this way....This is CIA black psyops, designed to fool young Americans into voting for USA Inc. puppet, Hillary Clinton...

So we can "trust" the military industrial complex, paperclip back-engineers now, can we..?? What POPPYCOCK this is....And people here tell me I'm naïve..?? LOL....This is utter nonsense and I sincerely hope that nobody fools for it...

I also hope that everyone remembers how Obama, likewise "promised" UFO disclosure, before he got elected to office...Don't fool for it.....It is all rubbish and the only way to glean disclosure is a change of governance, from dark to Light....Using the US Constitution....common law....De jure governance, restored...DON'T VOTE CLINTON....and don't trust someone, simply because he is a "rock star." A very, manipulative scheme they have designed here...It won't work..

• Hillary Clinton is a psycho tea bag, she has no intention of disclosing anything about UFOs, her words are hollow (as is her brain) but its a cunning stunt to get your vote by giving the people what they want to hear, false promises.. shes not gonna open any UFO files, shes a lying moran. Anyway, enough of that evil cow, the question I have is why does Tom DeLonge have a Nazi UFO on his Twitter page?

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
13 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
16 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
16 hours ago
More…