The Tel Aviv Riots of May 2015 was due to conflict between Ethiopian Jews and the government of Israel  There were claims of real racism involved since it apparently started over two light-skinned Israeli police officers beating up an Ethiopian Jew legitimately wearing the IDF military uniform of Israel.  This is opposed to the other kind of racism involving a white person in a department store asking for a black person's assistance. For the life of me, I still do not understand how asking for assistance is racism. This is especially true with a U.S. Secret Service member allowing a white person's presence in an area of critical nature that allowed the white person to ask a black person for assistance. 

I was not able to get an accurate time (and activities were more than twelve hours).  But the riots in Tel Aviv on May 3, 2015 increased with momentum during the evening (as the following video showed):

- click https://youtu.be/wyKiBqw7cRY for 2-minute video.

I selected 7:00 PM as a conservative time for the beginning of the riots in Tel Aviv, Israel for May 3, 2015.

Basic Astrology

This event took place during the Full Moon phase with the Moon in Scorpio, and near the star of Khambalta ("police investigation, espionage, spiritual life").  The Moon is rising above the eastern horizon (or simply the Ascendant).  The Sun is near the star of Achird ("exaggerated pride, commands respect, boastfulness") and Jupiter is almost directly overhead (and near the MC, or the Midheaven).  Jupiter is near the star of Acubens ("domestic troubles, perseverance, writing, astrology"). 

8110879461?profile=original

The Full Moon phase is an opposition between the Sun and Moon, and oppositions are traditionally defined as "trade-offs." Because Jupiter forms a square to both the Sun and the Moon, Jupiter areas (i.e. freedom, religion, philosophy, the law) may be what are involved for tradeoffs with the energy of this Full Moon.  And also of what may be a consideration was who was really "holier than thou" based on genetics common to the ancient history relative to the land area called Israel (or Palestine, or Judea, or whatever the new name is). 

Now I know how Jackie Robinson must have felt each time he got hit with that first baseman's glove returning to base (and it reportedly hurt like hell). How dare he wear that distinguished uniform that doesn't say "Negro League."

Saturn is in the first house of the Riot chart. This house rules "grassroots opinions" by my notes, as well as "the general state of the environment." Saturn traditionally rules "restrictions," but Saturn can also represent "military and police in action," since these forces "restrict." Saturn is conjuncting the star of Akrab, a.k.a. "the Scorpion's Crown."  My notes say "power, wealth, honor, mercilessness, fiendishness, repulsiveness, and great wealth."  Israel put down this riot pretty well (AND NOBODY WAS KILLED), but because of restrictive Saturn's very close placement with "The Scorpion's Crown," I suspect that this event may come back to bite them overall in terms of public relations and public  image (since it wasn't Muslims that they were engaged with; the "combatants" were Jewish people who happen to be from Ethiopia or had Ethiopian roots).

Saturn is currently transiting Israel's second house ("the treasury division and the budget; condition of banking for the middle and lower classes") for about the next two years.  It is for this reason that there may be some sort of negative (or recognition of need to cut costs) with the financial trend taking place with Israel's government budget over the next two years, and this event certainly didn't help recover costs.

My 2015 prediction for Israel was having opportunities with real estate and travel implications and it may have been positive in outlook (and this was due to Neptune ("disappointment, deception") ) also representing an aura of "glamorization" (which can also fool you with it's glamorous appearance)).  Neptune is currently in Israel's fifth house of speculation, and what I notice is usually a glamorization in speculation followed by a disappointment of some type (related to speculation) with this transit.

I am now wondering if this forecast for improvement in Israel may not manifest due to this current racist conflict having a negative impact financially while Neptune is early in it's placement in the fifth house, or if the discussions on racism (which is the topic that currently covers most of the mainstream media's top stories) may actually include this conflict between Ethiopians and the Israeli government (since this is a conflict that appears to be genuinely based on racism).

I doubt it. But I've been wrong before. Israel may just pull an October surprise that may shock everyone.

Anything to keep the stock of Intel up; it's reported that Europe doesn't want computers with Intel's chip in it.  And that is bad for business. 

8110821680?profile=original

Transits Of The Riot Horoscope Chart To The Natal Horoscope Chart Of Israel

Venus rules "partnerships and friends, associations of people, art, relations, and marriage." The 2015 Riot Venus is transiting at the same position of Israel's Uranus placement ("rebellion, revolution,  technology, surprises, firearms") in the eighth house ("secret activities of the elite").  This no doubt represents "associations of people involved with rebellion against secret activities of the elite (of Israel)." And in this case, the elite may be represented by the large number of white Jews living in Israel, since this riot may have been started as a result of white Israeli police officers beating up an Ethiopian Jew wearing the uniform of the Israeli military.

The 2015 Riot's chart Neptune is currently in Israel's fifth house ("speculation"), and forming a hard square to Israel's Mercury in Israel's eighth house ("secret activities of the elite"). This may be interpreted as a "conflict" (Square formation) due to "disappointments or deception" (Neptune) in regards to "secret intelligence or secret information" (Mercury in the eighth house). Intelligence may have suffered with this event, but Israel still did what they do best when crowds of dark-skinned people get uppity. And no one got killed.

Israel 1, Baltimore 0 

The hot pink Mars / Saturn midpoint from the 2015 Riot chart is 22 degrees Leo 21 minutes (in the tenth house). and this is very close to Israel's natal Sun placement (and recently just "energized" by Mars in the seventh house (but which is more than two degrees away from the Mars / Saturn midpoint)).

Mars / Saturn is involved with MANY Uranian astrology formulas involving "death," but it also means "interruptions from work, illness, separations, forced separations, and frustrations." This is one of the rare times that a "death formula" was present with a personal point with one's horoscope (the Sun), and the other forces involved with this midpoint ("separation" and "frustration") take over as being the main energy themes. 

Israel handled this mess well, but the international empathy with Israel (and the history of Israel being a home for holocaust survivors) may have lost a little bit of empathy with this event.  This may be especially true in the public affairs area due to the topic of genuine racism involved with this riot.

8110879269?profile=original

Advanced Astrology (With Uranian Planets)

Uranian astrologer Gary Christen verbally defined the midpoint Uranus / Hades as "a very mean act." I view this as the main definition with this riot, as we will see with Israel's chart (at the same location as the riot's Uranus / Hades midpoint).

Uranus / Hades also means "murder, accident, war atrocities," and (in my astrology opinion ) "uranian astrology" (since Uranus is strongly related to astrology; the  standard Uranian midpoint formula for "astrology" is Uranus / Apollon). And because Hades has a lot to do with secret discussions, tabloids, and questionable gossip (note that Alfred Vitte was viewed by fellow Germans as a "tabloid writer" at that time (with the Hamburg School of Astrology), until Hitler went after this Hamburg school for interpretations that he didn't like made public).

Here's the placement for Uranus / Hades on the 2015 Riot chart below:

8110879058?profile=original

And here is that same point on the horoscope of Israel:

8110879084?profile=original

Cupido / Ascendant (above) is defined as "social connections, business partnerships, and groups of people in the environment." I interpret this as "a very mean act took place with groups of social groups and connections in the environment." 

Will this event ultimately hurt Israel? I don't know. I still think money is the bottom denominator, and protection of wealth is something Israel has been unfortunately good at (with a little help from their friends via certain methods involving privacy). But as was the case with Vito Corleone, there may be some recognition that addicting people to narcotics (hence how you profit off of others) may hurt your financial statement in the years to come. And narcotics turned out to be bad for business with the mafia, and racism may turn out to be the same way with Israeli business.

Love to all,

Malcolm

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
43 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
1 hour ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
3 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
7 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
7 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
7 hours ago
More…