Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

On Heavenly Blessings today, Suzi Maresca asked Ashira, Commander of the Neptune, what caused the loss of Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 and Ashira replied:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight_radio/2014/03/11/heavenly-bles...

“It was not interdimensional slippage and they were not taken by us. So let us be very clear. We would not do that. Not at this point because from our perspective that would be seen as an act of war or an act of terrorism. We would not break that many hearts.

“So what happened was that there was an explosion and the ship went down. Could we have saved it? There are certain things that we are not permitted to interfere with. But let us also …. now this is what we can say … on that ship [everyone?] was taken care of. …  Read more…

Views: 394

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Does it all happen in one day, one of your days where all of a sudden everything ceases? No but it does happen like a domino and the good news is that the dominoes have already started falling. You are already in that catalytic conversion process and it won’t be stopped." Confirmation of UFO over Crimea, reminder of ET presence, but nothing re: Flight 370 passengers held hostage until all nations surrender WMDs: acts of aggression are told to be inconsistent with ET's role!

Channeler gave nonspecific information about things in general, but specific report of jet explosion. An act of terrorism? That might seem to be the implication to justify a greater military presence in the area, by who? Who has most to gain?    

If channel is perceived to be disinformation, the next question: "What is being covered up?" Flight 370 left no traces of changing route, yet that is what is claimed and Malaysia officials seem nonplussed. I'm still seeing floor of ocean as a resting place until "Financial Reset" is announced at which time "ransom note" will be delivered for their "safe return." 

I don't buy that current series of events is coincidental. Bankers lost control of FED, debt to them ruled fraudulent and Congress passed amended budget. Court has now challenged DOD stipulation that US citizen can be held indefinitely without charge, and now we're told that worthless fiat USD is being replaced by gold backed currency. Just because news is hidden in back pages or kept from public altogether, doesn't hide its significance for a promised EVENT of ET DISCLOSURE, which is imminent and necessary. "End of week" is imprinted on my mind, at which time we may learn where the jet is being held with all on board safe and sound, while nations of the world debate giving up all lethal toys.     

This is turning out to be capturing GLOBAL ATTENTION as it should,...Further to Commander Ashira ASHATAR has also delivered a message through Dr.Kathryn May at the "Who needs light web site (sorry I can't include the URL here with this message because working from an iPad that just isn't possible and it's all I've got to work with at the moment) BUT as I was saying Ashtar is apparently singing and dancing to the tune as "HE" puts it "FOR HIM I PLAY MY DRUMS PA RA PUM PUM PUM" ... Lol that's Ashatar ALLRIGHT,...also he says that it was a Sirius Space Ship ( the so called DREADNOUGHT) that it was thought to be American technology initially) the Cigar shaped ship on the videos circulating and it was under His Command,...also he insists in ALL soldiers being paid a 2-3 Month salary while allll amunition,guns and war weaponry gets returned and can no longer be used to harm others,....(anyways more on that web site from the Ashtar at the web site mentioned ) " WHO NEEDS LIGHT" Channeler Dr.Kathryn E May ... Also can be found on blog talk radio .

RSS

Spiritual Blogs

Understanding the Merkabah - Travelling to Other Dimensions

Posted by Spiritual Master Free Spirit on July 8, 2014 at 9:30pm 1 Comment

The Merkabah Vehicle is the means for travelling to higher dimensional planes and for ascending the physical body out of…

Continue

YOU are the Master of your own Manifestation

Posted by Spiritual Master Free Spirit on July 30, 2014 at 12:30pm 0 Comments

We have all heard the phrase “You are the Master of your own Destiny”. What this means in Law of Attraction terms is that you create your reality and attract into your life circumstances that…

Continue

Manifesting an Amazing Life – Building your Power Base

Posted by Spiritual Master Free Spirit on July 30, 2014 at 12:30pm 0 Comments

Manifesting an Amazing Life – Building your Power Base

The Power Base is the vital foundation for the…

Continue

Today: Blog Spotlight

1. for all of you

Added by lisa jaggie on July 31, 2014

3. Little Children Heal The World

Added by Malechite on July 29, 2014

© 2014  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship

|  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Cookie Consent