Replies

• The problem with #1 is everyone will basically get Superpowers and be ungovernable by a facist regime like that.

Oh, and if the Cabalists weren't apprehended and removed from their power (all of the cabalists) . . . . . they would begin dying off and mysteriously disappearing. Car crashes, bizarre explosions, or just made to look like they got shot by their own guards.

Because people empowered, like myself, would go around assassinating them. Because we can, because these are squishy human beings (or squishy aliens, depending on the case).

And you know the fun part?  This isn't neutral territory anymore. So we could get away with it too.

If someone has God's Favor they will be untouchable. And in order to have God's Favor at this point you must also be Compassionate and living in Integrity. That is 5D.

Neither of which the cabalists or anyone else like them is.

So this whole "we are protected because the balance must be maintained" stuff is over.

The Balance has shifted.

And I suppose if it wasn't people who was doing this, these sorts of cabal people would just end up getting killed off anyway because Mother Earth herself has entered the ring.

She's got about a thousand times the power of all the people put together on the planet. And up until now she hasn't really been doing anything, but now she is.

Like their house or bunker would just spontaneously collapse around them for no reason. Or they get bit by a spider and die. Gaia knows all those tricks.

If a person's flesh is made from her soil she has dominion over them if she chooses to exercise it.

Dont forget about the Hollow Earth people, either.

So #1 just isn't going to happen. It is a fantasy that those in the positions of power think they will be able to continue. And it is good because it blinds them to what is going on.

Whatever they are planning to feign their own death, they will take a curve ball out of left field and it really will be.

Their own scientists and psychics have been telling them "you cant change destiny" for years. They keep getting the same message every time they ask.

Otherwise they'd have their endgame by now, otherwise the CERN collider wouldve blown up, they would have their martial law already. The list goes on.

This is what people lovingly call an Epic Fail these days.

Stop playing for the losing side.

I used to be Dark too. But I saw reason and became a turncoat like Snape.

Now I enjoy not having to try to control others to make may way, and feel good.

• One ship with Yota Joule Tech could take down an entire fleet of thousands with Mega Joule Tech, there is no competition. I make vortex engines as a hobby. I am waiting. Come find me. I am in Sandpoint, Idaho. I am who I am.
  • Next few decades

After the 2012 Event (dec 21) everything that is dark is authorized to be removed.

Not just on this planet, either.

By the way the Moon is going to get destroyed, too, so anything living up there or in there better pack their bags and run for their lives.

The Moon is claimed as property of Earth because of how long its been here (I mean there are human beings living on it for crying out loud). It'll be destroyed and scrapped for material to make our own space fleet. That 25 mile thick crust of solid steel is going to make a hell of a lot of ships and space stations.

Its not even going to make it back to where it was carried from... though we might send a little memento just like the Iranians sent the US a toy model of the drone they caught.

As for the Reptilians themselves, well, by the power of the I Am That I Am they can really all just be struck dead and sealed away.

Its not too much different than what will probably happen to things like Ticks and Mosquitos to be honest, scaling it up to a larger or more complex living being is not a problem.

So no matter where they are on the planet, well its kinda like when the Orcs died at the end of the Lord of the Rings. Or like a BFG blast from the quake video game, if you're familiar with that - it just kinda hits everything at once.

So what we're looking at here is going to be a race of ghosts, which will just get banished or possibly imprisoned for a really long time.

As for the ones out in space, like ive been saying they may actually just cease to exist because the Timeline that they're from also ceases to exist (we go back to the Creationism model where the earth was only created 13,000 years ago - No Dinosaurs, thus no Reptiles). Reset to original factory settings.

But the power to create universes kinda trumps any kind of technology, if you catch my drift. So any sort of space threat would get stopped before it ever got started.

Same goes for coming in from the side through parallel dimensions. Then again this is happening in all the parallel dimensions so its not like there's anywhere to hide.

And the Grandfathers and Grandmothers of Time will keep their end of the spectrum clean too, because they're sick and tired of the manipulation of the timestream with the time travellers and other bullshit going on also.

Basically, the only winning move here is to Leave the losing side.

You cant beat them, so join the Light.

Or those that live with the lie that has been perpetuated from the others will probably perish alongside them.

• Interaction consequences. I am waiting. I do not prejudice any race human or otherwise. There are groups out there that welcome people on any level of existance. I also say from the mouth of Alex Collier and I quote "there is no such thing as the Galactic Federation of Light". Open your eyes. I am who I am.
  • Christ Michael and Starfleet have a LOT more power than this.

You are desperate and you have lost

• sounds like this site maybe hold people who actually think outta the box and stay thinking outta the box cool... 

your soul is safe in your own protection. not God. God does not own you, you own your self. God only created you. but God will always love you i believe. God in prime creator God. anyway.

May i ask why you think God is male? 

Does no-one believe in self responsibly here? 

• Why should we support those who want to suppress, enslave and "depopulate" us?

It looks like not even the Annanuki (Those of Annunaki who joined the GFL) themselves support the remaining Annunaki anymore...

• Actually Reikara I agree, working with labels is unwise.

Instead, let us consider the Actions and Intentions, there are essentially two groups to this:

1) People who are generally trying to live a good life and at their heart care about the wellbeing of others and the world around them (if they would be allowed to feel that). And this would include divine beings and people who would wish to set others free from their limitations and teach them truth, and provide for them.

2) People who are generally malevolent, trying to use and exploit others or misinform them deliberately. Who use the forces of darkness, black magick, and violence to render the will and freedom of others impotent for their own exclusively self-serving reasons. Even if they are doing those things at the behest of someone else, since it grants them their favor to do so.

There are those who are unaligned, mainly because they don't know any better, but if presented with the kind of Disclosure information that is about to take place the grand majority of them would probably fit into category 1 (which means they are in that group).

And there are those who I guess you could say are just here to watch the show, and here for their own experiences, and those generally fit into category 1 as well because this is not about what they Are Doing, but rather about what They Are Not Doing.

However what we have come to call the Annunaki almost completely fit into category 2. Though as you clearly know they are not the only ones to fit in that group, people do, evil spirits do, and some other ET races do also.

However it is worth mentioning that Annunaki aren't even human, and as I mentioned before they are also trespassing and conducting hostile activities. That's why I said im going to kill every last one of them that crosses my path. Its nothing personal. If the Borg from star trek were real I would do the same thing.

• Resonate with most of what you're saying here Wizard, only I think even a group like the Annunaki, evolve and change for the better, just like we all are on plant Earth and "beyond" because we are much more than just one "race" of beings.  

I would think that our DNA is composed of many races, and any beings that have evolved and moved through their own personal transformations and are more "good" than we think, even if they weren't in the past.  I am really not threatened by anything out there, I am more afraid of people here in planet Earth :)  But we can't live in Fear, or we aren't truly "Living".  

Anyone who tries to create some kind of negative conflict between ET races (like this post does), have no idea of the grand scope of how things really are on higher levels.

That's just my feelings on this matter ~ 

Also, I really hope you don't try to "kill" anything for what it is, it just seems wrong to me.

• After world war 2 the Japanese were considered evil as the Germans were. 60 years later they are our trading partners and without fear. Time does change things, be open to the opportunity's before shutting the doors. As the video shows a hatred then it is to be viewed as such but when we respond with the same then what does that make us.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
19 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
21 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Yes exactly..😂"
30 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I believe that this was a planned event AE, and Biden is covering for the cabal.."
32 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Yep definitely skip anything those two make. Watching paint dry would probably be more entertaining than anything the Obama's make if we are being honest :P"
35 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"You’re very welcome friend and I’m happy to answer, you always come up with good questions.. Yes, I’m quite certain that you already have a Sirian/soul name, but it will be exciting when it’s revealed to you by your mentor.. ☺️✨"
35 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"😂 I can’t believe these two fools made a movie.. and it’s about a cyber attack taking over the country what a coincidence.. Lol"
39 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Hollywood also made a movie called I.s.s. which is supposed to be about some astronauts being stranded on the I.s.s. while the US and Russia have a nuclear war. These individuals are definitely projecting what they want for the world that's for…"
41 minutes ago
More…