The time has come...
Time to destroy the source.

THESE TARGETS MUST BE TAKEN OUT BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY:

LINK HERE: https://pastee.org/uep65

TRANSCRIPT

Citizens of nations around the world,
We are Anonymous.

Over the last few decades, the world has become a place of turmoil and confusion, amplified with the service of propaganda over the airwaves and through the internet. Because of patterns recently discovered by the public, we have pinpointed the cause of these problems.

The Illuminati have been suspected of as a secret faction dealing with the highest classes on Earth. Its presence is not legally identified, yet Anonymous and the public knows of their ubiquity.

The Illuminati have infiltrated every single known secret society that has ever existed, including the Freemasons. We know that they have infiltrated every known powerful nation that has existed over the past few centuries. We understand that all forms of the popular entertainment industry are being run by the illuminati. Of course this information has never been publically disclosed for reasons that are only known by the Illuminati.

For years, activists have been targetting the wrong problem. Seldom did we target the actual threats, (The arab spring, etc.). Most of the others were targetting sources that were just branches of an ever powerful tree. It is time to cut that tree down.

We are calling upon the entire Anonymous collective and the people of the world to target the source of the problem. This is the problem that is controlling industries, corporations, and entire governments. We must destroy it before it destroys us.

Anonymous will shift its power to prioritize this goal. No Distributed Denial of Service Attack will achieve that mandate. No physical demonstrations will have any affect unless the entire world rises up in unison. That is unlikely.

Hence, we are declaring Jihad on all illuminati subjects. They are the source. That source must be annihilated.

This is not a war of religion. This is not a war for christianity, or an Islamic war, or a Jewish war. This is not a war of secularism. This is not a war of Athiestic beliefs. This is not a war of Communism, neither is it a war of Globalization. This is not a war.

This is a duty that needs to be performed by all of mankind, and we will not show mercy to those who stand in our way of achieving it.

Operation Jihad, engaged.

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
We are the soldiers of the light.
Expect us.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well it seems this video has been removed now, but after reading a message from Peter form the Pleiades to JUST STOP THEM IN THEIR TRACKS..he suggests a simple plan...STOP PAYING BILLS for the entire month of JUNE, bills that give money back to the big banks. Peter says if we ALL pitch in together, then we, the people, we the Anonymous people who have the true power, can disable the Illuminati in a month, and by July, see a major victory...a victory that we, the people, have brought about..instead of waiting for our Galactic brothers and sisters to do it for us, we have to make an audacious, even scary move...stop stop stop stop stop feeding our hard earned money back into their wicked hands.

Load up you're credit cards, and then do not pay!! Withdraw your cash from banks that are the big ones, like Chase, Bank of America, Citibank etc. Withdraw it all and let there be a RUN ON THE BANKS...it will make them crazy with fear and drive us closer to our goal of being in charge of our own destiny...what the GFL has been waiting for us to do. 

ARE YOU ALL WITH ME?

• Those who seek to rule are the ones least suited for leadership. And the world isn't made up of only beggars and kings. Most people fall somewhere in the middle :P

You're entitled to your opinion, friend, but don't belittle others for having theirs :)

Peace

• What have you been sniffin Tyler?

Love and Light

• You guys are talking crap about Anonymous but they will do more than you ever will.

While you sit there talking about stuff, they are actually taking ACTION.

• Beautiful Laser, perhaps you could clarify for me - do "talking crap about" and "questioning the wisdom of" Anonymous mean the same thing for you? For me, these two are different.

I take my own kind of action; the action I take is simple:

1. Inform people - I make a habit of sending people links to well-made videos and websites in an effort to get them to engage with material I think is important; I ask my friends and family to question everything, including my own ideas, and reach their own conclusions based on careful analysis of as much data as possible. In this way, I hope to awaken as many people as possible to what is really going on

2. Be the change I want to see in the world - I treat everyone I meet with courtesy and kindness, because this is the way I would want to be treated by them. The smallest thing can make a big difference in someone's day, and this can create a ripple effect. The more people adopt this attitude, the more chance we have of a better society

When you say that Anonymous is / are "taking ACTION", I don't disagree with you. But I think it is worth questioning what their actions have achieved thus far.

Most people I have spoken to about Anonymous only know what they hear from the mainstream media - that Anonymous is a hacker collective that engages in "illegal" attacks on various websites. While I believe that Anonymous as a movement is well-meaning and has the potential to become much more than it currently is, I have to admit that they do themselves absolutely no favours when it comes to public perception.

Wearing masks, saying "we do not forgive", graffitiing and being generally rude and antagonistic to the police are not well-thought-out or mature things to do. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against graffitiing in principle, but a lot of people who might otherwise identify with Anonymous' aims DO, and by engaging in these kinds of activities they are alienating an audience they could potentially have welcomed.

Going to protests is wonderful, and I highly recommend it - but the last one I went to was full of people being deliberately rude and disrespectful to the police, the vast majority of whom were only there to do their job and keep things civil. People cannot claim that their right to peaceful protest is being violated when their language and actions are not peaceful. There is a difference between being peaceful and just not being physically violent.

So, what has Anonymous achieved so far?

Well, they've pissed a lot of people off (not necessarily a bad thing, of course), but in the process they've succeeded in isolating themselves and alienating many who might have been able to help the movement. A number of their members have been arrested and are facing serious charges. They have managed to "take down" a number of websites temporarily... but these websites (from what I have read) have been up and running again within the next few days.

They have apparently successfully hacked into email accounts of law enforcement officials, but as yet I haven't seen any data gleaned from these hacks that has had a significant impact or revealed anything new or interesting. Perhaps this is my fault - perhaps I haven't looked hard enough; but, one would think that if anything substantial HAD been uncovered, it would have been widely reported, at least in the alternative media, and I haven't come across anything like that.

The path to peace does not lie behind a mask and a computer. It lies in the wisdom and compassion that currently lie dormant in so many people. They just need something to stir it; I believe that thing is consistent kindness. But hey, this is just my perception. You are more than entitled to your own :)

Love and light x

• Got a point there BL, but I am just concerned what KIND of action they will take.  You are right it is easy to be an armchair critic, point taken.  But if they resort to execution and murder I will not support that.  If they are talking about taking away their control I support that and would be onboard with that all the way. 

• There is no leader in Anonymous.

Anonymous is basically comprised of groups of people or lone wolves.

Different groups have different motivations and different ideals, that goes for the lone wolves as well.

As far as I know, They haven't killed anyone and I doubt they ever will.

They are mainly a group of protestors and hackers trying to wake people up.

They themselves do not take on anyone. They simply expose people and let others do their jobs.

Using their skills they have uncovered murderers and other criminals as well helping police make arrests in the past.

Anyone can pose as Anonymous though so don't blame them entirely for some kid doing something stupid in their name.

• Once again, Nancy, I am immensely grateful for your measured, educated and loving response. I agree with absolutely everything you have said.

People, LISTEN TO HER! "Operation Jihad" is not the way forward.

Love and light x

• Up until now, I have largely supported (or at least, not actively disapproved of) Anonymous and their actions.

But this video shows poor judgement.

Firstly, to name it "Operation Jihad"; "Jihad" means "holy war". While I believe them when they say this is not about religion, they have used a word that goes against their claim, and carries significant connotations that will do them no favours. This, in my opinion, is foolish.

Secondly, to make the bold claim that they are "soldiers of the light"; those who truly understand what the light is realise that "soldiers" and war are contrary to its very nature.

To then say that they "do not forgive" betrays their limited thinking; forgiveness and compassion are the things that seperate us from the cabal. If we abandon these things, we are no better than them.

I am surprised at Anonymous. This video doesn't resonate with me in the slightest. I would even go so far as to question whether this actually IS a bona fide Anonymous video, or whether it is Illuminati disinformation designed to smear their campaign. I'd like to believe the latter, but the more I study people who choose to afiliate themselves with Anonymous, the more I find that many of them are simply disillusioned, immature people who show a worryingly gung ho and vengeful attitude.

Don't get me wrong - I'm all for revolution (it's high time we had one), but to "show no mercy" goes against what I believe to be right. I will not be supporting Anonymous if this is the road they choose to go down.

Love and light x

• Very well put Achilles, definitely agree ~ <3

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
24 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
45 minutes ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
50 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
1 hour ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
1 hour ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=3LFrjz3AwIc4s3SD"
1 hour ago
More…