For Alex Jones' response to this inversion of reality, click  https://youtu.be/UAl8QJSmkPE and jump to 3:00.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Read 'Em and Weep, Malcolm!

Alex Jones loses custody dispute with his ex-wife, but gets to keep his “art performance”

The case attracted national attention when Jones' attorney argued that the Infowars show was performance art

Alex Jones loses custody dispute with his ex-wife, but gets to keep his "art performance"

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones lost his custody battle with his ex-wife on Thursday, after a 10-day trial that drew national intrigue.

Throughout the proceedings, Jones visibly struggled with the tension — both inside and outside the courtroom. He live streamed rants related to legal arguments about the case, which earned him a rebuke or two from the judge.

BuzzFeed News reported that the jury deliberated for nine and a half hours before finding that Kelly Jones will have joint custody of the children and the sole authority to decide where they live. Prior to the trial, the children had been living with their father.

After the jury reached a verdict, the Infowars host left the courthouse without offering any statements to the press. A grateful Kelly Jones thanked her family and attorney for their support.

“I’m so blessed to have such a wonderful support system, such a wonderful family and friends who stood beside me through all this, and I just pray that from what’s happened to my family that people can really understand what parental alienation syndrome is and get an awareness about it because we could stop this from happening in future,” she said.

Jones’ performance on the stand may not have helped his cause when it came to proving his competency as a parent. The conspiracy theorist admitted that he has smoked marijuana in the past, but only to test its strength, which he claimed to have been compounded in recent years by billionaire George Soros. He also said that his kids were proud that he was so popular with internet memes.

His ex-wife’s attorney argued that he was a “cult leader,” BuzzFeed reported.

“Mr. Jones is like a cult leader,” the attorney said at one point. “And we’ve seen the horrific damage cult leaders do to their followers.”

http://www.salon.com/2017/04/28/alex-jones-loses-custody-dispute-wi...

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones loses primary custody of his kids

Doug Stanglin , USA TODAY Published 7:54 a.m. ET April 28, 2017 | Updated 6 hours ago

The controversial radio show host Alex Jones has lost primary custody of his three children. Angeli Kakade (@angelikakade) has the story. Buzz60

A Texas jury has stripped right-wing radio host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones of primary custody of his children and awarded joint custody to his ex-wife.

A Travis County jury returned the decision shortly before midnight Thursday after nine hours of deliberation. The verdict means Jones will have visitation rights with the children, ages 9, 12 and 14, but that ex-wife Kelly Jones will establish their primary residence.

State District Judge Orlinda Naranjo also announced Kelly Jones will decide where the children will live, The Austin American-Statesman reports.

As the judge read the verdict, Kelly Jones quietly dabbed her eyes with a tissue, while Alex Jones — famous for his emotional eruptions on-air as host of I... — simply stared at Naranjo. The newspaper said his mien was "serious but he otherwise betrayed no emotion."

In closing arguments, Alex Jones’ attorney told the jury that the children were thriving under his client's care and that he should remain the sole caregiver. His attorney referred to Jones as a "performance artist," whose explosive outbursts on air were part of an act. The lawyer portrayed Kelly Jones as self-absorbed and emotionally unstable.

Kelly Jones’ attorney countered that the bombastic broadcast personality, who has called the 2012 Sandy Hook school killings a hoax, is a “cult leader” who was turning their children against his ex-wife in what she called "parental alienation syndrome."

“Mr. Jones is like a cult leader,” attorney Robert Hoffman said. “The children appear to be cult followers, doing what daddy wants them to do.”

After the verdict, Kelly Jones told the American-Statesman she was "so grateful to God that he has kept me and my family strong through this.”

“I just pray that from what’s happened with my family people can really understand what parental alienation syndrome is and get an awareness of it and we can stop this from happening in the future,” she said.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/04/28/alex-jones-infowars-...

• I should make it clear, in my previous reply, I was merely pointing out that Alex lost his case, nothing more. I'm not taking sides although part of me feels sorry for Alex in a way and I probibly would have felt sorry for his ex-wife if she had lost but overall I'm neutral on this one. Fighting a custody battle is an emotionally draining and stressful thing for any couple and indeed, for their kids. The verdict in this case is that his ex-wife won sole custody of their children, and because Malcolms post relates to the court case, I felt that the verdict fit's into the discussion, that's all.

• What's that?.. did somebody speak?..   thought I heard a faint whimper but, nah.. nothing important.. must have been a mouse squeaking from the peanut gallery or something....

• Ewww God.. I'm dealing with a child!

... Outta here..

undefined

• Typical smartarse move Android, calling the kettle black as usual.. you speak about hyporcrisy but then again you're an expert in it, it's the only card you have up your sleeve so go on, throw another stone from the peanut gallery while you post blogs about Universal Awakening.. too funny. You're just another mixed up fella with a thorn in your arse..

Image result for hypocrisy meter gif

• Nonsense, get your facts straight, and take a good look in the mirror before you call anyone passive-aggressive. Anyone who supports the idea of a wall along the southern boarder and wishes it to be build extremely high in order to keep out immigrants, devide people, separate families, destroy the natural environment and wipe out animals lives deserves to be called an ignorant twat, ignorant meaning uninformed and unaware. In life, occasionally you need to throw sulfur accross the table to get others to realize their own compassion, it does not help to sit around and pretend everything is okay and aggree with the skewed perspectives of others, being loving also means being firm and saying no, but if people refuse to listen and contine to push illusions in their own arrogant fashion which includes sheer ignorance of truth, racism, ridicule and you guessed it, name calling, then they are up agains't those of us who fight for truth and we will not back down. Big deal, she huffed and puffed and called other people a$$holes many times before that, what goes around comes around but none of it should be taken personally. Don't blame me for her leaving, she left of her own accord and she is welcome to return anytime she wishes. If people leave because their egos get bruised then thats their own problem, I couldn't give a flying f@ck what other people think of me, I've been called far worse but I don't take it personally because it's none of my buisness, I don't make it my buisness, do you know what I mean, Tsong? So before you come riding into town like John Wayne on horseback with a keyboard warrior vendetta, remember that when you point the finger at others, there are always three fingers pointing right back in your own direction, and I say that as I laugh at my own pinky, ring and middle fingers pointing back at me, especially my middle finger. I can be my own worst critic at times, so anything else pales in comparison. How hypocritical calling out the "little gang of three amigos" as you refer to us, bare in mind, we don't put up with anyones bullsh!t ever and if your soul purpose was to return to this site to remind me of being a hypocrite as you say, then look in the mirror and ask yourself "Is that what an enlightened zen master would do?" Harking back to events of eight years ago is also not living in the Now, and definately not very zen like. You're just personally bummed out because your buttons get pressed and it stings your ego, Tsong, well hey ho, welcome to the wonderful world of ACC interpersonal turbulence, the bread and butter of the website, if you can't handle it then try, and if you get plastered by a custard pie in the snot then accept it, and move on. It must be awkward to move around when people get their panties in a bunch, maybe thats the reason John Wayne walked the way he did, no ball room...

Image result for john wayne walk gif

• I wouldn't know, I don't take heroin. Strange comment to make though. Funny how you say you don't follow the teachings of Krishna and yet on your profile page you cite Krishna as one of your spiritual teachers, I'm trying to work out the logic in that but.. to no avail.

Anyway, moving on.. 

• 8116381657?profile=original

• :-) ...

• I couldn't really give a shite who came to Earth to teach, whether it's Dasavtara or Jesus or Micky Mouse or Mystig Meg, but it dosen't mean I disrespect any of them. We are ALL teachers and students in one way or another, but I don't need to be schooled by anyone, or lectured on the value of love from someone who may have behaved in a very negitive way in the past, how would I know? I don't, just as you know zero about the lives of millions of people around you. You are a living breathing being just like we all are, no better, no worse, just another aspect of the Whole. Life goes on, it went on before you stumbled on the teachings of Krishna Conciousness, and, don't get me wrong, I respect you for your chosen path, but it's yours and yours alone, you are merely in the process of learning all about life, the Universe and everything in your own unique way, just like the rest of us are in our own unique way's.

Image result for terence mckenna meme shit
    Let he who is without sin cast the first stone, or be the first to the get stoned, Tsong! Good for you that you list Krishna, Buddha, Tsongkhapa, Atisha and Padmasambhava as your spiritual teachers, good luck with that, but I really don't care. You are part of me and vice versa and we are part of ALL that is. I don't need to devote my life to any one particular teaching, I would garner more understanding about spiritual matters listening to a beautiful bird calling for it's mate in winter than get lectured by someone who does not know me from Adam in a forum on the Internet. There are too many keyboard warriors and basement dwellers tossing their orb about, I prefer the sound of a quiet flowing river to the noise of someone elses loud perspective written in a thread, especially if I don't resonate with it. I can already hear the voice of the creator in the wind, in the trees, in the depth of someones silent eyes filled with tears, love needs no master, no guru, there are tons of gurus dotted aroung the world, but who cares, as Bill Hicks noted, It's just a ride! !
    If I need guidence, I look within myself, I listen to the Earth, I stay in tune with nature. I have no guru, no method, no belief system to hark back to. You can lable anything but to my understanding, the best teacher is direct life experience! As for defending either side of the political spectrum, I don't care about any side of it, but I know bullsh!t when I see it. Maybe you should listen to your own advice about love before you get vertigo and by the way, Tsong, try not to forget rule #62: Don't take yourself too seriously! Remember who you are, part of ALL that is, the good, the bad and the ugly! It's just a ride! Well, I know you're into remembering the Zen thing, so I'll leave you with the words of Zen Master Dogen, seen below having a meditative moment to himself. Can you feel the tension in the air? I know I can, I can feel it all the way down in my plums!
    8116334086?profile=original
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
31 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
1 hour ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
2 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
2 hours ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
2 hours ago
More…