Adamu on the Disclosure Issue

zingdad1.jpg

"The Disclosure Issue." 
Adamu of the Pleiadian civilisation discusses disclosure: why it has not happened, why governments can not be expected to disclose and how, why and when we will come to see extraterrestrial craft in our skies anyway... and then also begin to interact directly with our space-family. The entire issue is unpacked and dealt with. In the final analysis, this is not something that will "happen to us" but something that we are a part of making possible.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have read the text of this video. Somehow, I have a problem when Adamu belittles all the other entities being channeled as STOs "only" and that it seems that only him among the channeled entities is a unity consciousness being. Adamu insists that the people waiting for disclosure are waiting to be saved and don't do anything to raise their vibrations up. That is totally not correct. There are a lot of people who already have control of themselves and who have already raised their vibrations but they also want disclosure to happen ASAP.

I will let the others decide for themselves but stop believing everything that you read and learn discernment.

• so what you have effecitvely done is called "selective reading" you have let your personal attachments confuse what is being written or said. common mistake with those who feel they have good "discernment" skills

he said HE is a unity concious being and there are many others, like the ones who set up the quarantine.  he didnt say all other channels are STO's or STS's and he also said their value is the same as his and everyone elses.

yes people waiting for ET's to come and fix things ARE giving away their power, it doesnt mean they are not trying to advance, it simply means they have chosen a method to advance that will not grant them the level of advancement he is suggesting

he is suggeting to skip the lame levels of STS vs STO, and go straight to unity, THAT is the point of earth he says, that it is so damn hard here to see if we can learn enough in one go to skip higher levels of duality, because 3d isnt the only level with duality 4 and 5 also have sts and sto.  he is suggesting we try to skip that, he also said that it makes no difference either way if you pick no choice, sts, sto OR unity conciousness.

please when you read ANYTHING put away your personal attachments and just read what is being said , read it pretending you believe it, read it again pretending you dont, and then read it again not caring either way read it from every angle until you see every angle

all you seen was what you believed to be an insult to the path YOU have chosen, but you CHOSE to ignore the parts that said we are all euqla in whatever choice we make

this is going to be a failed experiement because people cannot get past their attachments to realize there is only ONE and we are ALL part of it

• Wonderful points about discernment! He also says, "We have great compassion for those that choose the STS path." Nothing he or I or most anyone would ever choose for ourselves, but still... great compassion. This is far from "belittling" either group of polarized entities. With those great points of reading/watching new information like this, I would like to add that when one finds oneself attacking the information being heard, especially new bold statements being absorbed fort the 1st time, it is good practice to look within at what is causing this reaction. Could this be a programmed preconception of what you are hearing for the 1st time attacking this information, because it is not yet comprehended fully? Please do practice real discernment and analyze this new information from all angles as Jimmy Haze suggested and also look within your self and see if this is a conflict within you of cultural programming or if it is intuition and divine guidance from higher self.

-Just a little info if curious. Something not mentioned about the STS polarized group is that their ratio is very very very small! If I could pick a number through inner knowing, I would say only 8-12%(this exact number is given in the "Law Of One" audios). In fact, as I am recalling those audios, that percentage may be substantially lower even.

This message from Adamu is in my opinion, the most important message and clearly stated that I have heard publicly about what is coming, what the real choices are and how to get there. Well the "how" is a bit vague, but as simple as a choice; STS, STO, or PURITY IN UNITY and there is nothing in between.

I have a lot to say on this... decided to post a new topic so more can see. Please check it out! :)

..love

• according to the law of one series sto requires only 51% sto, where sts requires 95% sts to "graduate"

this is why they have respect for those that choose that path, it is extremely difficult to maintain such a high level of polarity.

yes i posted on your topic, you made the same mistakes you asked other not to, you allowed your personal beleifs to interfere with what adamu was saying.

and this isnt new information RA talked about ALL this in the law of one series

• I am not talking about percentages needed to graduate. I was talking about the percentages of actual souls within each polarity. You are apparently too disconnected to receive both my energetic messages as well as my written messages to comprehend. And reading through my posts too quickly to gather the information given. Practice what you preach about discernment; read how many times from how many angles? geesh

• ah yes insults yes you must be such a powerful lightworker to not give understanding and forgivenss, just attack and nisults, lol

the exact # of people on each path is NOt given in LOO

in fact that information is not given because it interferes with freewill, if you knew how many were on each side it would infulence you to pick a side, when picking a side is irrelevant and pointless since all is one

• :-)

Luckily for me, I am at a point where I don't need to have the last word in an argument and I don't need to win the argument. So I don't need to reply to Jimmy Haze and Paraleyes but I do have to smile on what Paraleyes wrote here. I know it is not right but Jimmy, forgive me this time around on what Paraleyes have told you about discernment.

I know that it is just a pissing contest between the two of you and I can only imagine the comeback reply from Jimmy. You two can go on what you are doing. No judgment from me.

As for someone who mentioned that unity consciousness is a new information, that is actually an old info from Adamu. Though it may be a new one for you. He already discussed it before.

• but you have judged because you think this is a pissing contest, this is about true facts and information, when there is a message given from someone and people twist it to fit their personal attachments they create decpetion

• I do expect that you will accuse me of judging (talk about intuition). That is just an observation and not a judgment.This is my last reply in this thread.

• dear Exo,i totally agree with you whole-heartly,blessings eve.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Ah yes, that link is the source material for the video, which I provided to my friends at "Family of Light" to post, on my behalf, on YouTube, back in 2015...If you look on the cover image, it has both my logo, as well as that of FOL......Those guys…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0BaS21r68"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://youtu.be/rp0BaS21r68?si=VbczGAkXB_mQgYa-"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion The Dark Origins of the Davos’ Great Reset
"The one thing that this mostly factual collation of data, has not mentioned, is the why...WHY...?? Creating the new paradigm...?? Why...?

Basically, the dark cabal commenced the process, in serious momentum, during the early 1970s....Indeed, the…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Thanks for that Drekx. Great info provided here. I also found this one not too long ago that was made by you as well that is almost the same as what you posted, but does not have a video. Ill post it right here for all to check out. Definitely a…"
6 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
6 hours ago
More…