Lights shoots at a speed of 299792458m/s. An amazing synchronicity is that Giza pyramid is located on the map grid at 29.9792 degrees to the north. That is to say it uses the digits appearing in the speed of light correct to 5 significant figures! So again yet another wonder concerning the phyramids is added to the basket.Now it is important to understand that the unit of mitre was not chosen arbitrarily. Neither did the division of a circle into 360 sections. They were done by people who knew something about the earth. For instance 1 mitre was chosen to make the circumverence of earth to be exactly 40000m. So if there is some 'superstition' about number 40000 that was there since antiquity, we can savely conclude to amazement that 'Egyptian' had a knowledge about the speed of light!Think about this havind in mind that Egyptians used alot of numerology while designing the phyramids. The list of synchronisities is endless. We find pie, phi etc.As a bonus, consider this also: Egypt is also called Misiri the kiswahili name for 'secret' is 'siri'. Then kiswahili name for 'darkness' is 'giza'. So it is realy twice crazier when I want to frame the wonder in kiswahil. the statement: what does Giza in Egypt got to do with light. Sounds closely like saying: what does darkness, where secrets are got to do with light!!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, thats exactly how cell looks. It has a more subtle network of microtubules. They are now considering that indead quantum coherent waves in the Microtubules are responsible for consciousness. Stuart Hameroff and penrose goes ahead to say that consciousness is a property we inherit from spacetime. The brain ochestrates it.
  • Now, wings, you might have known about those channels pervading everywhere for long. But nowadays you also understand that vacuum 'quasi-plasma' automatically creats such through z-pinch and prana is just a subtle Birkeland current. The physics is just right on the overtaking lane, lol!!
  • How might nadis be connected to tubulins? Or rather, might tubulins too channel prana?

After checking pics around the web, I think 'nadis' is the proper word for what I have struggled to tell you for a while. All of these illustrations using cosmic filaments, lightening trajectories, litchenberg figures etc were meant to express the idea. I thought Planck-scale network was the name. It is a surprise cause I arive at these ideas on my own, even pranayama techniques!
    • cells..

8116102276?profile=original

• Yes, we can come to these understandings on our own...the universe loves to show us her secrets...

• Wings,
    Yes, there are lots of reasons to beleive this. The so called vacuum is made of matter-antimatter potential of opposite charges. It is very energetic due to zero point energy. Thus particles of opposite charges are always present due to creation and anihillation. In other words quantum field will form a quasi-plasma. Plasmas naturaly forms channells and fillamentations. Such things as parton showers convinces me that such 'trees of life' exist even upto subatomic levels.

There are some people who beleive that the paths such as those in Feynman's path integrals exists in reality. Indead to perform computations using path integrals, you have to think of space as channells. A particle just cannot go through everywhere.

The subtle body network, at some scale, is nolonger distinguishable from the network that pervades everywhere. I think it is through such even more subtle network that 'prana' flows. It must be this prana that drives the quantum particle.
    • How the energy flows through the nadis determines our health and the quality of our thinking...so, to balance and improve our thinking and health we can balance the energies of the body.  This is the idea behind Chinese and Hindu medicine and the reason people do energy work type meditation....it works, that is easy to see when we try it...

• )..§§§

• ..Wings...What The Fucks.....A  Good Option........Less Polite....But More Honest...........x.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
6 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
6 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
6 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
6 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
6 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
7 hours ago
More…