2012 - Share Your Experiences

I'd like to invite all of you to share whatever comes to your mind concerning events and changes that happened in 2012.

What were your major observations?

How did you personally experience this year?

What changes for the better do you see that you could possibly share?

What could you personally be grateful for?

I look forward to your responses.

Much love and blessings

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes Ina what I have to do to keep going is exactly as you said...I take the observer stance...I have to, it is the only way I can keep going, easier watching me go through all this shit and think what a crummy story and detach and step back...Glad my preordained path comment made sense...

When I had my last NDE (unsuccessful dieing number 3) in July it was explained to me by a bright light for lack of any accurate description; that we each choose the people in our lives and the parts they will play, and the lessons we want to learn from there presence in our lives.  I was told I had more lessons to learn that I had wanted to, so I got sent back to my 3D body dammit....I truly believe what was imparted to me though, that is why getting all over peoples cases does not help anyone really, People need to ask themselves,WHY is this person ( who rubs me wrong or even makes my blood boil) in my life for and what is supposed to be learned from it? There have been many people in my life that have been downright abusive to me and I finally figured it out in this last NDE that I CHOSE to be abused to learn to love and value myself more....sheeze, why did I choose to have the crap kicked out of me repeatedly and verbally debased as a route to self love....I guess I am a slow learner...But learning I am.  Some of the most exasperating and aggravating people I have met have taught me the most, even the ex spouses who used to use me for a battering ram so to speak...Have taught me the most and taught me that even though they hurt me, I was still able to love and forgive as well...Just hope in the next lifetime I do not give myself such tough situations to learn from...Note to self....be a quick learner in the next incarnation, lol...Hope I remember that...but the odds are slim!

• This is a marvelous post subject, I just discovered this.  I am in a sharing mood (oh oh) so here goes..... 

On a personal note it has been one hell of a year for me, and not in a good way I might add.  Deaths in my immediate family have been plentiful this year and I have spent the whole year trying to survive my inner pain and grief while struggling to not succumb to deep depression and sense of loss and bitter aloneness.   I myself have had one NDE when my heart stopped this year in July while on the operating table having a knee replacement due to a fall off a ladder I took in January which completely shattered my kneecap and torn all my muscles and ligaments to crap. I did not want to be revived but the hospital forgot I had a DNR so I almost but not quite got to ascend as I had prayed for and I came back bitter about being tossed back in my 3D body that was wracked with intense pain... I almost lost my roommate who I take care of as home health aide due to extreme illness this past January as well...It was a very trying time.....Also in January I got death threats which really did not help, and added to my paranoia about being alone....that really was awful....In short it has been a sucky year for me right from the start.  I was however visited by an angel while in the hospital after having surgery which was truly a miraculous experience, (I did a blog here about that experience) so maybe my demise with my knee was meant to happen and was devinely planned to restore my faith in the unseen loving beings that are here to assist us, who knows???  I have been helped by an angel when I was a child and was critically ill as well, I saw her plain as day and she wiped my tears and told me that I had to stay and that I had things to do in my life and that it was not my time to pass... I do believe in higher beings....guess I needed to get to the end of my rope again to remember I am loved and watched out for....

I struggle each day to keep positivity alive in me and it is an uphill battle at times.  I am an extreme realist by nature and a lot of what I read that is supposedly going on behind the scenes in life, channelings, malitia groups, etc.. I simply don't believe and that seems to make me be labeled a troll, which makes me very sad. At the end of the day I just want to live and let live and I have realized that what I think about things does not really matter except to myself so I try to just stay neutral more lately here.  I have had to squelch my mother hen instinct because I realized no matter what my views were on things it does not matter, everyone will believe and think what they will.  I believe we are all on some sort of preordained chosen path that we feel we need to follow so there is no sense in trying to change someone elses path, it is ok to point out what you believe may be potholes to someone out of concern, but it does no good to try to bludgeon someone with our own truths on one side of the coin or the other, that does not serve any purpose other than to separate each other and separation is very lonely....Lonely is no fun...

I have seen so much strife on this site this year and it saddens me, and every day the breach seems deeper and wider....so sad.  There is so much misinformation here and that alarms me too, but I have to believe that people will believe what resonates and that it does not matter what I perceive as deceptions...We each are here in this incarnation to find our own way and our own truths, and acceptance of that could take us a long way farther, and possibly we would all grow in acceptance of each other...

As for what has been happening in the world, the bad far outweighs the good it seems or maybe I am just seeing the bad more than the good and it is depressing as hell.  I guess all we can do to make it better is to give to one another, whether it be moral support love, acceptance, financial support to those in need if we have the resources to and to just try to get along without hurting each other with words and actions....trying to get along seems to be a human's stumbling point....human egos just seem to always get in each others way.  I pray that next year humanity can get it's act together better, and here on the site  as well...

Well there are my immediate thoughts....I know I ramble.....thanks for listening and thanks for the opportunity to share from my heart Ina...sometimes I just need to connect..

• I agree, your not alone..thanks for rambling!  :)

• Thanks Super7DsMom, glad I did not put you to sleep or drive you away, lol...I think most everyone else ran away from the post or fell asleep after the first sentence, haha.  People here that have known me for a long time knows how wordy I get and have not mastered short and sweet.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
34 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Oh yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.. x"
37 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
44 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good video Drekx. You posted a few videos with these two and they seem like a good and honest channel. Will definitely check out their news more often."
49 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm just waiting for that imbecile and his low IQ "press secretary" (Karine Jean Pierre,) to accuse Russia or Trump, of the cyber attack upon that ship..."
49 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes exactly, Biden can blame all of the upcoming issues on the bridge collapse all he likes, but we already know that he is just incompetent! Now he wants the people to pay to cover his tracks and clear up his mess.. Just vile.."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
1 hour ago
More…