Replies

• There are no words for how stupid this is. Absolutely none.

• I can think of two.... Fu#ktard Nourishment! 

• in defiance of loony left pc, i wish you all a happy christmas....as for the obamas, who really cares....they're out the door with hearty good riddance....yo, ho, ho....;-]

• Thanks Drekx and a happy Christmas to you and a Brexit! New Year-(did they say it'll take two years, the bastards?)

I don't care if he's a man but it is , no matter what anyone tries to tell me, a perversion for a man to pretend he's a woman and to masquerade as one in my countries highest office- that so many gave blood sweat tears and the ultimate sacrifice to create-carve a civilization out of the woods in 200 years or so to a world power that has done a lot of good around the world-to make a mockery of it all -this has to be answered in some way as soon as possible-my neighbors were walking around with arms, legs, and eyeballs missing from WW2-big joke right?

• Easy now, Pet...

dog_chasing_tail_lg_clr.gif

The bullsh#t you're spinning 

is gonna make you sick.

• Well said, Andromedan...

• "I just recently provided data and evidence that denounces a respected whistle blower on another forum about an upcoming event and Aliens. It was all there. The information was requested by the people supporting the whistle blower as asking for me to disprove him.

I did. But instead of accepting it. I was labelled a Government Agent. A disinformation Agent and a Troll."

The same thing happens in this website and this is the reason why I tell people to go search the Internet for themselves, because anytime you get requested to provide any "evidence" of anything, you get ridiculed, your words get twisted and you get labled. So fück them I say.

• sorry Daniel-no refunds

• as a little girl with her mom...

Bildergebnis für michelle obama as young image girl.

graduation from Princeton..

Bildergebnis für michelle obama as young image girl

• ~Wanted to take a moment to acknowledge the Glory, Grace & Integrity of Strong Women around the globe who, on a daily basis, are forced to navigate through the low grade lies, judgements & misogynistic shadows of millions of women-fearing/hating boys who spend their time degrading & humiliating them. 'Forgive them, they know not what they do'... Their disconnection from the Sacred Feminine Principle, is a manifestation of a deep, Psychospiritual dis-ease that is in the Divine process of being purged from the Gaian-Matrix. Stand strong!!! ~InLight555

8116115488?profile=original

Still I Rise

by Maya Angelou

You may write me down in history
      With your bitter, twisted lies,
      You may tread me in the very dirt
      But still, like dust, I'll rise.

Does my sassiness upset you? 
      Why are you beset with gloom? 
      'Cause I walk like I've got oil wells
      Pumping in my living room.

Just like moons and like suns,
      With the certainty of tides,
      Just like hopes springing high,
      Still I'll rise.

Did you want to see me broken? 
      Bowed head and lowered eyes? 
      Shoulders falling down like teardrops.
      Weakened by my soulful cries.

Does my haughtiness offend you? 
      Don't you take it awful hard
      'Cause I laugh like I've got gold mines
      Diggin' in my own back yard.

You may shoot me with your words,
      You may cut me with your eyes,
      You may kill me with your hatefulness,
      But still, like air, I'll rise.

Does my sexiness upset you? 
      Does it come as a surprise
      That I dance like I've got diamonds
      At the meeting of my thighs? 

Out of the huts of history's shame
      I rise
      Up from a past that's rooted in pain
      I rise
      I'm a black ocean, leaping and wide,
      Welling and swelling I bear in the tide.
      Leaving behind nights of terror and fear
      I rise
      Into a daybreak that's wondrously clear
      I rise
      Bringing the gifts that my ancestors gave,
      I am the dream and the hope of the slave.
      I rise
      I rise
      I rise. 

( ( ( OneLoveRevolution ) ) ) 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
7 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
15 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
14 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
15 hours ago
More…