09-09-2012 ~ The Ninth Initiatory Gateway of Light
Mp3 download www.pleiadianlight.net/dl.htm
Transmission by the Elders www.pleiadianlight.net/page2.htm

I call upon the Overlighting of Mother/Father God,
the Pleiadians, the Sirians, the Andromedans and the Arcturians, all of the Light,
the Archangels and Angels, the Trinity Lords of Light, Lord Michael, Lord Metatron and Lord Melchizedek,
the Chohans of the Rays: El Morya, Kuthumi, Serapis Bey, Paul the Venetian, Hilarion, Sananda, St. Germain, Lady Nada, Mother Mary, Allah Gobi, Quan Yin and Pallas Athena,
the Mighty Elohim,
the Melchizedek Brotherhood of the Light,
Lord Buddha, Sanat Kumara, Helios and Vesta and Lord Melchior,
the Mahatma, the Cosmic Avatar of Synthesis,
and all other Beings of Light I personally acknowledge,
as I now merge with my Beloved I Am Presence, the Highest Light that I Am within the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God.

I now call forth to Mother Mary and the Sirian Archangelic League of the Light
to take me in an external Merkaba Vehicle of Light,
into the Ascension Seat within Table Mountain,
so I may undergo my ninth initiation as The Servant,
so I may experience passion, purpose, stillness and joy,
so I may experience all my gifts and Highest Potential,
so I may open my heart to my Self and others,
in the knowing of my unique puzzle piece within the collective.

As I enter into this Ascension Seat,
I am surrounded in a beautiful Blue-Green Ray of Light,
greeted and welcomed by Mother Mary as a transfiguring Flame of Divine Love,
I am now placed in a Christed Timeline Chamber of Light.
Through the Christed Timelines I am shown the doorways into the parallel realities in which I have been unforgiving and unloving.
As I now forgive and Love all Souls with whom I have experienced karmic ties in these timelines and in this Now,
I embrace and integrate all aspects of my Divine Feminine Selves through the Center of Divine Love and this beautiful Blue-Green Ray of Highest Potentials.

As I open my heart to my Self and others,
I now find my Self merging with my Lemurian Higher Self.
As I come into the remembrance of being an initiate of Light in this timeline,
my Lemurian Higher Self now places an etheric wisdom crystal within my heart.
As my DNA is now activated to the maximum Cosmic Law will allow,
I experience the timelines of my Highest Potential as The Servant,
the Student and Master, Servant and Teacher,
and the many gifts I have in this Now in my World Service Role.

I now receive the sacred flames of unity, justice, peace, wisdom, creativity, joy, mercy, unconditional Love, splendor, compassion and Divine guidance through my heart chakra.
I now assist the many Legions of Light from On High, 
in surrounding the Earth and all her Life is this sacred Blue-Green Flame of Highest Potentials,
allowing all Life to experience compassion, peace, joy, purpose and Divine Love through the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God.

I now call forth to Mother Mary and the Sirian Archangelic League of the Light
to take me in an external Merkaba Vehicle of Light,
into the Ascension Seat within Table Mountain,
so I may undergo my ninth initiation as The Servant,
so I may experience passion, purpose, stillness and joy,
so I may experience all my gifts and Highest Potential,
so I may open my heart to my Self and others,
in the knowing of my unique puzzle piece within the collective.

As I enter into this Ascension Seat,
I am surrounded in a beautiful Blue-Green Ray of Light,
greeted and welcomed by Mother Mary as a transfiguring Flame of Divine Love,
I am now placed in a Christed Timeline Chamber of Light.
Through the Christed Timelines I am shown the doorways into the parallel realities in which I have been unforgiving and unloving.
As I now forgive and Love all Souls with whom I have experienced karmic ties in these timelines and in this Now,
I embrace and integrate all aspects of my Divine Feminine Selves through the Center of Divine Love and this beautiful Blue-Green Ray of Highest Potentials.

As I open my heart to my Self and others,
I now find my Self merging with my Lemurian Higher Self.
As I come into the remembrance of being an initiate of Light in this timeline,
my Lemurian Higher Self now places an etheric wisdom crystal within my heart.
As my DNA is now activated to the maximum Cosmic Law will allow,
I experience the timelines of my Highest Potential as The Servant,
the Student and Master, Servant and Teacher,
and the many gifts I have in this Now in my World Service Role.

I now receive the sacred flames of unity, justice, peace, wisdom, creativity, joy, mercy, unconditional Love, splendor, compassion and Divine guidance through my heart chakra.

For full Invocation, please go to http://www.pleiadianlight.net/page2.htm

Invocation by Anrita Melchizedek www.pleiadianlight.net
Music by Michael Hammer www.michaelhammer.com
Artwork by Brian Exton www.picturerealm.co.uk and 
Daniel Holeman www.danielholeman.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QUMjA2iGnI&feature=player_embedded

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• are you talking about the new University of Light that the illuminati is opening up?

• this is a nice mantra... <3

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
 https://content.app-us1.com/cdn-cgi/image/onerror=redirect,width=65... alt="" width="446" data-bit="iit" />Mother Mary's Blessings Flowing To You I am…
9 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"It is also interesting what you said about pigs. In certain Ascended Master teachings organizations, the chelas I have met won't eat pork. They explained that pigs contained human DNA from the time of Atlantis. So it is interesting to have that…"
47 minutes ago
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
2 hours ago
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
5 hours ago
More…