Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Ishvar Alora Sheran's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Nancy A - you have a great misunderstanding if you think I do nothing but highlight…"

Ishvar Alora Sheran replied Dec 1, 2013 to The Event: Peace Shall Reign...That Which Is To Come Will Blow Your Socks Off...

20 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Hellen

"Can anyone name one prediction these entities have made thru Blossom Goodchild that…"

Ishvar Alora Sheran replied Nov 30, 2013 to The Event: Peace Shall Reign...That Which Is To Come Will Blow Your Socks Off...

20 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Hellen

"I share your disappointment Draco but with NO signs whatsoever of the endless change…"

Ishvar Alora Sheran replied Dec 21, 2012 to Dealing with the dissapointment of the 21st of December 2012.

197 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Erophin

"No its not as I said earlier this is OLD channeling of 3 decades ago and not applica…"

Ishvar Alora Sheran replied Aug 12, 2012 to The Great Evacuation - not disclosure

85 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Star Flower

"The Tuella channellings are very out of date - and were received way back in the 198…"

Ishvar Alora Sheran replied Aug 11, 2012 to The Great Evacuation - not disclosure

85 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Star Flower

"Typical isn't it. We're told for years about mass landings and the help to be given…"

Ishvar Alora Sheran replied Aug 9, 2012 to Waiting For The Ships To Come Why ?

50 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Marlena

"I lived in NZ for 4 years and I applaud the restorations being made to those wronged…"

Ishvar Alora Sheran replied Aug 9, 2012 to This is what my people the Maori tribes of Northern New Zealand is facing at the moment,

22 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Kelly Lightchalice

"I don't think we have time left for the masses to awaken now. We need an event of gl…"

Ishvar Alora Sheran replied Aug 3, 2012 to Stop letting the Earth people fry in the pain and disclose yourselves TOMORROW!!!

39 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Contract2012

"A pragmatic and intelligent interpretation but it just doesn't resonate with me."

Ishvar Alora Sheran replied Aug 3, 2012 to ***An EXCELLENT Analysis of Disclosure by Cameron Day [MUST READ!!!]***

16 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Jasper

"Whether or not it is scheduled to happen, putting our positive focus welcoming the e…"

Ishvar Alora Sheran replied Aug 2, 2012 to AUGUST 4 SUPPORT

50 Aug 7, 2012

RSS

Latest Activity

1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'HOROSCOPE OF CHARLES MANSON (1934 - 2017). Basic & Uranian Astrology Applications. Helter Skelter (08/09/69) included and is still considered one of the most horrific crimes of all time.'
"Mary Brunner was my best friend in 6th grade."
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Donald Trump Met With Saint Germain'
"many have externalised world service since 1945."
12 hours ago
"you're most welcome friend agarther....."
12 hours ago
John L commented on the blog post 'FINALLY THE NEW PAPA SAID IT ! Killing Easter lamb has no basis in the Christian tradition'
"...I grew up on a farm..."
15 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Donald Trump Met With Saint Germain'
"I actually read baout the great white brotherhood, where she was mentioned :)"
16 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Donald Trump Met With Saint Germain'
"okey, thank you Drekx"
16 hours ago
Malcolm posted a discussion
16 hours ago
"namely master quan yin, the oriental counterpart of saint germain...."