Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Pet Rock's Discussions (1,407)

Discussions Replied To (951) Replies Latest Activity

"darkstar-maybe she reincarnated on Earth-"

Pet Rock replied 22 hours ago to OMNEC ONEC The Woman Who Came From VENUS ...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

35 14 hours ago
Reply by Andromedan Antares

"this is the FBI's job-we see that the fbi has been compromised, and the cia take ov…"

Pet Rock replied 23 hours ago to WHAT THE HELL LET LOOSE : Pedophilia In The US: More Than 200,000 Children Married In The Last 15 Years

4 1 hour ago
Reply by Michael

"we are in the middle of the Local Arm-I thought that was also called the Orion Spur,…"

Pet Rock replied on Friday to FROM BROTHER NATHANAEL: Flynn Was Fired Due To IsraelGate; Flynn Asked Russia To Change A U.N. Veto That Would Favor Israel (AND RUSSIA SAID NO).

7 on Friday
Reply by Pet Rock

"do you remember darkstar that we were in sagitarius? only about a year ago when this…"

Pet Rock replied on Friday to FROM BROTHER NATHANAEL: Flynn Was Fired Due To IsraelGate; Flynn Asked Russia To Change A U.N. Veto That Would Favor Israel (AND RUSSIA SAID NO).

7 on Friday
Reply by Pet Rock

"and he's probably Jewish-crazy world-a little off topic Malcolm; I remember our sola…"

Pet Rock replied on Thursday to FROM BROTHER NATHANAEL: Flynn Was Fired Due To IsraelGate; Flynn Asked Russia To Change A U.N. Veto That Would Favor Israel (AND RUSSIA SAID NO).

7 on Friday
Reply by Pet Rock

"clearing the aura and telepathic channels of negative influences may be a good idea"

Pet Rock replied on Thursday to Intuition and Psychic Development

8 on Thursday
Reply by Pet Rock

"it's only fun to me- the story opens up with an explantion that the grinch and his e…"

Pet Rock replied Dec 6 to Christmas Under Attack-Upside Down Trees For Sale! Christmas Song Lyrics Mysteriously Change;'I wish you a Merry Christmas'

6 Dec 6
Reply by Pet Rock

" "

Pet Rock replied Dec 5 to Christmas Under Attack-Upside Down Trees For Sale! Christmas Song Lyrics Mysteriously Change;'I wish you a Merry Christmas'

6 Dec 6
Reply by Pet Rock

"but the kids love it -promotes the pririt of giving- figures you'd be the acc grinch…"

Pet Rock replied Dec 4 to Christmas Under Attack-Upside Down Trees For Sale! Christmas Song Lyrics Mysteriously Change;'I wish you a Merry Christmas'

6 Dec 6
Reply by Pet Rock

"the questionnaire that asks 'would you  fire on Americans' -sadists  "

Pet Rock replied Dec 1 to EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS FROM RENSE.COM Las Vegas Concert-Attendee On 10/01/17 Catches Photos Of Possible Special Ops Sniper/Assassin On Ground Level Near The Concert Audience. THIS IS A MUST SEE.

5 Dec 4
Reply by Andromedan Antares

RSS

Latest Activity

Michael replied to the discussion 'WHAT THE HELL LET LOOSE : Pedophilia In The US: More Than 200,000 Children Married In The Last 15 Years'
"there is so much going on now , my head is spinning around. Let it be right or left wing of that…"
1 hour ago
kingjeff liked Drekx Omega's video
1 hour ago
kingjeff commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Location of Earths Galactic Federation of Light Command Base

"   Today is the 12/12/2017 down here in Australia and when multiplied gives…"
1 hour ago
Richard Levison posted a status
""Happy New Year almost!""
3 hours ago
Portia2012 joined a group
Thumbnail

AC Crystal Bell Division

Starship Crystal Bell is the lead ship in the core elite division of the AC. We discuss here with…See More
3 hours ago
Joanna liked amparo alvarez's blog post REVIEW OF 2017 Sandra Walter: The Becoming: The NOW Embodiment Events
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Connect With Angels'
"This is a recording of a live event in the summer of 2017. In this transmission journey to a temple…"
6 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Ashtar Command Meditation Temple'
"This is a recording of a live event in the summer of 2017. In this transmission journey to a temple…"
6 hours ago

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship