Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Drekx Omega's Discussions (5,192)

Discussions Replied To (5064) Replies Latest Activity

"looking forward to the deplora ball, just before trump's triumphant ceremony....;-]…"

Drekx Omega replied on Wednesday to Shed the Cultural Operating System & Reclaim ~ ‘The Universe Inside’ ~ Terence McKenna

15 yesterday
Reply by Stick

"caution is always needed, but so is boldness and the gfl will strike when the metal…"

Drekx Omega replied on Tuesday to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 01/10/2017

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Goldenmind

"one typo shel made, was a rererence to a de facto nesara republic to be announced, u…"

Drekx Omega replied on Tuesday to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 01/10/2017

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Goldenmind

"terrorist criminal trash like obummer, deserve nothing less than gitmo, for accomoda…"

Drekx Omega replied Jan 7 to BRICKHOUSE I've Even Got My Own Wall-Obummer Builds Wall Around New House

2 Jan 7
Reply by Pet Rock

"hello friend goldenmind......you know that we are soooooo happy about the ice cap br…"

Drekx Omega replied Jan 7 to Vladimir Putin's Speech - Shotest Speech Ever And Spot On ...OTHER COUNTRIES SHOULD FOLLOW HIS ADVICE ...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

6 Jan 7
Reply by Drekx Omega

"national populism is an outer expression of divine discontent with old corrupt order…"

Drekx Omega replied Jan 6 to Vladimir Putin's Speech - Shotest Speech Ever And Spot On ...OTHER COUNTRIES SHOULD FOLLOW HIS ADVICE ...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

6 Jan 7
Reply by Drekx Omega

"paul is right about swedish liberals being especially bizarre.....in britain we mana…"

Drekx Omega replied Jan 1 to "Moral Relativism of The Left." THIS IS THE LAUGHABLE "liberal philosphy" OF THOSE OPPOSING PUTIN AND TRUMP. This "moral relativism" philosophy proves that todays left are hypocrits and idiots.

11 Jan 2
Reply by Malcolm

"hahahahahohohehehharhar........divine plan trumps all loosers and hollywood hasbeens…"

Drekx Omega replied Jan 1 to Want A Good Laugh? Watch 'Trump will Not Be President'

6 Jan 2
Reply by Pet Rock

"soros for prison, along with all left dupes of globalism....they are all insane. jus…"

Drekx Omega replied Dec 29, 2016 to Goldfinger (SOROS): TRUMP IS A “WOULD BE DICTATOR” WHO THREATENS THE NEW WORLD ORDER Billionaire globalist pens panicked rant

2 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Pet Rock

"yes, it is intended as irony, but a proven fake president [obummer] may yet get his…"

Drekx Omega replied Dec 29, 2016 to Breaking News: Donald Trump Just Put His FIRST Executive Order In Writing And Obama Is Furious

11 Dec 31, 2016
Reply by Delilah7777

RSS

Spiritual Blogs

Galactics -A close friendly Encounter With lightships!

Posted by STAR* on November 16, 2016 at 9:30pm 1 Comment

I hope you guys can make it out well on the video just as i did when i was watching it live ;)  There was 2 of them but my camera could only manage to pick up the 1,…

Continue

YOU ARE WHAT YOU DESIRE!

Posted by STAR* on November 12, 2016 at 3:25pm 0 Comments

To know more about YOUR own soul plan, spiritual…

Continue

Are We All Extraterrestrials?

Posted by Panacea 8 on September 2, 2016 at 12:06pm 10 Comments

cosmic alien invasion

By: Rene Descartes

We are in this physical world, but we are not from this world.

It is important to understand that there is an…

Continue

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship