Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Drekx Omega's Discussions (5,212)

Discussions Replied To (5084) Replies Latest Activity

"btw, great speech in florida by the president and first lady.....love 'em both...;]"

Drekx Omega replied yesterday to COURT RULES THAT CNN OFFICIALLY PUTS OUT FAKE NEWS-Bezos' Washinton Post Gets Paid For Russian Propaganda

2 yesterday
Reply by Pet Rock

"what a wonderful time to be incarnated, to witness and contribute to the defeat of a…"

Drekx Omega replied Feb 13 to SABOTAGE: OBAMA IS COMMANDING AN ARMY OF 30,000 ANTI-TRUMP ACTIVISTS FROM HIS HOME 2 MILES FROM THE WHITE HOUSE

5 Feb 14
Reply by Michael

"obummer is a complete turd, who can do naught but stink his way through america's gr…"

Drekx Omega replied Feb 13 to SABOTAGE: OBAMA IS COMMANDING AN ARMY OF 30,000 ANTI-TRUMP ACTIVISTS FROM HIS HOME 2 MILES FROM THE WHITE HOUSE

5 Feb 14
Reply by Michael

"the left are the current tools of globalism and too brainwashed to even realise it..…"

Drekx Omega replied Feb 11 to WOMAN BORN IN NAZI GERMANY: TRUMP ISN’T LIKE HITLER, RIOTING LEFTISTS ARE-College Profs Pushing Anti Free Speech Agenda

4 Feb 12
Reply by Andronover

"we love trump, who is the political equivalent of 'dirty harry.' cleaning the toilet…"

Drekx Omega replied Feb 9 to Trump Just Shut George Soros Down

118 11 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"a ground crew surface earth sector, in eastern england......not a fleet commander, b…"

Drekx Omega replied Feb 4 to Trump Just Shut George Soros Down

118 11 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"always laughable when stick quotes authoritively from hollywood, usually [ehem ;-0]…"

Drekx Omega replied Feb 3 to Trump Just Shut George Soros Down

118 11 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"breaking...trump nominated by israel for nobel peace prize......it is near to being…"

Drekx Omega replied Feb 2 to Trump Just Shut George Soros Down

118 11 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"president trump is loved by the people of great britain, most welcomed by us, in his…"

Drekx Omega replied Feb 1 to Trump Just Shut George Soros Down

118 11 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"good move by trump, as we expected.....soros is a prime globalist and elite operativ…"

Drekx Omega replied Feb 1 to Trump Just Shut George Soros Down

118 11 hours ago
Reply by Michael

RSS

Spiritual Blogs

Have No Fear - Part 1/2

Posted by Wes Annac on January 24, 2017 at 5:10pm 0 Comments

By Wes Annac, Editor, Openhearted…

Continue

Galactics -A close friendly Encounter With lightships!

Posted by STAR* on November 16, 2016 at 9:30pm 2 Comments

I hope you guys can make it out well on the video just as i did when i was watching it live ;)  There was 2 of them but my camera could only manage to pick up the 1,…

Continue

YOU ARE WHAT YOU DESIRE!

Posted by STAR* on November 12, 2016 at 3:25pm 0 Comments

To know more about YOUR own soul plan, spiritual…

Continue

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship