Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Drekx Omega's Discussions (5,239)

Discussions Replied To (5111) Replies Latest Activity

"in december 2012, all the disparate timelines were spliced together as a singularity…"

Drekx Omega replied on Tuesday to Remember Fabreeze? Nope-Febreze!!! Other Mandella FX MacIntosh Apple? Nope-McIntosh!!!

17 on Tuesday
Reply by Pet Rock

"christ consciousness is a spiritual potential in each human being and each ascended…"

Drekx Omega replied on Tuesday to ALEX JONES RESPONDS TO THE CORPORATE MEDIA CLAIM HE IS "an actor" (and note that Google and Bing still call him a "conspiracy theorist," and ignore his 40 million viewership per week for his show).

72 8 hours ago
Reply by Luke

"an esoteric impossibility for your monadic true spiritual self to be possessed, as i…"

Drekx Omega replied Apr 20 to Hijacked Monad!!!!! Please Help!!!!

18 Apr 22
Reply by Acute Observer

"i'm drekxstatic over our fruits of planetary service made manifestly abundant....we…"

Drekx Omega replied Apr 19 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 04/18/2017

4 Apr 19
Reply by Drekx Omega

"first time north korea has backed down on 'day of the sun' celebration.....no 'big e…"

Drekx Omega replied Apr 15 to Putin Says Gas Attack Was A False Flag, Warns More Are Being Planned

11 Apr 15
Reply by Andromedan Antares

"no nuclear 'big event' was permitted today in east asia."

Drekx Omega replied Apr 15 to Putin Says Gas Attack Was A False Flag, Warns More Are Being Planned

11 Apr 15

"trump is resisting members within the nsc who seek to escalate a war in syria to inc…"

Drekx Omega replied Apr 13 to Putin Says Gas Attack Was A False Flag, Warns More Are Being Planned

11 Apr 15

"no more responses to false flag chemical attacks, trump.....you are on notice with h…"

Drekx Omega replied Apr 12 to Putin Says Gas Attack Was A False Flag, Warns More Are Being Planned

11 Apr 15

"the globalists under dark elite orders, will not be permitted a major conflagration,…"

Drekx Omega replied Apr 11 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 04/11/2017

2 Apr 12

"greetings brother.......just to say that king tut and others, have always displayed…"

Drekx Omega replied Apr 9 to King Tuts New Headdress -lol

8 Apr 11
Reply by Pet Rock

RSS

Latest Activity

Stick replied to the discussion 'Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 04/25/2017'
3 hours ago
Stick replied to the discussion 'Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 04/25/2017'
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Stick posted a discussion
3 hours ago
Stick replied to the discussion 'DEDICATED TO THE ASHTARCOMMAND CREW WHO LOVE "the art of words." George Carlin (RIP) explains how demand for political correctness has led to new phrases since the left can't admit when they are wrong'
"Your welcome, Andramamine ;-)"
3 hours ago
Andromedan Antares replied to the discussion 'DEDICATED TO THE ASHTARCOMMAND CREW WHO LOVE "the art of words." George Carlin (RIP) explains how demand for political correctness has led to new phrases since the left can't admit when they are wrong'
"Thanks sticky"
4 hours ago
Stick replied to the discussion 'DEDICATED TO THE ASHTARCOMMAND CREW WHO LOVE "the art of words." George Carlin (RIP) explains how demand for political correctness has led to new phrases since the left can't admit when they are wrong'
"~Andromedan... Lighten up!!! You're taking your self appointed role as the latest ACC heckler…"
8 hours ago
Luke replied to the discussion 'ALEX JONES RESPONDS TO THE CORPORATE MEDIA CLAIM HE IS "an actor" (and note that Google and Bing still call him a "conspiracy theorist," and ignore his 40 million viewership per week for his show).'
"I should make it clear, in my previous reply, I was merely pointing out that Alex lost his case,…"
8 hours ago
Andromedan Antares replied to the discussion 'DEDICATED TO THE ASHTARCOMMAND CREW WHO LOVE "the art of words." George Carlin (RIP) explains how demand for political correctness has led to new phrases since the left can't admit when they are wrong'
"Aww lukey. If i wanted to get under your skin I would be going about the wrong way. I agree…"
8 hours ago
Luke replied to the discussion 'ALEX JONES RESPONDS TO THE CORPORATE MEDIA CLAIM HE IS "an actor" (and note that Google and Bing still call him a "conspiracy theorist," and ignore his 40 million viewership per week for his show).'
"Read em and weep, Malcolm! Friday, Apr 28, 2017 09:33 PM +0200 Alex Jones loses custody dispute…"
9 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
10 hours ago
Luke replied to the discussion 'DEDICATED TO THE ASHTARCOMMAND CREW WHO LOVE "the art of words." George Carlin (RIP) explains how demand for political correctness has led to new phrases since the left can't admit when they are wrong'
"Again you've got it wrong. What do you want from me? Read my comment again, it say's…"
11 hours ago

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship