Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Jason's Discussions (1,314)

Discussions Replied To (791) Replies Latest Activity

"are you kidding i live in australia i know what this b**** is capable of she is an i…"

Jason replied 5 hours ago to MESSAGE From Australian PM...OTHER LEADERS SHOULD FOLLOW THAT HAVE SIMILAR PROBLEMS IN THEIR COUNTRIES

3 5 hours ago
Reply by Jason

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH476wd2UEM"

Jason replied on Thursday to What are the odds two Bushes both get rushed to the hospital in one day?

9 yesterday
Reply by Malcolm

"yes then they should make sure that the laws states there here and everywhere too th…"

Jason replied Jan 7 to Vladimir Putin's Speech - Shotest Speech Ever And Spot On ...OTHER COUNTRIES SHOULD FOLLOW HIS ADVICE ...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

6 Jan 7
Reply by Drekx Omega

"https://coto2.wordpress.com/2011/08/01/the-missing-security-tapes-for-the-world-trad…"

Jason replied Jan 3 to The Missing Security Tapes for the World Trade Center

1 Jan 3
Reply by Jason

"go to David Wynne millers site he was the first one to crack the programming codes a…"

Jason replied Dec 2, 2016 to Google's Translation AI Created its Own Secret Language -- All On Its Own

3 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by Roaring Lovely

"you do know that the annunaki invented the bible right. God did no such thing. That…"

Jason replied Nov 20, 2016 to 2016 Rapture? AZAZEL Son of Perdition (Christianity is Satanism)

26 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Stick

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_YNOctE_Vc 1) The dismantling and release of variou…"

Jason replied Nov 18, 2016 to 2.5 Million Spaceships Arrive Via Portal! Divine Intervention Update Over Next Two Months, Says Prime Creator!!!

3 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Goldenmind

"he had a dream that he went to heaven and god showed him what he was suppose to be d…"

Jason replied Nov 3, 2016 to Putins New Promise : 'I Will Defeat The Illuminati'

7 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Jason

"that was fabulous thankyou very much for that "

Jason replied Nov 2, 2016 to "Watch Two Strangers Make Beautiful Music Together In A Paris Train Station"...Sure To Make Your Day

1 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Jason

"hillary wants a nuclear war she has been caught out saying it "

Jason replied Nov 2, 2016 to Messiah and the Judgment

21 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Roaring Lovely

RSS

Spiritual Blogs

Galactics -A close friendly Encounter With lightships!

Posted by STAR* on November 16, 2016 at 9:30pm 1 Comment

I hope you guys can make it out well on the video just as i did when i was watching it live ;)  There was 2 of them but my camera could only manage to pick up the 1,…

Continue

YOU ARE WHAT YOU DESIRE!

Posted by STAR* on November 12, 2016 at 3:25pm 0 Comments

To know more about YOUR own soul plan, spiritual…

Continue

Are We All Extraterrestrials?

Posted by Panacea 8 on September 2, 2016 at 12:06pm 10 Comments

cosmic alien invasion

By: Rene Descartes

We are in this physical world, but we are not from this world.

It is important to understand that there is an…

Continue

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship