Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Jason's Discussions (1,337)

Discussions Replied To (807) Replies Latest Activity

"The FBI has conducted a huge nationwide sting operation that has seen over 500 arres…"

Jason replied Feb 14 to PIZZA PARTY FINALLY OVER! (Feb 2017) Arrests Happening Accross The Globe In Mass Awakening

3 Feb 14
Reply by Jason

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4MmcGRbsyg"

Jason replied Feb 13 to PIZZA PARTY FINALLY OVER! (Feb 2017) Arrests Happening Accross The Globe In Mass Awakening

3 Feb 14
Reply by Jason

"Yep my heart tells me it has the hall marks of Haarp technology written all over it."

Jason replied Feb 6 to 'Apocalyptic' SNOWSTORM blasts Middle East as freak weather terrifies Arab countries

2 Feb 6
Reply by Murray Gow

"Well i know there is no choice but disclose all ufo information, not that i need con…"

Jason replied Feb 6 to Russians Make Major UFO Disclosure - Forcing Americans To Do The Same

2 Feb 6
Reply by Pet Rock

"wow the rest of the story, is amazing i loved it and it was a pure joy and pleasure…"

Jason replied Feb 6 to Areon From The Light Council of Time On Patience Through Jamye Price ... And ... Parables about Humility and The Power of The Holy Spirit Within Us

3 Feb 6
Reply by steve

"wow thank you on the top of this page, what a powerful statement, i see you the way…"

Jason replied Feb 6 to Areon From The Light Council of Time On Patience Through Jamye Price ... And ... Parables about Humility and The Power of The Holy Spirit Within Us

3 Feb 6
Reply by steve

"that picture on the right is inaccurate why? i watched the alex jones show and it sh…"

Jason replied Feb 2 to Trump Just Shut George Soros Down

119 Feb 21
Reply by Michael

"Britains been so dumb down they did not even know that one square mile of the city o…"

119 Feb 21
Reply by Michael

"Hillary is a satanic b**** she would have pushed the nuclear button in an instant, f…"

119 Feb 21
Reply by Michael

"are you on drugs i don't want trump gone he ripped up the ttpa agreement and that wa…"

119 Feb 21
Reply by Michael

RSS

Latest Activity

steve commented on the group 'Spiritual Energy Healing'
"Melanie Beckler: There's a lovely, bright and empowering energy lying just beneath the surface…"
4 minutes ago
steve posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Andromedan Antares replied to the discussion 'Any Astronomers In The AC House? Look At Where Our Solar System Is Now!!! Nasa Says Our Solar System Is In The Orion Belt!!!'
"I think you are missunderstanding my point. I will put it this way. As humans continue to evolve so…"
6 hours ago
Lorrah posted a status
"To be the best that I can be."
8 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki Classes in Chicago in Spanish at Chicago

September 17, 2017 to September 18, 2017
Clases de Reiki en Espanol en ChicagoWe will present…See More
8 hours ago
Thumbnail

Reiki training and certification in Savannah at Savannah, Georgia

September 30, 2017 to October 1, 2017
Reiki classes in Savannah for all levels We will present Usui Reiki classes in …See More
8 hours ago
Thumbnail

Reiki Classes near Charlotte, NC at Charlotte, NC

August 19, 2017 to August 20, 2017
Affordable Reiki classes in Charlotte for all levels Healing Today has provided traditional Usui…See More
8 hours ago
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in St. Louis at St. Louis

August 20, 2017 to August 21, 2017
Reiki classes in St. Louis for all levels Reiki is a natural healing modality and easy to learn.…See More
8 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Any Astronomers In The AC House? Look At Where Our Solar System Is Now!!! Nasa Says Our Solar System Is In The Orion Belt!!!'
"If you guys have a few minutes watch the short vid above-I agree with him that Our solar system was…"
11 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Any Astronomers In The AC House? Look At Where Our Solar System Is Now!!! Nasa Says Our Solar System Is In The Orion Belt!!!'
"If you guys have a few minutes watch the short vid above-I agree with him that Our solar system was…"
11 hours ago
"heres the problem -many people believe our solar system is or was in Sagittarius out the outer tip…"
11 hours ago
Andromedan Antares replied to the discussion 'Any Astronomers In The AC House? Look At Where Our Solar System Is Now!!! Nasa Says Our Solar System Is In The Orion Belt!!!'
"To add Pet. The orion belt is different from orion arm. The orion belt as malcolm pointed out is…"
12 hours ago

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship