Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Stick's Discussions (3,502)

Discussions Replied To (2748) Replies Latest Activity

"~You know what’s interesting, if not painfully predictable, Ashtar Massive? There's…"

Stick replied 5 hours ago to The Trump Apocalypse Has Begun! (lol) Trump Inaugural Address Focuses On ‘We,’ Leaves Himself Out Of Speech Almost Entirely-Eviscerates Obummers DC

15 5 hours ago
Reply by Stick

"Yes... good points for deeper contemplation "

Stick replied on Thursday to Quantum Rainbows ~ Graduating from Culture ~ Paul Levy / Terence McKenna

8 on Thursday
Reply by Stick

""

Stick replied on Thursday to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 01/17/2017

3 on Thursday
Reply by Stick

"~Not the camera... but the lens, which of course is an imitation of the eye. Going…"

Stick replied on Wednesday to Quantum Rainbows ~ Graduating from Culture ~ Paul Levy / Terence McKenna

8 on Thursday
Reply by Stick

"                   ~You gotta feel for ole Shedan... keep on dreamin, brother "

Stick replied on Wednesday to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 01/17/2017

3 on Thursday
Reply by Stick

"                   ~Can't help it, had to post this classic. Love this guy... "

Stick replied on Tuesday to Quantum Rainbows ~ Graduating from Culture ~ Paul Levy / Terence McKenna

8 on Thursday
Reply by Stick

"~Powerful, potentially transformative words, not just for Andronover... but for anyo…"

Stick replied Jan 15 to Shed the Cultural Operating System & Reclaim ~ ‘The Universe Inside’ ~ Terence McKenna

15 Jan 15
Reply by Stick

"~Look within… half measures avail us nothing! The micro & the macro are always…"

Stick replied Jan 14 to Shed the Cultural Operating System & Reclaim ~ ‘The Universe Inside’ ~ Terence McKenna

15 Jan 15
Reply by Stick

"~As always, thanks for the laughs, Andronover… I see that by playing the victim, you…"

Stick replied Jan 12 to Shed the Cultural Operating System & Reclaim ~ ‘The Universe Inside’ ~ Terence McKenna

15 Jan 15
Reply by Stick

"~Luke is right on the money, Andronover… your attempt at trolling here merely amplif…"

Stick replied Jan 11 to Shed the Cultural Operating System & Reclaim ~ ‘The Universe Inside’ ~ Terence McKenna

15 Jan 15
Reply by Stick

RSS

Spiritual Blogs

Galactics -A close friendly Encounter With lightships!

Posted by STAR* on November 16, 2016 at 9:30pm 1 Comment

I hope you guys can make it out well on the video just as i did when i was watching it live ;)  There was 2 of them but my camera could only manage to pick up the 1,…

Continue

YOU ARE WHAT YOU DESIRE!

Posted by STAR* on November 12, 2016 at 3:25pm 0 Comments

To know more about YOUR own soul plan, spiritual…

Continue

Are We All Extraterrestrials?

Posted by Panacea 8 on September 2, 2016 at 12:06pm 10 Comments

cosmic alien invasion

By: Rene Descartes

We are in this physical world, but we are not from this world.

It is important to understand that there is an…

Continue

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship