Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Richard Levison's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello! Thank you for posting this video I enjoyed the Truth Hunters very much thank…"

Richard Levison replied Jul 2 to Roswells UFOS - The Unheard Truth

2 Jul 4
Reply by Malcolm

"Hi! Thank you for posting this video I'll enjoy taking it in as it were."

Richard Levison replied Jun 26 to Ancient Alien Civilizations Exist, the Man Who Lived With Extraterrestrials for 10 Days (Video)

1 Jun 26
Reply by Richard Levison

"Hi! Thank you for posting this message I enjoyed reading it."

Richard Levison replied Apr 22 to Inner Earth Connections | The Secrets of Thoth and the Keys of Enoch ...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

3 Apr 22
Reply by Michael

"Thank you for posting this link I will enjoy going through this material."

Richard Levison replied Mar 31 to Table on books/reports/information about physical extra terrestrial -contacts...VERY INTERESTING AND ONE TO CHECK OUT

1 Mar 31
Reply by Richard Levison

"Thank you for posting this video I look forward to more like it,"

Richard Levison replied Mar 21 to Ancient Alien Laboratory Earth Including New Evidence of Galactic War via Linda Moulton Howe (Video)

1 Mar 21
Reply by Richard Levison

"Hi! I wouldn't put it past them if they indeed had a time machine and in the future…"

Richard Levison replied Feb 19 to Is The Vatican Hiding A Time Machine?...W/Video

2 Feb 19
Reply by Roaring Lovely

"Thank you for posting this posting,"Go Paradism!""

Richard Levison replied Nov 25, 2014 to IT PAYS TO BE A PARASITE. College Senior Becomes Homeless To See What It Is Like, And Discovers It To Be More Financially Rewarding Than Having A Job While Going To School.

18 Nov 27, 2014
Reply by Malechite

"Hello! I'am for abolishing money all together and as the character in Star Trek once…"

Richard Levison replied Jun 19, 2014 to 300-year struggle for the money system

5 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Richard Levison

"Hello!"Happy Birthday Buddha!"Its probably no coincidence that I saw a man channel t…"

Richard Levison replied May 13, 2014 to Horoscope of Buddha Shakyamuni (a.k.a. Siddartha Gautauma; The Buddha)

2 May 13, 2014
Reply by Malcolm

"In the name or force of unconditional love with solidarity and service to others.I f…"

Richard Levison replied Mar 19, 2014 to Can the Cabal be Forgiven? - Part 2/2

29 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by goldenweaver

RSS

Latest Activity

Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The Extraterrestrial That Walked Among Us (True Story!) Valiant Thor
19 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Famous Roswell Crash ..Roswell autopsy footage ... IF ITS TRUE YOU ARE IN FOR A SURPRISE...LETS HAVE YOUR VIEWS
27 minutes ago
Stick replied to the discussion 'The Virus of Religion: An ancient War on Human Consciousness ~ ‘Cultural Spellbinding’ ~ by Karlos Kukuburra / Sacha Stone'
"AsWithin... SoWithout"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin replied to the discussion 'Grand alignment of the planets and the arrival of Planet -x; Nibiru on Sept. 23rd to the 30th ! R-U- Ready?'
"Its not over til the fat lady sings ! Only time will til my friends, only time will tell ! The next…"
9 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'EVERYTHING IS FAKE : TOP 40 PIECES OF FAKERY IN OUR WORLD ....HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"Reading this made me swear "
10 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
10 hours ago
Michael replied to the discussion 'A BRIEF HISTORY OF FAILED END TIME PREDICTIONS...What Went Wrong'
10 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'INCREDIBLE FOOTAGE CAPTURES THE GROUND “BREATHING” IN MEXICO AFTER THE EARTHQUAKE'
"Remember WHAT YOU DO TO MOTHER EARTH YOU DO TO YOURSEL..its just a question of time when your…"
14 hours ago

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship