Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

steve's Discussions (1,292)

Discussions Replied To (190) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much for your replies Jason. Unbounded Blessings of Love & Abundanc…"

steve replied Feb 6 to Areon From The Light Council of Time On Patience Through Jamye Price ... And ... Parables about Humility and The Power of The Holy Spirit Within Us

3 Feb 6
Reply by steve

"Thanks so much for your replies Goldenmind. Unbounded Blessings of Love & Light,…"

steve replied Nov 12, 2016 to The 11:11 Gateway ~ And A Prayer For Preparation - By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... Are You a Member of the Team of Transformation in Embodiment? by Natalie Glasson

2 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by steve

"I just finished meditating with Christine's transmission for the first time... and W…"

steve replied Oct 27, 2016 to Christine Day's Pleiadian Broadcast October 2016 With Newsletter

1 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by steve

"Thank you so much for your reply Feather Winger. Unbounded Blessings of Love & L…"

steve replied Oct 26, 2016 to Transformation Through Love- Archangel Metatron Through Melanie Beckler ... And ... Embodied Enlightenment: Why Wait? By Maria Chambers

2 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by steve

"Thanks so much for your reply Jason. Unbounded Blessings of Love & Light, Steve"

steve replied Aug 18, 2016 to Transcendence By Eileen Zizecli Coleman...And...Narayana and Divine Grace – The Elemental Grace Alliance Council – Jesus – Mother Mary

2 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by steve

"Thanks so much for your reply Star77. Unbounded Blessings of Love & Light, Steve"

steve replied Aug 17, 2016 to Allowing Love by Jamye Price...And...Navigating the New Energies by Jenny Schiltz

2 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by steve

"I align with the vision as well Joanna...and thanks so much for your reply. Unbounde…"

steve replied May 21, 2016 to A Vision for Conscious Community

5 May 22, 2016
Reply by Joanna

"Sky & Feather & Feather Winger, Thank you both so much for your replies. Unb…"

steve replied May 16, 2016 to The Arcturian Violet Silver Quantum Healing Pod Activations

3 May 16, 2016
Reply by steve

"Thanks so much for your replies Darkstar & Sky. Even though I don't understand m…"

steve replied Apr 19, 2016 to Astro Alert- 6 Planets in Retrograde ! The Mars Amalgam - Wow! By James Tyberonn

3 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by steve

"Thanks so much for your reply Zaachary...and for those who enjoy a good guided medit…"

steve replied Mar 22, 2016 to Feeling Free to Be Yourself is the Greatest Gift You Can Give by Shanta Gabriel

2 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by steve

RSS

Spiritual Blogs

Have No Fear - Part 1/2

Posted by Wes Annac on January 24, 2017 at 5:10pm 0 Comments

By Wes Annac, Editor, Openhearted…

Continue

Galactics -A close friendly Encounter With lightships!

Posted by STAR* on November 16, 2016 at 9:30pm 2 Comments

I hope you guys can make it out well on the video just as i did when i was watching it live ;)  There was 2 of them but my camera could only manage to pick up the 1,…

Continue

YOU ARE WHAT YOU DESIRE!

Posted by STAR* on November 12, 2016 at 3:25pm 0 Comments

To know more about YOUR own soul plan, spiritual…

Continue

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship