Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Goldenmind's Discussions (796)

Discussions Replied To (741) Replies Latest Activity

"Trump Hold Listening Session On Human Trafficking "

Goldenmind replied 8 hours ago to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 02/21/2017

7 4 hours ago
Reply by Luke

"Trump (The Punisher ) to Pope: Really, Donald Trump? A fight with the Pope? Trump S…"

Goldenmind replied 8 hours ago to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 02/21/2017

7 4 hours ago
Reply by Luke

"It begins this sunday..yes..the 3D RELIGION belief system of humanoid robots and Pop…"

Goldenmind replied 9 hours ago to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 02/21/2017

7 4 hours ago
Reply by Luke

"“sei sicuro? — sì, certo” :) "

Goldenmind replied on Thursday to "Many Of You Are Moving Beyond The Old Paradigm And Embracing The New, The New Dawn That Is Coming Upon Us Now". - Saint Germain and OWS

4 on Thursday
Reply by Goldenmind

"Discover your truth or die :) the time for transformation is here Even without the…"

Goldenmind replied on Thursday to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 02/21/2017

7 4 hours ago
Reply by Luke

"So, Corey, since so many of these prophecies have revolved around the year 2012, the…"

Goldenmind replied on Wednesday to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 02/21/2017

7 4 hours ago
Reply by Luke

"moving into your promised land :) "

Goldenmind replied on Wednesday to "Many Of You Are Moving Beyond The Old Paradigm And Embracing The New, The New Dawn That Is Coming Upon Us Now". - Saint Germain and OWS

4 on Thursday
Reply by Goldenmind

"I don`t know what do you think :) "

Goldenmind replied on Tuesday to Is This What The Sirians Look Like? Sirius Spaceship Appears On Bimini Island

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Murray Gow

"It`s not about the money = slavery consciousness Higher consciousness is the conscio…"

Goldenmind replied on Monday to 11 Stunning Visualizations Of Gold Show Its Value And Rarity

1 on Monday
Reply by Goldenmind

"6,000 Years of Lies - WILLIAM TOMPKINS Congrats you nailed :) Remember remember t…"

Goldenmind replied on Monday to ALWAYS JUST LIES ... ... ... ...

2 on Monday
Reply by jose'

RSS

Spiritual Blogs

Have No Fear - Part 1/2

Posted by Wes Annac on January 24, 2017 at 5:10pm 0 Comments

By Wes Annac, Editor, Openhearted…

Continue

Galactics -A close friendly Encounter With lightships!

Posted by STAR* on November 16, 2016 at 9:30pm 2 Comments

I hope you guys can make it out well on the video just as i did when i was watching it live ;)  There was 2 of them but my camera could only manage to pick up the 1,…

Continue

YOU ARE WHAT YOU DESIRE!

Posted by STAR* on November 12, 2016 at 3:25pm 0 Comments

To know more about YOUR own soul plan, spiritual missions, life tests on…

Continue

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship

|  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service