Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Krishna Kalki's Discussions (13,441)

Discussions Replied To (7468) Replies Latest Activity

"Well if this works you can thank me for passing on the info "

Krishna Kalki replied 6 hours ago to An Italian Doctor Shocked The World: Cancer Is A Fungus That Can Be Treated With Baking Soda!

2 1 hour ago
Reply by amparo alvarez

"Call this civilized"

Krishna Kalki replied Jun 15 to WHAT THE HELL...The Largest Altar in the World Is of a … ! This Monumental Revelation Will Shock Humanity! (Video)

1 Jun 15
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Most would leave skid marks if faced with Bruce Lee and so far no one is good enough…"

Krishna Kalki replied Jun 13 to THIS IS THE ONLY RECORDING OF BRUCE LEE IN A REAL MMA FIGHT...ENJOY...GUESS WHO IS THE WINNER

1 Jun 13
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"I had to put this post under ascension and awakening as its giving another opportuni…"

Krishna Kalki replied Jun 12 to Scientist Develop Vaccine That Brings Dead People Back To Life

1 Jun 12
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Londons Mayor caught out ..trying to cover up ...his time is up and should be remove…"

Krishna Kalki replied Jun 11 to Queen Elizabeth Just Snubbed Her Own Mayor and made a Major Announcement About Trump...LONDON Muslim Mayor Is Falling Down..Falling Down ...Falling Down

8 Jun 12
Reply by Michael

"She wants to tighten the use of internet ...OK BABY WHERE ARE THE MISSING FILES??? .…"

Krishna Kalki replied Jun 11 to THERESA MAY AND THE ‘MISSING’ CHILD SEX ABUSE FILES...WHO LOVES YOU BABY ???

1 Jun 11
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"New muslim mayor stated there will be zero strikes when I am mayor BUT THERE WERE ST…"

Krishna Kalki replied Jun 11 to Queen Elizabeth Just Snubbed Her Own Mayor and made a Major Announcement About Trump...LONDON Muslim Mayor Is Falling Down..Falling Down ...Falling Down

8 Jun 12
Reply by Michael

"One of the Mayors top prioritise is to keep London safe for all and this Mayor has f…"

8 Jun 12
Reply by Michael

"Since this Muslim become a Mayor crime has gone up ..up ...up in London AND HE SHOUL…"

Krishna Kalki replied Jun 10 to Queen Elizabeth Just Snubbed Her Own Mayor and made a Major Announcement About Trump...LONDON Muslim Mayor Is Falling Down..Falling Down ...Falling Down

8 Jun 12
Reply by Michael

"Check @  http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/exposing-crisis-solutions-fal…"

Krishna Kalki replied Jun 5 to ALEX JONES OFFERING $10,000 TO THE FIRST PERSON INTERRUPTING LIVE MAINSTREAM MEDIA AND SAYING "mainstream media is fake news -Infowars.com" OR "mainstream media is terrorist news -Infowars.com."

9 Jun 7
Reply by Acute Observer

RSS

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
32 minutes ago
Malcolm posted a discussion
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
3 hours ago
Luke replied to the discussion 'Who could it be now? Who can it be now? Men at Work Mandella effected'
5 hours ago
Luke replied to the discussion 'Who could it be now? Who can it be now? Men at Work Mandella effected'
5 hours ago
"Yep, I definately remember Tom Cruise wore shades in that dance scene in Risky Buisness... Here is…"
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'An Italian Doctor Shocked The World: Cancer Is A Fungus That Can Be Treated With Baking Soda!'
"Well if this works you can thank me for passing on the info "
6 hours ago
√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied to the discussion 'Who could it be now? Who can it be now? Men at Work Mandella effected'
"[Forensic technology has now led to many such convictions being overturned. The Innocence…"
6 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Who could it be now? Who can it be now? Men at Work Mandella effected'
"darkstar-isnt it funny feather and mike are absolute mandella deniers -mike thinks its the cia, oh…"
6 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Who could it be now? Who can it be now? Men at Work Mandella effected'
"yes panacea it takes ten hours to fly to sau paulo and only a year ago-2 years maybe-it was 7…"
6 hours ago
"Feather I occasionally get the words wrong if I sing a song, it happens to most people but I think…"
7 hours ago
√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied to the discussion 'The Invisible Gorilla - Selective Attention,Our minds don't work the way we think they do...'
"Oh yes its actually very accurate information... I even tested it on people over here with a group…"
7 hours ago

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship