Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Krishna Kalki's Discussions (13,273)

Discussions Replied To (7444) Replies Latest Activity

"What Steve Quayle says one should listen and act accordingly as he is not serious fo…"

Krishna Kalki replied on Wednesday to Steve Quayle: The Vatican Is Controlling History (Video)

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"This should not be happening...should not be allowed to happen...very heavy karma "

Krishna Kalki replied Apr 18 to What The Hell Is Going On ...On Planet Earth : Body Organs Of Over 18,000 Syrian Children Sold In 6 years

2 Apr 18
Reply by Malcolm

"I am good in art as it runs in the family but I have to be in the right mood. Done a…"

Krishna Kalki replied Apr 17 to The Girl who Paints Heaven! – Akiane Kramerik...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

1 Apr 17
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Wonderful Guru Padmasambhava Mantra @ https://youtu.be/QyMHAs1Wu6 Published on 18 Ma…"

Krishna Kalki replied Apr 14 to This is How 160,000 People Allegedly Turned Into Light Bodies!...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

1 Apr 14
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Children need to be protected at all cost"

Krishna Kalki replied Apr 13 to WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON..ON THIS PLANET : Human Trafficker Admits On Camera To Have Killed 400-500 Children...trafficked three to four thousand girls

2 Apr 13
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Very saddening ...sickening...shocking  to say the least ...How could you ???..hard…"

Krishna Kalki replied Apr 13 to WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON..ON THIS PLANET : Human Trafficker Admits On Camera To Have Killed 400-500 Children...trafficked three to four thousand girls

2 Apr 13
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"It should not...not...not have been allowed in the first place ...any other countrie…"

Krishna Kalki replied Apr 12 to Taiwan Bans Slaughter Of Cats & Dogs For Human Consumption

1 Apr 12
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"coming close to World War 3"

Krishna Kalki replied Apr 11 to Putin Says Gas Attack Was A False Flag, Warns More Are Being Planned

11 Apr 15
Reply by Andromedan Antares

"What's going on up there..there are enough people watching us down here let alone fr…"

Krishna Kalki replied Apr 8 to LOST PROBE IMAGES SHOW TUNNELS AND HUGE CAVES ON THE MOON’S DARK SIDE

1 Apr 8
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Demonic beings harnessing demonic energy will be unable and unsuitable for light shi…"

Krishna Kalki replied Apr 6 to UFOs CORPUSCULAR LIGHT SHIPS Constructed In Detail In Accordance With The Law Of God In The Form Of Light Energy...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

3 Apr 6
Reply by Krishna Kalki

RSS

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'One version of Truth about Corey Goode. Trigger warning for some!!'
"there are feathered ets, but no blue avians in possession of a pivitol role in human…"
8 minutes ago
nixcc posted a blog post

MOSTLY important for my gROUND CREW

h everybodyAShtarcommandcrew.net has to go offlne for te next 3 months=This is your collective…See More
13 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'One version of Truth about Corey Goode. Trigger warning for some!!'
"for the record, corey goode is neither an astronaut, nor a 'ufonaut' and possesses zero…"
42 minutes ago
Stick replied to the discussion 'DEDICATED TO THE ASHTARCOMMAND CREW WHO LOVE "the art of words." George Carlin (RIP) explains how demand for political correctness has led to new phrases since the left can't admit when they are wrong'
"~So… you’re a mirror, right? Cool. Of course to one degree or another, we all are. As…"
2 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Andromedan Antares replied to the discussion 'The War on Consciousness ~ 'Are You a Human Being or Just a Programmable Life Form?' ~ by Dylan Charles'
"Anything with a code would be manipulated. Therefore humans are susceptible to programming due to…"
3 hours ago
Andromedan Antares replied to the discussion 'DEDICATED TO THE ASHTARCOMMAND CREW WHO LOVE "the art of words." George Carlin (RIP) explains how demand for political correctness has led to new phrases since the left can't admit when they are wrong'
"I find him one of the most impressive men i have ever had the pleasure of watching and listening…"
4 hours ago
Andromedan Antares replied to the discussion 'One version of Truth about Corey Goode. Trigger warning for some!!'
"I have also been in discussions with member os the community. No acc. That David Wilcox insider…"
4 hours ago
Stick replied to the discussion 'DEDICATED TO THE ASHTARCOMMAND CREW WHO LOVE "the art of words." George Carlin (RIP) explains how demand for political correctness has led to new phrases since the left can't admit when they are wrong'
"~Let me add this, Antares... while I stand behind my above words, & it's undeniable…"
4 hours ago
Andromedan Antares posted a discussion

One version of Truth about Corey Goode. Trigger warning for some!!

Below is a wall of words that can be daunting. Revealing or even a mean to trigger.As someone who…See More
4 hours ago
Andromedan Antares replied to the discussion 'DEDICATED TO THE ASHTARCOMMAND CREW WHO LOVE "the art of words." George Carlin (RIP) explains how demand for political correctness has led to new phrases since the left can't admit when they are wrong'
"Already saw you post this stickly no need to edit so it comes up again"
4 hours ago
"You're welcome, Andramamine "
5 hours ago

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship