Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

ET Hugger's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"When I read the title of this post I thought it was the meds that made you shrink. B…"

ET Hugger replied Sep 20 to The Shrink Experience!

10 Sep 25
Reply by Andromedan Antares

"Great posts, Feather Winger. "

ET Hugger replied Sep 12 to The Virus of Religion: An ancient War on Human Consciousness ~ ‘Cultural Spellbinding’ ~ by Karlos Kukuburra / Sacha Stone

30 Sep 26
Reply by Stick

"C'mon guys! ...we might figure out that we don't really need it. "

ET Hugger replied Jul 19 to Sheldan Nidle 18.07.2017

4 Jul 23
Reply by Andromedan Antares

"Thanks, Malcolm. Your astrology posts are always interesting to read. "

ET Hugger replied Jul 17 to ASTROLOGY TOPIC FOR SANTA FE MEET-UP, 07/16/17: "The Roswell UFO Incident And The Application Of Chiron To Define Extraterrestrial Origin And Extraterrestrial Technology."

2 Jul 18
Reply by Malcolm

"She speaks Romanian "

ET Hugger replied Jul 2 to HOLY JESUS : AMBASSADOR OF THE INNER EARTH KINGDOM OF AGARTHA TO SPEAK PUBLICLY IN NEW YORK...SURFACE RESIDENTS LET US HAVE YOUR VIEWS

8 Jul 5
Reply by Acute Observer

"I think I get it :-) "

ET Hugger replied May 21 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/16/2017

19 May 21
Reply by Michael

"Servus Agarther :-) I am sure the GFL has a better understanding of life and God and…"

ET Hugger replied May 20 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/16/2017

19 May 21
Reply by Michael

"That makes a lot more sense to me. I find it hard not to associate a word like Hossa…"

ET Hugger replied May 20 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/16/2017

19 May 21
Reply by Michael

"Thanks for explaining. Do spiritually evolved beings still use these types of invoca…"

ET Hugger replied May 19 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/16/2017

19 May 21
Reply by Michael

"Hi Drekx, would you like to explain me something? This is a serious question, althou…"

ET Hugger replied May 18 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/16/2017

19 May 21
Reply by Michael

RSS

Latest Activity

Panacea 108 posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion

Thanks Pres. Trump-Raqqa: US-backed forces declare 'total liberation' of ISIS stronghold

The murdering rapists slave owners ,in the name of Allah, Gone!!;Raqqa, Syria (CNN)US-backed…See More
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Global Mind Energy Report: Impact of Mass Meditations HIGH & CME Effects | October 18th, 2017
5 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted a blog post

WHAT ARE CREATION CODES AND HOW DO THEY WORK? PART 1/3

What are Creation Codes and How do They Work? – Part 1/3October 19, 2017 By …See More
15 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion THESE ARE THE NINE PARTS OF THE HUMAN SOUL ACCORDING TO ANCIENT EGYPT...Useful Info Which You Maybe Did Not Know Although You have A Soul
17 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion 3D Printed Water Maker Can Create 2 Liters of Drinking Water Every Hour Out of The Air...LOVELY JUBBLY
17 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The Cabal Explained: The Reptilian Aliens and the Council of the 13 ‘Royal’ Families
17 hours ago
steve posted a discussion
19 hours ago

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship