Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Michael's Discussions (5,591)

Discussions Replied To (5431) Replies Latest Activity

""

Michael replied 8 hours ago to A BRIEF HISTORY OF FAILED END TIME PREDICTIONS...What Went Wrong

1 8 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"the good news is that clean energy is just around corner , you know................."

Michael replied Sep 18 to ELON MUSK JUST SET AN OFFICIAL LAUNCH DATE FOR TESLA’S ELECTRIC SEMI TRUCK

3 yesterday
Reply by jose'

"its always light and dark . just like  zorosterian game of chess..................so…"

Michael replied Sep 18 to Re-Enchanting The World ~ ‘The Real You’ ~ by Kingsley L. Dennis / Alan Watts

6 Sep 19
Reply by Andromedan Antares

"https://youtu.be/wbOLQvk_VIw"

Michael replied Sep 18 to The Virus of Religion: An ancient War on Human Consciousness ~ ‘Cultural Spellbinding’ ~ by Karlos Kukuburra / Sacha Stone

30 5 hours ago
Reply by Stick

"...........I never thought in my wildest dreams , in 21st century , we would still b…"

Michael replied Sep 11 to The Virus of Religion: An ancient War on Human Consciousness ~ ‘Cultural Spellbinding’ ~ by Karlos Kukuburra / Sacha Stone

30 5 hours ago
Reply by Stick

"I am happy with these great news,,,,,,,,,,,,"

Michael replied Sep 8 to Hurricane Harvey/HAARP Attack failed to Stop us.

7 Sep 10
Reply by Adalis Stargazing

"..............we , the light-endless-workers are above this. we see the cracks in th…"

Michael replied Sep 5 to HOUSTON EVACUEES BEING BUSSED TO WALMART FEMA CENTER TIDWELL RD

15 Sep 5
Reply by Michael

""

Michael replied Sep 5 to Gotta See This Antifa Protester Interview

18 Sep 5
Reply by Michael

".........just to remind you in case you stopped using your brains and heart chakra :…"

Michael replied Sep 5 to MAJOR ASTROLOGY ALERT: NORTH KOREA / U.S.A. NUCLEAR STRIKE PROBABLE. Uranian Astrology Analysis Presented; Charts Covered Include The Manhattan Project, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Fukushima, And North Korea

15 Sep 8
Reply by Malcolm

".......you know, for yrs I thought that our galactic friends will not allow nuclear…"

Michael replied Sep 5 to MAJOR ASTROLOGY ALERT: NORTH KOREA / U.S.A. NUCLEAR STRIKE PROBABLE. Uranian Astrology Analysis Presented; Charts Covered Include The Manhattan Project, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Fukushima, And North Korea

15 Sep 8
Reply by Malcolm

RSS

Latest Activity

Stick replied to the discussion 'The Virus of Religion: An ancient War on Human Consciousness ~ ‘Cultural Spellbinding’ ~ by Karlos Kukuburra / Sacha Stone'
"AsWithin... SoWithout"
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin replied to the discussion 'Grand alignment of the planets and the arrival of Planet -x; Nibiru on Sept. 23rd to the 30th ! R-U- Ready?'
"Its not over til the fat lady sings ! Only time will til my friends, only time will tell ! The next…"
7 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'EVERYTHING IS FAKE : TOP 40 PIECES OF FAKERY IN OUR WORLD ....HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"Reading this made me swear "
8 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
8 hours ago
Michael replied to the discussion 'A BRIEF HISTORY OF FAILED END TIME PREDICTIONS...What Went Wrong'
8 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'INCREDIBLE FOOTAGE CAPTURES THE GROUND “BREATHING” IN MEXICO AFTER THE EARTHQUAKE'
"Remember WHAT YOU DO TO MOTHER EARTH YOU DO TO YOURSEL..its just a question of time when your…"
12 hours ago
Luisa Vasconcellos posted a blog post
18 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Panacea 108's video
21 hours ago

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship