Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Michael's Discussions (5,340)

Discussions Replied To (5180) Replies Latest Activity

"....drama junkies, .......yeah ."

Michael replied on Friday to THE NEW WORLD ORDER STRIKES BACK-Trump Assistant Roger Stone Survives Assassination Attempt; C.D.C. Tests Positive For Traces Of Polonium In Stones Blood; Polonium Is A Poison Used By MI6 And The KGB.

10 17 hours ago
Reply by Luke

"you are welcome...................."

Michael replied Jan 15 to BREAKING!! RUSSIA LEAK TRUMP NOTES FROM CIA BRIEFING TODAY!

16 Jan 15
Reply by Luke

"I am not surprised that you missed the inner meaning or metaphor , in my post Androi…"

Michael replied Jan 14 to BREAKING!! RUSSIA LEAK TRUMP NOTES FROM CIA BRIEFING TODAY!

16 Jan 15
Reply by Luke

"what kind of values restored or reinforced  , are you talking about Luke ?"

Michael replied Jan 14 to BREAKING!! RUSSIA LEAK TRUMP NOTES FROM CIA BRIEFING TODAY!

16 Jan 15
Reply by Luke

""

16 Jan 15
Reply by Luke

"lol Android ......................."

Michael replied Jan 14 to GEORGE SOROS LOST $1 BILLION DOLLARS SPECULATING THAT TRUMP COULDN'T WIN (wear a vest, Donald).

11 Jan 15
Reply by Luke

"I have afeeling that Noam,s words might be too intelligent to some people to compreh…"

16 Jan 15
Reply by Luke

"In case you haven't seen this yet... "I listened as they called my President a Musli…"

Michael replied Jan 13 to BREAKING!! RUSSIA LEAK TRUMP NOTES FROM CIA BRIEFING TODAY!

16 Jan 15
Reply by Luke

"I am so sure United Kingdom doesn't do any of that .............................."

Michael replied Jan 10 to Circle Of Poison: US Exports banned Pesticides To Developing World

1 Jan 10
Reply by Michael

"....prove it , beyond the shadow of reasonable doubt that this happened , please....…"

Michael replied Jan 10 to Obama Hands Over Nuclear Bomb Material To Iran ...Did This Guy Win The Nobel Peace Prize!!!

6 Jan 11
Reply by Roaring Lovely

RSS

Spiritual Blogs

Galactics -A close friendly Encounter With lightships!

Posted by STAR* on November 16, 2016 at 9:30pm 1 Comment

I hope you guys can make it out well on the video just as i did when i was watching it live ;)  There was 2 of them but my camera could only manage to pick up the 1,…

Continue

YOU ARE WHAT YOU DESIRE!

Posted by STAR* on November 12, 2016 at 3:25pm 0 Comments

To know more about YOUR own soul plan, spiritual…

Continue

Are We All Extraterrestrials?

Posted by Panacea 8 on September 2, 2016 at 12:06pm 10 Comments

cosmic alien invasion

By: Rene Descartes

We are in this physical world, but we are not from this world.

It is important to understand that there is an…

Continue

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship