Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Arubia's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much, for these wonderful words, and I am taking notes from this messag…"

Arubia replied May 13, 2012 to Blossom - May 9. 2012 - AWESOME Galactic Federation Message

8 May 14, 2012
Reply by BonnieB

"Thank you dear Adonai El Ra, what you have said is truly wonderful to hear, I have e…"

Arubia replied May 10, 2012 to ~WHAT THE F#$% is HAPPENING TO ME?????????

92 May 24, 2012
Reply by ValleyForge

"Very interesting thoughts, it is nice to have ones thoughts, to share with all who a…"

Arubia replied May 9, 2012 to The Galactic Free Press Daily Update~5~6~12 We Have Successfully broken through the illusionay Matrix

78 May 9, 2012
Reply by Arubia

"Violetray, we who have moved on from the lower levels of energy, and are finding our…"

Arubia replied May 8, 2012 to The Galactic Free Press Daily Update~5~6~12 We Have Successfully broken through the illusionay Matrix

78 May 9, 2012
Reply by Arubia

"Nancy A. Thanks for your message on Kundalini, I have had this so full on, from june…"

Arubia replied May 8, 2012 to The Galactic Free Press Daily Update~5~6~12 We Have Successfully broken through the illusionay Matrix

78 May 9, 2012
Reply by Arubia

"I also look forward to helping out with some assistance to getting this off the grou…"

Arubia replied May 8, 2012 to Steven Greer Presents: 'Sirius' The Documentary - It is time for the truth to be known

44 May 27, 2012
Reply by Divine Willpower

"There are many who are applauding this new project that you are about to embark on,…"

Arubia replied May 8, 2012 to Steven Greer Presents: 'Sirius' The Documentary - It is time for the truth to be known

44 May 27, 2012
Reply by Divine Willpower

"Your words are good to hear, Ahel, I am new on this site, and find it very interstin…"

78 May 9, 2012
Reply by Arubia

"Thank you MotherGod, you are correct the Light is here, and will never leave, the Gr…"

78 May 9, 2012
Reply by Arubia

"Thank you for the good words you speak, yes what are the loved ones all afraid of, t…"

78 May 9, 2012
Reply by Arubia

RSS

Spiritual Blogs

Today: Video Spotlight

1. The Great Dictator - speech

Added by Ben-Arion on April 15, 2011

© 2014  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship

|  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Cookie Consent