Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Ms. Happy's Discussions (187)

Discussions Replied To (173) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks so much for this.  I have been feeling all alone (hubby went to the VA as my…"

Ms. Happy replied Aug 5, 2013 to Message from SaLuSa by MADAD - August 2, 2013

22 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Mr.Ed

"I absolutely love Mony Keen and hope I find his message on the "TOP 8" as more and m…"

Ms. Happy replied Jul 25, 2013 to Montague keen's Message for Sunday, 21st July 2013

3 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Ms. Happy

"HOOK EM HORNS... GO TEXAS!  Of course and I don't follow Satan and I have hooked ple…"

Ms. Happy replied Jul 15, 2013 to Here's proof that Barack Obama, his wife Michelle, Bill Clinton, D*** Cheney, and George W. Bush are blatant followers of Satan.

137 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Tyler

"So the fans of Texas football are worshipping Satan knowingly when they put up the "…"

Ms. Happy replied Jul 14, 2013 to Here's proof that Barack Obama, his wife Michelle, Bill Clinton, D*** Cheney, and George W. Bush are blatant followers of Satan.

137 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Tyler

"First off, I would have to believe in Reptilians and other negative beings existing…"

Ms. Happy replied Jul 11, 2013 to The truth about the asteroid over Russia

19 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Piperon

"I remember reading something from the Sumerians that said exactly that and it came f…"

Ms. Happy replied Jul 8, 2013 to God is the Devil, the Devil is God

77 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Roaring Harmless

"Why the heck would I now want to block ascension which has been my goal for many cen…"

Ms. Happy replied Jul 7, 2013 to

just now

"100% HERO!  He let the government cat outta the bag!"

Ms. Happy replied Jun 12, 2013 to POLL FOR ASHTAR: Should Ed Snowden be viewed as a hero or a villain? Check out the video of Ron Paul vs. Former CIA Director Woolsey and Pierce Morgan and vote

107 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by John Jancar

"yeah!  if  I physically could  I would but I will send a giant thought wave of viole…"

Ms. Happy replied Jun 9, 2013 to Largest Bilderberg Protests in History Are Happening NOW - Thousands of People Gathering in England

49 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by CoMdr * LightSpeed *

"I do not care how many try and discredit him for I am firmly entrenched as believing…"

Ms. Happy replied Jun 5, 2013 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 06/04/2013

62 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Sylvain

RSS

Latest Activity

1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'HOROSCOPE OF CHARLES MANSON (1934 - 2017). Basic & Uranian Astrology Applications. Helter Skelter (08/09/69) included and is still considered one of the most horrific crimes of all time.'
"Mary Brunner was my best friend in 6th grade."
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Donald Trump Met With Saint Germain'
"many have externalised world service since 1945."
12 hours ago
"you're most welcome friend agarther....."
12 hours ago
John L commented on the blog post 'FINALLY THE NEW PAPA SAID IT ! Killing Easter lamb has no basis in the Christian tradition'
"...I grew up on a farm..."
15 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Donald Trump Met With Saint Germain'
"I actually read baout the great white brotherhood, where she was mentioned :)"
16 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Donald Trump Met With Saint Germain'
"okey, thank you Drekx"
16 hours ago
Malcolm posted a discussion
17 hours ago
"namely master quan yin, the oriental counterpart of saint germain...."