Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

LAF's Discussions (251)

Discussions Replied To (175) Replies Latest Activity

"If you don't try, then you insure that nothing will happen.  Neil Keenan has never p…"

LAF replied Sep 18, 2013 to NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: KEENAN GOES INTO THE LION’S DEN - MEETS WITH CABAL CHIEFTAIN – REVEALS HIS OWN FINANCIAL DOOMSDAY WEAPONS AGAINST THE CABAL – KEENAN SOUNDS THE CHARGE

33 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Andronover

"Thanks for posting, Mr. Ed.  And thanks for posting on RMN too."

LAF replied Sep 18, 2013 to NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: KEENAN GOES INTO THE LION’S DEN - MEETS WITH CABAL CHIEFTAIN – REVEALS HIS OWN FINANCIAL DOOMSDAY WEAPONS AGAINST THE CABAL – KEENAN SOUNDS THE CHARGE

33 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Andronover

"It would not be a safe or strategically wise move for him to reveal the name(s).  Wi…"

33 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Andronover

"Einstein - It's unfortunate that you speak about something that you obviously are no…"

33 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Andronover

"I don't understand your reasoning that this is an "excuse."  One has to have the con…"

LAF replied Sep 17, 2013 to NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: KEENAN GOES INTO THE LION’S DEN - MEETS WITH CABAL CHIEFTAIN – REVEALS HIS OWN FINANCIAL DOOMSDAY WEAPONS AGAINST THE CABAL – KEENAN SOUNDS THE CHARGE

33 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Andronover

"Because "they" are not going to willingly waltz into court to face their crimes agai…"

LAF replied Sep 4, 2013 to NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: KEENAN GROUP CLOSES IN ON THE CABAL - Sept. 1, 2013

9 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Malcolm

"I agree with you about Cobra.  But I would also say that if you want to follow the t…"

LAF replied Sep 3, 2013 to NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: KEENAN GROUP CLOSES IN ON THE CABAL - Sept. 1, 2013

9 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Malcolm

"I was just going to post this, but you beat me to it, Randude.  :) Yes, Discernment…"

LAF replied Jan 6, 2013 to You have the Right to know

22 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by John - Artist

"Thank you for this.  You actually scooped the big websites with this news of Neil Ke…"

LAF replied Jan 2, 2013 to The real story behind the wonderful wizard of Oz and it's all about money

3 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Malcolm

"There was a ridiculous story that circulated about Fulford being a clone, but he has…"

LAF replied Sep 25, 2012 to Ben Fulford: United States of America Corporation fiscal year ends this week; time to end the horror, September 24, 2012

10 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by LAF

RSS

Latest Activity

1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'HOROSCOPE OF CHARLES MANSON (1934 - 2017). Basic & Uranian Astrology Applications. Helter Skelter (08/09/69) included and is still considered one of the most horrific crimes of all time.'
"Mary Brunner was my best friend in 6th grade."
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Donald Trump Met With Saint Germain'
"many have externalised world service since 1945."
12 hours ago
"you're most welcome friend agarther....."
13 hours ago
John L commented on the blog post 'FINALLY THE NEW PAPA SAID IT ! Killing Easter lamb has no basis in the Christian tradition'
"...I grew up on a farm..."
15 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Donald Trump Met With Saint Germain'
"I actually read baout the great white brotherhood, where she was mentioned :)"
16 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Donald Trump Met With Saint Germain'
"okey, thank you Drekx"
17 hours ago
Malcolm posted a discussion
17 hours ago
"namely master quan yin, the oriental counterpart of saint germain...."