Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

J'Tariah En Ra El's Discussions (829)

Discussions Replied To (630) Replies Latest Activity

"Unconditional Love!!!!!"

J'Tariah En Ra El replied on Monday to Communicate With Your Higher Self Anchoring Exercise Meditation by Lord Sananda (Lord Jesus the Christ Sananda) Post Energy Blast Communication! ENCODED VERBAL DOWNLOAD CONNECTION

27 yesterday
Reply by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla

"I will! I fell in love with THE FOUR WINDS first, which led me to Sananda's Eagles.…"

J'Tariah En Ra El replied on Monday to Communicate With Your Higher Self Anchoring Exercise Meditation by Lord Sananda (Lord Jesus the Christ Sananda) Post Energy Blast Communication! ENCODED VERBAL DOWNLOAD CONNECTION

27 yesterday

"Yeah Luke Skywalker, I have a gorgeous two bedroom cabin in the forest in Southern C…"

27 yesterday

"Thank you Trinity! Gratitude for the amazing vibes!"

27 yesterday

"Stay awesome Valana! Love and Light!"

27 yesterday

"My body died, and my body was dead for 15 minutes, then the 8D me WALKED IN. Check o…"

J'Tariah En Ra El replied Apr 13 to Communicate With Your Higher Self Anchoring Exercise Meditation by Lord Sananda (Lord Jesus the Christ Sananda) Post Energy Blast Communication! ENCODED VERBAL DOWNLOAD CONNECTION

27 yesterday

""

J'Tariah En Ra El replied Apr 13 to Communicate With Your Higher Self Anchoring Exercise Meditation by Lord Sananda (Lord Jesus the Christ Sananda) Post Energy Blast Communication! ENCODED VERBAL DOWNLOAD CONNECTION

27 yesterday

"Yeah, bro. Here is my conversation. I died eleven years ago, and when I died I woke…"

27 yesterday

"Luke Skywalker; I urge you to Feel the Source, and go deep inside to find the truth."

27 yesterday

"love and light"

27 yesterday

RSS

Featured on Ashtar Command

Today: Video Spotlight

© 2015  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship

|  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Cookie Consent