Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (33,342)

Featured Discussions

Lost Walt Disney UFO DOCUMENTRY : Full Uncut Version

Lost Walt Disney UFO Documentary: Full Uncut Version This film was shown only once, and with no advance notice on stations in only five US…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Ascension and AwakeningLatest Reply

Soul Star Map Across the Rainbow Heart & Mind Coefficiency of Our Sacred Geometry

Hello my lovely and beautiful friends. It is a combination of mind and heart that holds us together as people, sons and daughters, brothers…

Started by Divine Willpower in Spirituality In GeneralLatest Reply

Revealing of Secrets - Beyond the Veil of Secrecy - Walking the Rainbow Bridge of Divinity

Are you spiritual, or are you religious? It has been taught for eons that we have both a temporal life and a spiritual life. Since the fall…

Started by Divine Willpower in Spirituality In GeneralLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Amazing DNA Breakthrough Means Incredible Computers Ahead-digital movie recording in the DNA of bacteria

is this a hoax? Amazing DNA Breakthrough Means Incredible Computers Ahead Wednesday, July 19, 2017 Researchers at Harvard University have…

Started by Pet Rock in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 yesterday

INTERESTING....YourNewsWire.com reveals that in the last 25 years, more people were killed who were associated with Hillary Clinton compared to those killed by Great White Sharks

More People Killed By Hillary Clinton Than By Sharks In Last 25 Years July 7, 2016 Baxter Dmitry News, US 1 Humans have an inbuilt fear…

Started by Malcolm in Conspiracy Theories etc

1 yesterday
Reply by Malcolm

Healing Lack of Trust By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Faith and Belief By Richard Rohr ... And ... The Power to Change By Jamye Price

Healing Lack of Trust by Archangel Amethyst Channelled through Natalie Glasson Angelic blessings flow to you from my being; I am Archa…

Started by steve in Spirituality In General

0 yesterday

Prepare To Ride The Tsunami Of Light

Prepare To Ride The Tsunami Of Light Greetings, as always from heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.(KayRy) The information…

Started by StarLove in Spirituality In General

0 on Monday

Wings of Angels are Enfolding You in Light By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... Energy Update – Time to Remember Who We Are By Jenny Schiltz ... And ... An Open and Growing Heart By Richard Rohr

Wings of Angels are Enfolding You in Light We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of…

Started by steve in Spirituality In General

0 on Monday

Water

All life as we know it is entirely dependent upon water to survive. The surface of Earth is 70% water, so, too are humans, reaching upwards…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Ascension and Awakening

0 on Sunday

SYRIANS BURN BURQAS AND SHAVE BEARDS TO SPITE DEFEATED ISIS

ISSL will be destroyed- Life under ISSL-French women living like slaves for their issl jihadi husbands-wtf happened to the western mind?-…

0 on Sunday

While Investigating Crop Circles A Researcher Captured Five UFOS

As a researcher when to Cley Hill, Warminster to investigate the crop circle phenomenon during her Facebook Live she caught this amazing fo…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Ascension and Awakening

0 on Sunday

..( Orion New?!(RE commer) as of ¤ THE ANCIENT ¤ --

-- WHICH IS 'JUST' ¤ THE GOD OLD SIRIUS CONSCIOUSNESS ¤ ¤ ¤ IN THE GOD OLD WAY ¤ ¤  ( he(ME)is  RA when he *scans* ..  ¤GOD¤ when he deside…

Started by Asthar in Spirituality In General

4 3 hours ago
Reply by Panacea 108

Dems want to rebrand as the economic party!!! LOL

Same nonsense spun around-still anti free market-blame repubs and all rich people-but campaign finance rules need to be changed so soros ca…

0 on Saturday

RSS

Latest Activity

Panacea 108 commented on the group 'Music for your soul.'
1 hour ago
Murray Gow posted a blog post

look forward to august september when I read this on the Sananda website

So much is happening right now. The moment we feel that we have gotten our footing from one energy…See More
2 hours ago
Panacea 108 replied to the discussion '..( Orion New?!(RE commer) as of ¤ THE ANCIENT ¤ --'
"Nice to have been left here to rot."
3 hours ago
Panacea 108 liked Asthar's discussion ..( Orion New?!(RE commer) as of ¤ THE ANCIENT ¤ --
3 hours ago
Panacea 108 commented on the blog post 'Superior Sign'
3 hours ago
Hellen commented on the group 'Music for your soul.'
5 hours ago
Panacea 108 commented on the blog post 'Please look the picture on page tell me wut you think is it a sine from god?'
"Nothing is everything."
5 hours ago
Panacea 108 commented on the blog post 'Wut do you wont to see in the next world that is good'
"Wisdom, Understanding."
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Panacea 108 posted a blog post

Superior Sign

wE are in synchronization it would be easy to clean virus when it is recognised in system. The…See More
5 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship