Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (28,751)

Featured Discussions

256 Year Old Man Reveals The Secrets To His Longevity!

256 Year Old Man Reveals The Secrets To His Longevity! by Steven Bancarz Spirit Science and Metaphysics What is the longest a person has…

Started by Luke Skywalker in Food, Health and NutritionLatest Reply

The Secret's Out

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness, January 16, 2015 - http://tinyurl.com/lh4s2dh The secret’s out, and everyone’s waking up.…

Started by The Culture of Awareness in Ascension and AwakeningLatest Reply

Meaning and Being a Light Worker (Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker )

Maybe I am going to be “booted” on this one, but it has valid points and to me it resonates with some of the information, based on my perso…

Started by Ara in Spirituality In GeneralLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

COBRA

http://2012portal.blogspot.gr/2015/01/taiwan-conference-report-solar-system.html COBRA

Started by john in Spirituality In General

2 4 hours ago
Reply by Malcolm

COBRA - Taiwan Conference Report / Solar System Situation Update, Thursday, January 29, 2015

Taiwan conference was a huge success. Because Taiwan is one of the main centers of the positive Dragon forces, it could grow a very strong…

Started by happy person in Spirituality In General

2 6 hours ago
Reply by rev.joshua skirvin

ASHTAR VISITORS, PER ALEX COLLIER: please be wary of claims regarding "peace-loving aliens" (ESPECIALLY REPTILIAN "Pleiadians") who may appear as "angels" and claim less free will is needed.

Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94Aj4Yi5hXw for video with a warning from Alex Collier about being wary of "benevolent aliens." The…

Started by Malcolm in Spirituality In General

2 4 hours ago
Reply by Malcolm

New Greek Government Steering In Russia's Direction; Refuses To Go Along With EU Sanctions. Will Greece Now Be Labeled as a Terrorist State????

Greek Election Wins Putin a New Friend in Europe Greece's new ruling party says it wants to increase ties with Russia Gabrielle Tétrault-…

Started by Malcolm in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 18 hours ago

Code Pink Tries to Arrest 91 Year Old Henry Kissinger for ‘War Crimes’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anq1I8zfoO8   

Started by happy person in Spirituality In General

7 1 hour ago
Reply by Charlotte Erika Stump

Jesus Marries Andromeda - Feast of the Cosmic Christ

The Universe is a Brain. The Galaxies are Galactic Overmind. The Milky Way is Jesus. The 2 galaxies wont be living together for 4 billion y…

Started by Phaedron in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 22 hours ago

Earth Meditation For Gaia With Rainbow & Violet Flame

Earth Meditation: Rainbow & Violet Flame By Teasy Love This is a visualization for a meditation I used to do often (and still do) i…

Started by steve in Spirituality In General

3 13 hours ago
Reply by steve

BRICS IN SPACE? Russia Proposes Orbital Space Station With China And India, While The U.S. Proposes Self-Driving Cars And More Surveillance Of Social Media

BRICS in Space? Russia Proposes BRICS Space Station Russia proposes a joint orbital station with India and China, which have been actively…

9 31 minutes ago
Reply by Valana

Putin To Offer Amnesty To Ukraine Draft Evaders And Change Law Allowing Ukraine Citizens To Stay In Russia Beyond 30 Days.

Putin: Russia Will Offer Haven to Ukraine Draft Evaders Russia president favors changing a law which prevents Ukraine citizens staying in R…

0 yesterday

“A Second Guardian Speaks” – Guardian of Essential Elementals, One Who Serves, Ashira

Guardian of Essential Elementals and Ashira channeled by Dr. Susan Sammarco One Who Serves channeled by James McConnell (Note: These messa…

Started by James McConnell in Channeling and Channeled Messages

2 2 hours ago
Reply by James McConnell

RSS

Spiritual Blogs

[Video] Alien Species A-Z

Posted by Meindert Arends on January 29, 2015 at 6:30pm 8 Comments

We hear about UFO Sightings all the time but who are the groups or Alien Species behind the UFO sightings? Check out this amazing video on the Good and Bad Aliens visiting earth!…

Continue

What Are Ethereal Cords?

Posted by Meindert Arends on January 29, 2015 at 5:20pm 2 Comments

Awareness, The Key To Awakening

Posted by Will on January 25, 2015 at 4:10pm 6 Comments

If you're like most people, you live almost entirely in your mind. There's a constant internal dialog going on, the mind always talking to itself. "I need to do…

Continue

© 2015  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship

|  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Cookie Consent