Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (31,821)

Featured Discussions

Lost Walt Disney UFO DOCUMENTRY : Full Uncut Version

Lost Walt Disney UFO Documentary: Full Uncut Version This film was shown only once, and with no advance notice on stations in only five US…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Ascension and AwakeningLatest Reply

Soul Star Map Across the Rainbow Heart & Mind Coefficiency of Our Sacred Geometry

Hello my lovely and beautiful friends. It is a combination of mind and heart that holds us together as people, sons and daughters, brothers…

Started by Divine Willpower in Spirituality In GeneralLatest Reply

Revealing of Secrets - Beyond the Veil of Secrecy - Walking the Rainbow Bridge of Divinity

Are you spiritual, or are you religious? It has been taught for eons that we have both a temporal life and a spiritual life. Since the fall…

Started by Divine Willpower in Spirituality In GeneralLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

This Girl Remembers 10 Previous Incarnations ( With Proof )

This Girl Remembers 10 Previous Incarnations (With Proof)   By Dreamcatcher From the time Joey Verwey was just three years old, she was tel…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Ascension and Awakening

0 48 minutes ago

Discernment and Key

Unchecked Emotional Re activeness Hinders Discernment When attempting to discern if something is true or not, we need data and evidence, no…

Started by Andromedan in Ascension and Awakening

0 3 hours ago

Co-Creating with the Crystalline Light By Natalie Glasson... And... Inter-dimensional Portals - Suzanne Lie and the Arcturians

Below are two articles with simple and powerful ways to aid our spiritual growth & ascension. Enjoy with Unbounded Blessings of Love…

Started by steve in Spirituality In General

0 3 hours ago

BASIC ASTROLOGY REVIEW FOR AUGUST 2016: Earthquake Possibility Nailed, Terrorism Possibility Nailed, And Possibility of Work Disputes/Disruptions Nailed. REVIEW OF MARS/SATURN OVER "Archangel Oriel."

This review covers the July 29, 2016  prediction of August 2016 involving the Star of Antares ("Archangel Oriel, Watcher of the West") and…

Started by Malcolm in Astrology

0 9 hours ago

Arkansas has FREE HEALTH CARE, Life Saver for some...

Please, if you know someone who can't afford medical, let them know that Arkansas is the only state in the union that has 100% FREE HEALTH…

Started by ISHTARSTARLIGHT in Alternative Media, World Events & News

5 1 hour ago
Reply by Pet Rock

New Crop Circle Right Handed Swastika : Cooks Plantation, Nr Beckhampton, Wiltshire – Reported 27th August....

http://www.earth-heal.com/index.php/news/news.html 28 August 2016 Image source: Crop Circle Connector

Started by Krishna Kalki in Ascension and Awakening

4 9 hours ago
Reply by Wayne Hansen

Narwhals Are Not In My Universe

No way-in my universe they are folklore https://www.google.com/search?q=narwhals&client=opera&hs=Fw1&tbm=isch&tbo=u&sou

Started by Pet Rock in Alternative Media, World Events & News

11 1 hour ago
Reply by Pet Rock

Latest News From Christine Day & The Pleiadians...Plus New August Broadcast

Message from the Pleiadians August 2016 Tuesday, August 16, 2016 Beloved Ones we greet you, We hold the frequencies stable to support yo…

Started by steve in Spirituality In General

0 yesterday

Reclamation Affirmations

For Victory Over Outer Conditions In the name of Love, Wisdom and Power, by the authority and victory of my own Beloved I AM Presence, I de…

Started by Jason in Spirituality In General

1 21 hours ago
Reply by Suiris

Andy pero super soldiers a real good must to watch

About genetic manipulation to create the super soldiers in hidden facilities across the world had i of known that their was a video of it,…

Started by Jason in Spirituality In General

0 yesterday

RSS

Featured on Ashtar Command

Spiritual Blogs

The Delusion ‘I Am Not Responsible’

Posted by Panacea 13 on August 17, 2016 at 12:25am 0 Comments

By: Robert J. Burrowes

One of the many interesting details to be learned by understanding human psychology is how a person’s unconscious fear works…

Continue

6 Keys To Successfully Making The Shift To The New Earth

Posted by Panacea 13 on August 7, 2016 at 1:14am 0 Comments

6 Keys To Successfully Making The Shift To The New Earth

by Jeff Street

The great shift in the …

Continue

© 2016  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship