Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (31,301)

Featured Discussions

Soul Star Map Across the Rainbow Heart & Mind Coefficiency of Our Sacred Geometry

Hello my lovely and beautiful friends. It is a combination of mind and heart that holds us together as people, sons and daughters, brothers…

Started by Divine Willpower in Spirituality In GeneralLatest Reply

Revealing of Secrets - Beyond the Veil of Secrecy - Walking the Rainbow Bridge of Divinity

Are you spiritual, or are you religious? It has been taught for eons that we have both a temporal life and a spiritual life. Since the fall…

Metatron & Jophiel ~ Love Infinite A Poetic Expression Of Our Sacred Geometry ~ Mother Gaia's Polar Shift

Blessings to all.. I wanted to share an updated explanation of one of my favorite works of this incarnation. Let this Poem of Twin Star Syn…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1,400 Years Of Inbreeding

1,400 years of Inbreeding   Danish professor reported some time ago.  He is referred to in this article.  If you want to see the face of…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Spirituality In General

0 7 hours ago

Osama Bin Laden Is Alive !!!

Osama Bin Laden is ALIVE! The NSA whistle-blower claim possession of documents that prove that Bin Laden is still on the CIA’s bankroll…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Conspiracy Theories etc

1 9 hours ago
Reply by Krishna Kalki

Osama Bin Laden Is Alive !!!

Osama Bin Laden is ALIVE! The NSA whistle-blower claim possession of documents that prove that Bin Laden is still on the CIA’s bankroll…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Conspiracy Theories etc

0 9 hours ago

ASTROLOGY AND INCREASED SEISMIC ACTIVITY: The T-Square Of Jupiter, Saturn, And Neptune of May 2016, And A Relaxed Summer 2016. COMPARISON OF TRANSITS FOR BOTH HILLARY AND TRUMP THIS SUMMER AND FALL.

We don't get to see an exact T-square with the current formation of the 2016 T-square of Jupiter, Saturn, and Neptune. But we come within t…

Started by Malcolm in Astrology

0 9 hours ago

DONT PANIC EAT ORGANIC : WHY THIS SCHOOL DISTRICT BECAME THE FIRST IN NORTH AMERICA TO GO 100% ORGANIC & NON-GMO

WHY THIS SCHOOL DISTRICT BECAME THE FIRST IN NORTH AMERICA TO GO 100% ORGANIC & NON-GM WHY THIS SCHOOL DISTRICT BECAME THE FIRST IN…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Food, Health and Nutrition

0 9 hours ago

Britain + Exit = Brexit ...EXIT: the full movie. Why England MUST vote to leave the EU.

BRITAIN + EXIT = BREXIT.   Mm I have not yet had a chance to watch the entire film but in just the first few minutes, a strong case is…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Alternative Media, World Events & News

1 3 hours ago
Reply by Drekx Omega

Manifestation From Within By Melanie Beckler

Manifestation From Within By Melanie Beckler If you've spent the last few weeks or so in and out of a mental fog, challenged by communic…

Started by steve in Spirituality In General

0 20 hours ago

History Of Planet Earth...RECOMMEND

History 101 : Planet Earth   Our universe is approximately 27 trillion years old, and the earth about 7.5 billion years. Recently (a…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Alternative Media, World Events & News

1 yesterday
Reply by Roaring Lovely

Mother Mary: "We Are Family - Let My Love Clear Your Fears!...And...The Future of Healing By Archangel Raphael Through Natalie Glasson

Below are two moving articles...in the first one called "Mother Mary: "We Are Family - Let My Love Clear Your Fears!", Ascended Master Moth…

Started by steve in Spirituality In General

0 on Sunday

Mind Games ~ John Lennon

AsAbove... SoBelow *Love, Light & Respect to ALL Ashtar Massive... Thank you for  b e i n g  …

Started by Stick in Ascension and Awakening

1 on Sunday
Reply by Suiris

RSS

Featured on Ashtar Command

Spiritual Blogs

Numerology: Learn How This Ancient Art Holds the Secret to Your Destiny

Posted by AshtarCommandCommunity on May 3, 2016 at 1:12pm 0 Comments

Is numerology fact or fiction? Can it really reveal your personality or future? Does it hold a unique power that you can benefit from?…

Continue

Revealed: How to Heal Your Body and Spirit

Posted by AshtarCommandCommunity on April 14, 2016 at 3:00pm 0 Comments

Did you know that disturbing emotions can be bad for your health?

Emotions such as anger, frustration, anxiety and even…

Continue

© 2016  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship