Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (30,581)

Featured Discussions

Soul Star Map Across the Rainbow Heart & Mind Coefficiency of Our Sacred Geometry

Hello my lovely and beautiful friends. It is a combination of mind and heart that holds us together as people, sons and daughters, brothers…

Started by Divine Willpower in Spirituality In GeneralLatest Reply

Revealing of Secrets - Beyond the Veil of Secrecy - Walking the Rainbow Bridge of Divinity

Are you spiritual, or are you religious? It has been taught for eons that we have both a temporal life and a spiritual life. Since the fall…

Metatron & Jophiel ~ Love Infinite A Poetic Expression Of Our Sacred Geometry ~ Mother Gaia's Polar Shift

Blessings to all.. I wanted to share an updated explanation of one of my favorite works of this incarnation. Let this Poem of Twin Star Syn…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Zika Vaccine Was Patented By Indian Biotech Company 9 Months Ago

Zika Virus :   It would seem that the pharmaceutical industry was preparing for the Zika virus almost a year ago as two vaccines have r…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 11 hours ago

France To Build 600 Miles Of Solar Energy Highways!

The country will pave over 1000km of roads with solar cells over the next five years. France is to install solar cells on 621 miles of i…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Ascension and Awakening

0 15 hours ago

Lockheed Martin announces stunning breakthrough in fusion power, the key to limitless energy for the Planet

(NaturalNews) Lockheed Martin scientists have made a Lockheed Martin scientists have made a breakthrough in developing a nuclear-fusion…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Ascension and Awakening

0 15 hours ago

A message to LightWorkers - read for your own good

Hey guys i wanted to educate people about the nature of false light and the trap the lightworkers are in. Im going to quote this from Frank…

Started by Alex Cierra in Spirituality In General

8 14 hours ago
Reply by Sky

Alternative Energy; Random Vibrations

A packet filled with polyvinylidene fluoride converts vibrations into electricity- http://www.dispatchtribunal.com/can-vibrations-of-object

Started by Pet Rock in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 21 hours ago

The Elders Christed Heart Transmissions Thru Anrita Melchizedek

The Elders Christed Heart Transmissions ~ February 4th 2016 Thru Anrita Melchizedek Mp3 download www.pleiadianlight.net/f

Started by steve in Spirituality In General

0 yesterday

the TTP has been trying to get their hands on our country like as of 2014 using corporate laws.

IIn New Zealand there's been a debate if we should change our flag, gee but i wonder why that is. Remember if you change the flag ask your…

Started by Jason in Spirituality In General

2 yesterday
Reply by Jason

HERE ARE THE TRUE WRITTEN TEN COMMANDMENTS OF GOD'S LAW

GOD'S TRUE TEN COMMANDMENTSWhich was taken out of the original meaning of the Bible 1. Only permit high vibrational emotions2. Discard dou…

0 yesterday

Father God: The World of Our Dreams

Father God: The World of Our DreamsIt is a brilliant new day for my Earth children, one you have created out of the love in your hearts and…

0 yesterday

NSA UFO Documents

UFO Documents Index The documents listed on this page were located in response to the numerous requests received by NSA on the subject of…

Started by Panacea 13 in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 yesterday

RSS

Featured on Ashtar Command

Spiritual Blogs

How To Detect Lies With Intuition

Posted by AshtarCommandCommunity on February 4, 2016 at 2:00pm 0 Comments

By Sufian Chaudhary

Author |…

Continue

Do you Know What 11:11 Really Means?

Posted by AshtarCommandCommunity on February 4, 2016 at 11:00am 0 Comments

What if you were told that you hold the universal power to tap into your unlimited abundance frequency… predict upcoming challenges... and make sense of the coincidences’ and chain…

Continue

Numerology: Learn How This Ancient Art Holds the Secret to Your Destiny

Posted by AshtarCommandCommunity on January 12, 2016 at 7:00am 0 Comments

Is numerology fact or fiction? Can it really reveal your personality or future? Does it hold a unique power that you can benefit from?…

Continue

© 2016  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship