Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (32,804)

Featured Discussions

Lost Walt Disney UFO DOCUMENTRY : Full Uncut Version

Lost Walt Disney UFO Documentary: Full Uncut Version This film was shown only once, and with no advance notice on stations in only five US…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Ascension and AwakeningLatest Reply

Soul Star Map Across the Rainbow Heart & Mind Coefficiency of Our Sacred Geometry

Hello my lovely and beautiful friends. It is a combination of mind and heart that holds us together as people, sons and daughters, brothers…

Started by Divine Willpower in Spirituality In GeneralLatest Reply

Revealing of Secrets - Beyond the Veil of Secrecy - Walking the Rainbow Bridge of Divinity

Are you spiritual, or are you religious? It has been taught for eons that we have both a temporal life and a spiritual life. Since the fall…

Started by Divine Willpower in Spirituality In GeneralLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Japan Orders Mass Evacuation Today Ready for North Korea Nuclear Strike – Nuclear War Preparation Japan vs North Korea WW3

This video is about dangerous north Korea vs Japan. Japan have promised to work together to curb North Korea’s nuclear expansion, accor…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 2 hours ago

2015 GUARDIAN INTERVIEW WITH JOHN LYDON ("Johnny Rotten" of the Sex Pistols) . "The older you get the more you learn...I was wrong, or, I need to be more flexible...you need to vote...."

"Anarchy is a mind game of the middle class." I love it. And I thought I was getting weird with my increasing old age. Click https://youtu.…

Started by Malcolm in Ascension and Awakening

0 16 hours ago

Large Dairy Company Ditches Dairy After 90 Years & Starts Producing Plant-Based Milks Instead

Large Dairy Company Ditches Dairy After 90 Years & Starts Producing Plant-Based Milks Instead March 26, 2017   After a 90-year operat…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Food, Health and Nutrition

0 19 hours ago

FROM BROTHER NATHANAEL.."Who Owns the Federal Reserve Full." CLUE: THEY AREN'T FOLLOWERS OF MOTHER THERESA.

For those who still don't understand the Federal Reserve, please click https://youtu.be/fZByXz0i-zY for video.

Started by Malcolm in Ascension and Awakening

0 22 hours ago

Norway Opens A Doomsday Vault To Store Rare Precious Books In Digital Formet In Case Of An Apocalypse

Rare Books ..Rare Sacred Texts ...Rare to keep in stock by those who care  CHECK full article plus video and photos @ http://www.dailymail.…

0 yesterday

This week, the Galactic Fed. informed Sheldan that there is nothing new to report. Next update will be posted Apr. 4

No message in this post ;)

Started by Agarther in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 yesterday

The Billion Dollar Spy Agency You’ve Never Heard Of (Video)

The Billion Dollar Spy Agency You’ve Never Heard Of (Video) Tuesday, March 28, 2017    You’ve heard of the NSA and the CIA, but you’ve pro…

0 yesterday

THOUSAND OF UFO FILM IN CALIFORNIA [VIDEO]...???

THOUSAND OF UFO FILM IN CALIFORNIA [VIDEO]  Mar 26, 2017    STRANGETHINGS  Thousand of UFO Film in California Thanks for watching don…

1 yesterday
Reply by Krishna Kalki

Elon Musk Begins The Cyborgization Of Humanity-Humans As Appliances

Saddest thing is your kids will have to participate in the cyborgization of humans to compete-sick-we all have the spiritual abilities to g…

Started by Pet Rock in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 yesterday

JAMES GILLILAND – THE LIBERATION OF PLANET EARTH...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

JAMES GILLILAND – THE LIBERATION OF PLANET EARTH Mar 27, 2017   BY JAMES GILLILAND March 26, 2017 As many are feeling the impact of wha…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Ascension and Awakening

0 yesterday

RSS

Spiritual Blogs

The Speed of Thought

Posted by Panacea 8 on March 15, 2017 at 11:30pm 2 Comments

What the Revolution in Neuroscience Will Mean for Humanism

BY …

Continue

Human DNA ‘was designed by aliens’, say scientists

Posted by Panacea 8 on March 16, 2017 at 12:57am 0 Comments

alien dna

By SEAN MARTIN

HUMAN DNA was designed by ALIENS, scientists…

Continue

Have No Fear - Part 1/2

Posted by Wes Annac on January 24, 2017 at 5:10pm 0 Comments

By Wes Annac, Editor, Openhearted…

Continue

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship