Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (29,631)

Featured Discussions

Depression and Spiritual Support

By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness, June 30, 2015 - http://tinyurl.com/p2qs3qg Photo Credit: Subconsciouslythinking.com You might know…

Started by Wes Annac in Guidance & InspirationLatest Reply

Prophecy, Spirit & the Dreamtime ~ by Jay Weidner

Multidimensional food for thought... Morpheus: "Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were…

Started by Stick in Spirituality In GeneralLatest Reply

The Cosmic Thunderbolt

The symbol chosen for these annual conferences is the Cosmic Thunderbolt: Sanskritvajra, Tibetan dorje, and Japanese kongō. This enigmatic …

Started by Kelly Lightchalice in Spiritual Science and TechnologyLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How will be the future world ?

Hi to everyone,it's a pleasure to me stay here for a service to mother earth,but I had some questions that trouble me(that don't means I do…

Started by VargTheBlueWolf in Spirituality In General

0 3 hours ago

Giving Yourself Time to Receive By Shanta Gabriel...and...Pillars of Light - The Federation of Light Through Blossom Goodchild

Giving Yourself Time to Receive By Shanta Gabriel The Gabriel Messages #31 A full relationship with your Higher Self is possible when…

Started by steve in Spirituality In General

1 6 hours ago
Reply by Mikail

BASIC ASTROLOGY: BIG EARTHQUAKE FOR SEPTEMBER 2015? Partial Solar Eclipse For September 13, 2015. My Analysis Of Possible Earthquake, And Effects With The New York Stock Exchange And Federal Reserve

This eclipse takes place September 13, 2015, at 20 degrees Virgo 10 minutes. As far as viewing is concerned, this eclipse will provide a ve…

Started by Malcolm in Astrology

0 17 hours ago

In The Mind Of Plants...Full Documentary ...HIGHLY RECOMMEND ...Connect With Nature, Connect With Mother Earth and Connect With Plants

Over the recent years, a small but growing group of researchers from Austria, Germany, Italy, UK, Japan, South Africa and the USA, has dev…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Ascension and Awakening

0 19 hours ago

The Elephant in the Room, Victimizing Women

I’m going to write about something that society does not like to talk about but that has become a rising statistic of horrific proportion…

Started by Kelly Lightchalice in Alternative Media, World Events & News

39 3 minutes ago
Reply by EagleBear1959

Talking About UFO's : It's out of this world! Inside the bizarre UFO treehouse hotel that appears to hover above the ground

A serene Swedish forest is home to a completely alien metal construction that rises 6m off the floor While it looks like a UFO from a dist…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Alternative Media, World Events & News

1 yesterday
Reply by Krishna Kalki

Goddess Energy Fields

TUESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2015 (Full article here: http://recreatingbalance1.blogspot.ba/) When we use the word Goddess, different people will h…

Started by happy person in Spirituality In General

0 yesterday

Artist Steve Cutts’ creates 'adorably dystopian pop cartoons' to rattle the cages of those who insisted on taking the 'blue pill'

~A former adman who stopped drinking the Kool Aid, Steve Cutts is a London based illustrator who uses his experiences…

Started by Stick in Ascension and Awakening

7 10 hours ago
Reply by Stick

POOFness for SEP 2: MID WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"

HI ALL CONTINUING THIS MARVELOUS JOURNEY OF EVOLUTION, I HAVE RECEIVED VERY STRONG INTELLIGENCE FROM NO LESS THAN 8 SOURCES THAT THE GCR IS…

Started by Agarther in Alternative Media, World Events & News

1 yesterday
Reply by Andromedan - eVOLVED

3rd eye open

For the first time in all my time here in this physical vessel I felt my 3rd eye tingle as it apparently opened, now I feel more psychic th…

Started by Valientelover in Ascension and Awakening

2 47 minutes ago
Reply by Valientelover

RSS

Featured on Ashtar Command

Today: Discussion Spotlight

2. LEGALIZATION OF 12 NEW PERVERSIONS

Posted by happy person on September 2, 2015

3. The naked truth

Posted by Louis Edward Francis Mills on August 17, 2015

Today: Video Spotlight

© 2015