Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (29,186)

Featured Discussions

Welcome our new members... (59 new people joined)

WELCOME ON BOARD! Give a warm welcome to... King Selstar, Sinopa Orifiel, Debbie Puma and 59 more joined Ashtar Command Community...

Started by Ben-Arion in Website NewsLatest Reply

Contact Evidence from recent Vero Beach, FL Contact Expedition Jan. 2015

I don´t post that often in the forums, but this is worth watching... I just wanted your Feedback on the following video recently uploaded…

Started by Ben-Arion in Ascension and AwakeningLatest Reply

256 Year Old Man Reveals The Secrets To His Longevity!

256 Year Old Man Reveals The Secrets To His Longevity! by Steven Bancarz Spirit Science and Metaphysics What is the longest a person has…

Started by Luke Skywalker in Food, Health and NutritionLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Hare Krishna Devotees Say No To Onions And Garlic...Know The Truth

Here's my short answer: As a devotee of Krishna and a practicing Bhakti-yogi, I don't eat garlic and onions because they cannot be offered…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Food, Health and Nutrition

0 8 minutes ago

Michelle O’s ‘healthy’ lunches going to the pigs — Literally-5 Tons Of Food Thrown Into Garbage Per Week In Rio Rancho Alone

And yet another example of feds forcing agendas on states and citizens and wasting billions in taxes-something really needs to be done with…

Started by Pet Rock in Alternative Media, World Events & News

1 3 minutes ago
Reply by Michael

10 Reasons Why Switzerland is Home to the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency), March 31, 2015

Download & Forward PDF  AUTHOR’S NOTE: The following information was first published on December 21, 2014 in “Greenland Theory: Apoca…

Started by happy person in Spirituality In General

0 3 hours ago

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 03/31/2015

Selamat Balik! We come with some news regarding the progress being made to set up a schedule for delivery of your prosperity funds. Much is…

Started by Agarther in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 5 hours ago

COBRA - The Alliance Fleet, March 31, 2015

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 Since the Archon invasion in 1996, there is an intense war going on in this Solar System.   Right after 1996, the j…

Started by happy person in Spirituality In General

0 6 hours ago

The Tipping Point at the Crossroads of Time ~ by Zen Gardner

Multidimensional food for thought... 3 30 2015 ~It appears we’re hitting that infamous tipping point in many arenas of late. S…

Started by Stick in Spirituality In General

1 7 hours ago
Reply by Tally

For people who are worried about the world, a great healing tool to detach from it and find inner peace again

When we are stressed our emotions may get stored in our bodies. By talking out loud whilst tapping, we link our frontal cortex with the li…

Started by Moanna in Spirituality In General

0 12 hours ago

Onions and Garlic! 1,000-year-old onion and garlic eye remedy destroys MRSA Bacteria

MSRA-is a bacterium responsible for several difficult-to-treat infections in humans.  Onions and garlic are amazing when used for colds, i…

Started by Pet Rock in Alternative Media, World Events & News

11 1 hour ago
Reply by Pet Rock

THE ASCENDENSE SHIFT (#starseedmovie) Please Support on kickstarter!

Hey fellow starseeds and namaste LOVE & LIGHT  i am in process of launching this awsome campaign on kickstarter for a film that may we…

Started by Plei-Cancrian Light healer in Spirituality In General

3 11 hours ago
Reply by Universe Mother

Pleiadian Communication Portals

Introducing the new Pleiadian Communication Portal with Christine Day, Pleiadian Ambassator and Gail and Gregory Hoag of Metaforms. The fir…

Started by steve in Spirituality In General

0 yesterday

RSS

Featured on Ashtar Command

Today: Blog Spotlight

2. What is astral sex?

Added by Aniela Michaela on March 14, 2012

3. The Vagus Nerve

Added by Kelly Lightchalice on March 29, 2015

Today: Video Spotlight

© 2015  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship