Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (28,960)

Featured Discussions

Contact Evidence from recent Vero Beach, FL Contact Expedition Jan. 2015

I don´t post that often in the forums, but this is worth watching... I just wanted your Feedback on the following video recently uploaded…

Started by Ben-Arion in Ascension and AwakeningLatest Reply

256 Year Old Man Reveals The Secrets To His Longevity!

256 Year Old Man Reveals The Secrets To His Longevity! by Steven Bancarz Spirit Science and Metaphysics What is the longest a person has…

Started by Luke Skywalker in Food, Health and NutritionLatest Reply

The Secret's Out

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness, January 16, 2015 - http://tinyurl.com/lh4s2dh The secret’s out, and everyone’s waking up.…

Started by The Culture of Awareness in Ascension and AwakeningLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Breaking the spell of Archontic control ~ 'The Subjugation of the Creator' ~ by Julian Rose

Multidimensional food for thought... End Game of Our Tormentors? Have you ever reflected on what might be the ultimate goa…

Started by Stick in Spirituality In General

0 1 hour ago

ISIS thugs take a hammer to civilisation: Priceless 3,000-year-old artworks smashed to pieces in minutes as militants destroy Mosul museum ...Plus...Books/Maniscripts

ISIS thugs take a hammer to civilisation: Priceless 3,000-year-old artworks smashed to pieces in minutes as militants destroy Mosul museum…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Alternative Media, World Events & News

4 3 hours ago
Reply by John L

Round-op Alpha Still Active, February 25, 2015

– Round-op Alpha S.I.N.G.J.A. International Announcement, for Immediate and Unlimited Distribution Many people – and we mean really a…

Started by happy person in Spirituality In General

0 10 hours ago

The Fraudulent Nature of the Pharmaceutical Investment Industry ... TIME TO DESTROY THE PHARMA

The Fraudulent Nature of the Pharmaceutical Investment Industry Dr. Rath Health Foundation The Laws of the Pharmaceutical Business with Di…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 11 hours ago

saving the world

I know there are a lot of bad negativity in the world and we are seeing more exposure coming out. But to be able to keep making this eart a…

Started by David warrington in Spirituality In General

1 14 hours ago
Reply by Sky

Dozens of new craters suspected in northern Russia

It looks like a boring machine was used; http://siberiantimes.com/science/casestudy/news/n0127-dozens-of-mysterious-new-craters-suspected-i

Started by Pet Rock in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 18 hours ago

Leftist Radicals In Charge At The FCC; Oppressing Free Speech With 'General Conduct Rule'

Look at this lunatic radical leftist-'do as we say, we are smarter than you' Tom Wheeler of the FCC and he won't answer qand a for a congre…

Started by Pet Rock in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 19 hours ago

I allow you to Far Part of Me ......

I allow you to Far Part of Me - We are an emotional energy field, which manifests itself by means of a body. Reflecting on my becoming…

Started by jose' in Spirituality In General

0 23 hours ago

David Wilcock - Disclosure and the Secret History of Our Solar System Radio Show

Disclosure and the Secret History of Our Solar System Radio Show- TONIGHT! Jump To Comments | Print | by David Wilcock February 25, 2015,…

Started by happy person in Spirituality In General

1 9 hours ago
Reply by Tally

The Sirius Transmission and the Multi-Dimensional Light Body Upgrade By Celia Fenn

The Sirius Transmission and the Multi-Dimensional Light Body Upgrade : Star Seed Transmissions 2015 Posted by Celia Fenn on 23 February 20…

Started by steve in Spirituality In General

0 yesterday

RSS

Featured on Ashtar Command

Spiritual Blogs

Surrender to Miracles & Abundance

Posted by Ben-Arion on February 27, 2015 at 9:10am 0 Comments

Surrender to Miracles & Abundance

by Judith Orloff, M.D.

OmTimes…

Continue

Today: Video Spotlight