Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (28,211)

Featured Discussions

Diligent Practice: The Path to Knowledge

Written by Brandon West Throughout our lives if we take the time to master each new idea that comes powerfully in our lives, each new habi…

Started by Avatar in Guidance & InspirationLatest Reply

Tree That Eats Heavy Metal Without Being Poisoned Discovered

By Jennifer Lilley... (TRFW News) An endangered plant that eats toxic metals, rather than becoming poisoned by them, has been discovered i…

Started by Avatar in Enviroment, Earth & AnimalsLatest Reply

14 Ways To Create The Best Relationship Of Your Life

Written by: Dr. Sue Johnson After 30 years of working with couples and researching how people repaired their relationships, I suddenly real…

Started by Avatar in Guidance & InspirationLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ever wondered what happened to Nibiru

Update by Sheldon Nidle for The Galactic FederationDec. 4, 1996 (6 Akbal, 11 Yaxkin, 5 Eb) We come to you now with the information that al…

Started by Tsongkhapa11 in Spirituality In General

0 4 hours ago

EXTRATERRESTRIAL TIME CAPSULE

Discovery of an ancient capsule stored deep in a canyon for a Millennium   From a galaxy so remote it is unknown to us, a light brighter t…

Started by Ara in Spirituality In General

1 10 hours ago
Reply by Suiris

CROP CIRCLE SECRETS : So It's All Done With Planks Of Wood And Bits Of String, Is It?...Or What The Sceptics Haven't Told You

CROP CIRCLES EXPLAINED. Crop circles are organized harmonic forms that manifest around the world, the result of an energy interacting with…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Ascension and Awakening

1 12 hours ago
Reply by Krishna Kalki

BASHAR : Time To Change Your Governments VIDEO...HIGHLY RECOMMEND As it's A Good Idea And Long Due

Please see Video @ http://youtu.be/yY4J_RvP8cY

Started by Krishna Kalki in Ascension and Awakening

2 5 hours ago
Reply by John - Artist

Are these glimpses of the after-life? Top brain surgeon who claims he saw heaven while in a coma reveals the stories of others who say they have had similar life-changing experiences

Neurosurgeon Dr Eben Alexander was convinced out-of-body experiences were hallucinations — until he went into a coma himself and had what h…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Spirituality In General

1 13 hours ago
Reply by Krishna Kalki

Britain Threatens Internet Bullies With Two Years In Jail -Ashtar Bullies Beware!

See that astar internet bullies? You know who you are! London (AFP) - People found guilty of Internet "trolling" in Britain could be jaile…

Started by Pet Rock in Alternative Media, World Events & News

28 1 hour ago
Reply by Avatar

Montague Keen - October 19, 2014

Montague Keen - October 19, 2014 IN THE HISTORY OF THE COLLECTIVE AS IN THE HISTORY OF THE INDIVIDUAL, EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON THE DEVELOPME…

Started by Andy in Channeling and Channeled Messages

0 23 hours ago

Chakra Removal--Is this a good idea? Is it even possible?

There is a rumbling of discussion among various people.... "I've had my chakras removed....! Now I feel so much better!!!!!" They say this…

Started by Eddie in Spirituality In General

22 8 hours ago
Reply by Tsongkhapa11

How the Heart Sees the World

How the Heart Sees the World Beloved ones, when you shift to the heart you are in Love with everything, completely open, joyously merged i…

Started by steve in Spirituality In General

0 23 hours ago

In Remembrance of a Visionary Lightworker ~ Dr. Masaru Emoto Passes Away at Age 71

Love, Light & Respect: Masaru Emoto, author of “The Hidden Messages in Water” best known for his discovery that Human Con…

Started by Stick in Spirituality In General

8 20 hours ago
Reply by Feather Winger

RSS

Spiritual Blogs

Which Way Is Truth?

Posted by Avatar on October 19, 2014 at 4:24pm 6 Comments

By Elva Thompson…

Continue

What is an Empath and Are You One?

Posted by Avatar on October 6, 2014 at 8:30am 24 Comments

By Randi G. Fine…