Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Forum Discussions (33,748)

Featured Discussions

Lost Walt Disney UFO DOCUMENTRY : Full Uncut Version

Lost Walt Disney UFO Documentary: Full Uncut Version This film was shown only once, and with no advance notice on stations in only five US…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Ascension and AwakeningLatest Reply

Soul Star Map Across the Rainbow Heart & Mind Coefficiency of Our Sacred Geometry

Hello my lovely and beautiful friends. It is a combination of mind and heart that holds us together as people, sons and daughters, brothers…

Started by Divine Willpower in Spirituality In GeneralLatest Reply

Revealing of Secrets - Beyond the Veil of Secrecy - Walking the Rainbow Bridge of Divinity

Are you spiritual, or are you religious? It has been taught for eons that we have both a temporal life and a spiritual life. Since the fall…

Started by Divine Willpower in Spirituality In GeneralLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gratitude Is Love Flowing By Jamye Price...And...Be The Light That You Are By Blossom Goodchild...And...Horus: Portals of Love By Elaine DeGiorgio

Gratitude Isn't Just A Platitude By Jamye Price I had a funny experience with gratitude. One day I decided that I wanted to flow grat…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Spirituality In General

0 5 hours ago

HOROSCOPE OF CHARLES MANSON (1934 - 2017). Basic & Uranian Astrology Applications. Helter Skelter (08/09/69) included and is still considered one of the most horrific crimes of all time.

For those who want to "skip to the chase" and get to the astrology readings, scroll past the biography below. Biography of Charles Manson …

Started by Malcolm in Astrology

5 1 hour ago
Reply by 1 darkstar

Controversial sugar industry study on cancer uncovered

An old study is now shedding new light on the sugar industry's controversial past, and its secrets are being revealed in a new paper. The 1…

Started by Agarther in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 yesterday

Moon of ACTIVE CREATION - The World is Changing Now...And...An Inside Out Twist By Algernon Williams...And..Bringing Clarity into Chaos...And...Diamond White Violet Fire Transmission By Steve Nobel

Moon of ACTIVE CREATION - The World is Changing NOW! By Sonja Myriel ------------ Dearly Beloved Awakening and Awakened Ones, The worl…

Started by Steve Hutchinson in Spirituality In General

0 on Wednesday

China Opens World’s Coolest Library With 1.2 Million Books, And Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away

China Opens World’s Coolest Library With 1.2 Million Books, And Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away WATCH VIDEO @ https://youtu.be/o

Started by Krishna Kalki in Alternative Media, World Events & News

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Krishna Kalki

Italian architect has created a prefabricated foldable house that takes less than a day to install once on site.

View Gallery of 33 pictures @ https://newatlas.com/madi/52139/ Italian architect Renato Vidal has created a prefabricated foldable house t…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Alternative Media, World Events & News

0 on Tuesday

Saint Germain and OWS - "Believe That You Can Make The Difference"

www.meetup.com/ancient-awakenings www.ancientawakenings.org   "Believe That You Can Make The Difference"   Saint Germain and One Who Ser…

Started by James McConnell in Channeling and Channeled Messages

0 on Tuesday

Return of the Republic - GCR & NESARA to be Announced Shortly (from Mr.Ed)

Return of the Republic - GCR & NESARA to be Announced Shortly Greetings friends, it is I KejRaj(KayRy). The information expressed here…

Started by Agarther in Alternative Media, World Events & News

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Michael

SURYA SIDDHANTA The Knowledge That The Sun God Gave In Treta Yuga..Surya Siddhanta: The Startlingly Accurate Astronomy Book of the 1st Millennium BC...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Surya Siddhanta is the first among the traditions or doctrines (siddhanta) in archaeo-astronomy of the Vedic era. Infact, it is the oldest…

Started by Krishna Kalki in Ascension and Awakening

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Krishna Kalki

Donald Trump Met With Saint Germain

https://eraoflight.com/2017/11/21/return-of-the-republic/ One of the things many have been looking for is the Global Currency Reset and NE…

Started by StarLove in Spirituality In General

19 20 hours ago
Reply by Drekx Omega

RSS

Latest Activity

1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'HOROSCOPE OF CHARLES MANSON (1934 - 2017). Basic & Uranian Astrology Applications. Helter Skelter (08/09/69) included and is still considered one of the most horrific crimes of all time.'
"I believe the dates in this article are incorrect, unless she was like 20 years old in 6th…"
1 hour ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'HOROSCOPE OF CHARLES MANSON (1934 - 2017). Basic & Uranian Astrology Applications. Helter Skelter (08/09/69) included and is still considered one of the most horrific crimes of all time.'
"I remember when I bought the book Helter Skelter and I was looking at the pictures and I saw a…"
2 hours ago
"Thanks, Malcolm.  She was a new girl and a flunkie (I believe she was 14 years old in 6th…"
2 hours ago
1 darkstar commented on the blog post 'Me or We -The Great Turmoil'
"Two types of beings/people:  Service to Others, and Service to Self."
2 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'about Sheldan (Updated regularly)'
"Greetings from Galactic Heart . . . In the United States, today's focus is on celebrating our…"
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
5 hours ago
"Mary Brunner was my best friend in 6th grade."
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Donald Trump Met With Saint Germain'
"many have externalised world service since 1945."
20 hours ago

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship