Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Reply Deleted

This reply has been deleted. Return to the discussion.

Latest Activity

Stick replied to the discussion 'Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 04/25/2017'
4 hours ago
Stick replied to the discussion 'Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 04/25/2017'
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Stick posted a discussion
4 hours ago
Stick replied to the discussion 'DEDICATED TO THE ASHTARCOMMAND CREW WHO LOVE "the art of words." George Carlin (RIP) explains how demand for political correctness has led to new phrases since the left can't admit when they are wrong'
"Your welcome, Andramamine ;-)"
4 hours ago
Andromedan Antares replied to the discussion 'DEDICATED TO THE ASHTARCOMMAND CREW WHO LOVE "the art of words." George Carlin (RIP) explains how demand for political correctness has led to new phrases since the left can't admit when they are wrong'
"Thanks sticky"
5 hours ago
Stick replied to the discussion 'DEDICATED TO THE ASHTARCOMMAND CREW WHO LOVE "the art of words." George Carlin (RIP) explains how demand for political correctness has led to new phrases since the left can't admit when they are wrong'
"~Andromedan... Lighten up!!! You're taking your self appointed role as the latest ACC heckler…"
9 hours ago
Luke replied to the discussion 'ALEX JONES RESPONDS TO THE CORPORATE MEDIA CLAIM HE IS "an actor" (and note that Google and Bing still call him a "conspiracy theorist," and ignore his 40 million viewership per week for his show).'
"I should make it clear, in my previous reply, I was merely pointing out that Alex lost his case,…"
9 hours ago
Andromedan Antares replied to the discussion 'DEDICATED TO THE ASHTARCOMMAND CREW WHO LOVE "the art of words." George Carlin (RIP) explains how demand for political correctness has led to new phrases since the left can't admit when they are wrong'
"Aww lukey. If i wanted to get under your skin I would be going about the wrong way. I agree…"
9 hours ago
Luke replied to the discussion 'ALEX JONES RESPONDS TO THE CORPORATE MEDIA CLAIM HE IS "an actor" (and note that Google and Bing still call him a "conspiracy theorist," and ignore his 40 million viewership per week for his show).'
"Read em and weep, Malcolm! Friday, Apr 28, 2017 09:33 PM +0200 Alex Jones loses custody dispute…"
10 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
11 hours ago
Luke replied to the discussion 'DEDICATED TO THE ASHTARCOMMAND CREW WHO LOVE "the art of words." George Carlin (RIP) explains how demand for political correctness has led to new phrases since the left can't admit when they are wrong'
"Again you've got it wrong. What do you want from me? Read my comment again, it say's…"
12 hours ago

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship